Finale: Destiny

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Days, months, years passed that they've got their own life to live. Infinite is doing another comeback stage alone with APink. Suzy on the other hand was very successful on her musical on United States. She finally found her love. His name is Ok Taecyeon well, remember the rumors about them? Well, it was true already and it was confirmed by Suzy and happy about her knew found love while Naeun and Myungsoo have been together for 1 and a half year already.

 

-

 

"Ya! We're gonna be late! NaEun-ah! hurry!!" Chorong shouted from the van, Naeun was still combing her hair because she overslept and run towards the van and got inside. "I'm so sorry that I overslept. Myungsoo's bothering me at the middle of the night. Eish, what a vampire he is" She said.

 

"yeah, right. I almost can't sleep because of your laughs. aigoo.. look! My panda eyes were getting really noticeable" Bomi points on her eyebags. "It's okay Bomi-ah. You must be proud of it, you were the one who made those panda eyes" EunJi grinned, teasing her bestfriend. "Ya!" Bomi pouted.

 

"btw, unnie. why so in a rush, it's still early..hmm..?" She looked at the time on her wrist watch and widen her eyes. "OH MY GOD!!! We're late! We're late!!" Naeun yelled in panic.

 

NaEun noticed that their driver were still driving it slowly. "ahjussi, can you please drive any faster? Manager unnie will seriously kill us." She panicked.

 

The other members were not caring about her, Since it's her fault for them being late.

 

"Your fault, unnie ~" Namjoo and Hayoung said in unison. "Ughhh.." She groaned in frustration and about to call their manager but Chorong stopped her. "ya! what are you doing? Do you want to get a long ceremony from eonni?" She said. "But, its better that she knows the reason" Naeun said.

 

"No! Dont call her, we will all be dead, jinjja. Let's just explain it to her after our performance" Yookyung said while nodding.

 

Naeun just took the advice of Chorong and nodded in agreement, but still she is so nervous on what will happen later if their manager saw them.

 

Little she didn't know that, there will be a secret camera between the members and the other people involve. She was so nervous and kept thinking on what to say to her manager, she keeps on thinking and she didn't even noticed that they were already on Music Bank venue.

 

Chorong was the first one to run off the car followed by the others, Naeun being the last one to get off. She clinged on Chorong's arms, afraid on what will happen.

 

EunJi and Bomi gave a signal to an unknown person that they have arrived, the both of them sang "NoNoNo" loudly. NaEun didn't mind them, thinking that they were just cool about being late because they weren't the one who overslept.

 

They enter the backstage and saw the angry manager waiting for them.

 

Manager: Ya! Why took you so long?

Chorong: Mianhae, unnie. uhm. Naeun overslept. Mian.

 

She bowed her head, then Naeun stood beside Chorong.

Naeun: Unnie, it was my fault, sorry. this won't happen again.

 

She was looking down and Namjoo behind Naeun gave the manager an OK sign.

 

Manager: arasseo. go now, your stylist unnie were waiting for you for a very long time already. You mmust gave them 2 ramyeons later for making them wait for so long.

 

And then, she walked out of the backstage and smiled in victory that she succeeded on being an angry manager to them.

 

Naeun sighed and sits on the chair while the stylist gets their work started.

 

Hayoung whispered on Yookyung. "unnie, I hope this will work. Manager unnie, did a great job, though it was funny to see the kungfu panda getting mad" She was trying to contain the happiness on her, afraid their plans might be ruined.

 

After getting their Make up on, and changing to their stage costumes. They were getting ready to go to stage and perform once again.

 

"Omo! I can't wait to perform again. Its been one year since we performed. aigoo.." Bomi said. Eunji giggled, "I hope this will turn out good."

 

Naeun was happy as them because she can see their fans cheering for them as a team already. and she can finally say that APINK IS BACK!

 

While they were waiting, most of the Infinite members arrived.

 

"Hey! Princess!!" The greasy one appeared. Chorong was startled when she familiarized the voice, ohh.. They were not yet together but, Woohyun is courting Chorong. Woohyun starts throwing hearts to her while walking towards them.

 

"Hey! stop that. that's so corny~" Sungyeol said and sticks his tongue out. But, it didnt stop Sungyeol.

 

 

They talked for a moment, Naeun is expecting that she would see Myungsoo. 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Myungsoo called Naeun at the middle of the night which caused Naeun to wake up and answered her phone.

 

"Hello.." She said with her sleepy voice.

"Sorry, jagiya.. Did I wake you up?" Myungsoo said over the line with his soft crack voice.

 

Naeun noticed about his voice.

 

"Are you alright? You seemed not fine.." She asked worriedly.

"Of course, I am. I just got a bit of colds. but, don't worry.. I'll be fine by tomorrow" He coughed.

"Ya.. why are you still up? You should be sleeping, especially you have colds, you need enough rest" She said.

"Sorry, my pretty nurse, I missed you a lot that's why I placed a call and I just want to check on you if you're fine" He said.

 

Naeun blushed about what he said and giggled softly over the line. They were almost talking 3 times a day over the phone but still they missed each other because the both of them were busy because of their comebacks.

 

"I'm so fine, jagiya.. Don't worry about me, Im strong" She giggled. "yaa. sleep now. you need some rest, and.. I'll see you tomorrow on Music Bank. You should be there, eo?" She added.

 

Myungsoo coughed again, a little harder this time. "Yes, jagiya. I will be definetely be there, promise. Goodnight, I love you so so so so so so so so much! "

 

Naeun again giggled, cannot contain her happiness and the sweetness Myungsoo is giving her. "Goodnight too, jagiya. Let's see each other on our dreams. Hope to see you tomorrow, I love you so so so so infinitely much!" She smiled. "have a good rest." She added.

 

They both smiled over the line and eventually hang up.

 

-

 

"Where is Myungsoo?" Naeun spoke up. But then all the members happy face turned pale. "Sadly, he can't make it. He was too ill since last night." Sunggyu said.

 

NaEun saddens. "Is it okay if I drop on your dorm later? Ill just check on him" She asked. which the members just nodded in agreement. "Oh, wait for awhile eo? We will just need to talk to the other members, because of the party we prepared for having our comeback together." Woohyun lied.

 

"oh okay." She simply said while the other members walked away. But then when the other members where out of sight, The host called APINK.

 

"Now, let's call on the 7 princesses of Spring... APINK!!" The host said then the crowd gave a round of applause. It was dark but then Naeun was still on shock, not knowing what to do. But, still she stepped out on the stage. The crowd became silent when she was the only one came out.

 

She was standing at the middle of the stage. Standing like a completely fool.

 

But then, a song suddenly play.

 

" Girl, I love u I need u always with u I'm alone ~

Ajikdo nan ni-ga boyeo son kkeuti jeoril -deushi apawah

Nae mameul seolle-ge-hae neon

Nae-ge neon neuraryeonha-go naedidji mothan cheot keo-reume naman jejarinkabwah
Neurireohke mae-il mae-mdol-ko isseo ama neon moreuget-jiman

Nan.. Oh oh nan.. Ni-ga chohda
Neoneun nae-ge modeunke cheo-eumi dwaeh
Mwo-ga eottae.. Nae-ga tto keureoh-ji mwo ~ "

 

English translation:

" Girl, I love U I need U

Always with U I’m alone

I still see you
As if my fingertips fell asleep, it hurts
You make my heart race

You are always faint to me
I’m the only one standing in place,
Not being able to take that first step
I’m always lingering around you like this,
Though you probably don’t know

I, oh oh, I like you
You are the first of everything to me
Who cares? I’m just like that ~ "

 

Myungsoo walks towards Naeun holding a bouquet of roses, Naeun was shocked. She got shock for how many times already this day. Myungsoo eventually knelt down infront of her

 

"Yeorobeun, I want all of you to be the witness of this. I will give everything to her, I am willing to sacrifice everything for her. I will cherish her like a princess. I will love her like how I love myself. I promise that, I may not be able to be the perfect friend, a boyfriend or her future husband but I will give my very best in everything just to make her happy." He said while looking at Naeun's eyes, he then brought out a little red box and opened it, "Though, we may not have been together for 2 or more years, but I assure you that my love is true." He said and opened the box.

 

"Son Naeun, the one that I hate the most, Will you marry me?" He asked with his sincere voice.

 

She cant control her happiness and tears rolled down on her cheeks and answered. "Y-yes, Kim Myungsoo. The one I hate the most, who irritates me a lot. I will marry you."

 

Myungsoo smiled and puts the ring on his ring finger and hugged her tight.

 

The crowd gone wild. Some of the fans felt like they were watching a korean drama and eventually cried because of it.

 

The rest of Infinite and APink members went out.

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" they said in unison and high-fived each other.

 

"Honeymoon! honeymoon!" Infinite cheered like crazy.

 

-

 

YEAH! It's done! how was it? Sorry for late update, but I hope I made it up to you guys with this. thank you for all the subscribers who support this until the end. Please Support my other fanfic starring Woohyun and Chorong (WooRong) please give it so much love like you gave love on this story. Thank you! /bows and throws hearts/