The way

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Sunggyu wake up all the members who were still in dreamland, "ya ya ya! wake up now, Woohyun-ah.." He shook him lightly, "yaa!" He repeated.

 

"mwoya? we dont have any tapings today, I wanted to go to sleep" Woohyun said sleepily and slowly sits up, "Ya, help me to wake the others up." Sunggyu said while shaking him up so he will be fully awake.

 

"ara ara ara, dont shake my that much.." He rubbed his eyes and talked sleepily.When Sunggyu stood up about to go out, Woohyun dropped his body again to the sleeping bags, Sunggyu noticed it and pulled him up, "Ya! Ireona!" He shook him hardly causing Woohyun to shot his eyes wide.

 

"ya ya ya.. Im awake now." Woohyun said and stood up. They woke the others' up especially the heavy sleepers. While, Chorong was the one in charge of Apink.

 

All of them gathered into circles, all of them are still sleepy.

 

"ya! since, this is our outing today, lets have fun and eat delicious" Sunggyu announced, the others were still sleepy to understand, especially Naeun and Taemin, As soon as Naeun closed her eyes, her head bangs from side to side, Taemin noticed it and gently puts her head on his shoulder.

 

L who is in the middle of waking himself up, got awaken when he saw the sight of Taemin and Naeun, He got burn in jealousy.

 

Jinjja. Im getting jealous already. He thought, Suzy laid on his lap and her eyes were still swollen, L noticed it. "what happened to your eyes?" He asked, Suzy who doesnt want to talk about what happened last night, just made up a story.

 

Sungyeol, who is fully awake by now gets a pile of water and starts to splash all of them with the water, all of the members shot their eyes open and whined. "YAAAA!!!" They said in unison.

 

"What the hell, Lee Sungyeol!?" He shouted.

 

=

 

When Infinite were talking among theirselves, "ya! just do something about it already!" Namu suggested.

 

"what? what will I do?" L blinked, the namgrease replies with a bright idea, "hmm. maybe a love letter?" He laughed.

 

"aniyo!! aish, youre so corny hyung. Just tell her straight" Sungjong said.

 

"and how about Suzy?" Dongwoo suddenly brought up.

 

They looked at the Dongwoo, and he just shrugged, "didnt say anything." He gestures as if he zips his mouth.

 

"uh.. Just do a confession already, just do what your heart tells you, you know." Sungyeol pats his back.

 

L is speechless he cant find the right words to say.

 

Yes, they were right, He should follow his heart.

 

but, he got pity when he thinks of Suzy, He even dont like her, but still, he wants her to be his friend especially she is Naeun's bestfriend.

 

As the Infinite members keeps on suggesting, L stared at Taemin and Naeun who was happily talking on the shore making their own sand castles.

 

"I want her to be mine only, no one else" He mumbled.

 

"Mwo?" Hoya asked as he didnt even understand what   he said.

 

"Nothing.." He said.

 

=

 

He thought about the confession and left the infinite members as his excuse, he said he needs to think and space out so he can think clearly.

 

WHat will be his decision? Will he confess? or he'll just let this things continue even he doesnt even want to?

 

He hates whats happening between the three of them, no maybe the 4 of them.

 

He closed his eyes to get some a bit of rest and to clear his mind.

 

Confess? Letter? Break Up? Ask her?

 

what should I do?

 

this thoughts keeps on echoing on his brains.

 

-

 

hello. im back. haha! sorry, Im busy for the whole week and got body pain, btw, please support also my new fan fic starring Woohyun and Chorong <3