Meet My Friend .. SUZY

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

Someone tapped her shoulder from behind, She was startled and quickly looked at her back she saw a familiar face.

 

ohh.. it's you.. She thought.

 

-

 

"hey.." A girl behind her appeared and tapped her back and smiled at her, she is wearing http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iBRw_tPXKJo/T9aa3G3OMcI/AAAAAAAAB-A/JqFdCHPGxJo/s1600/suzy2.jpg Naeun was startled, she saw her bestfriend.. They have been bestfriends since grade school but, when she decided to quit on becoming and idol she pursue her dreams and went to United States. Naeun covered with her eyes widen, "remember me?" She says as she shows her eyesmile.

 

Naeun squealed, "OMONA!!! Suji-ah? iis it really you!?" she shook her shoulders and all Suzy can do is to nod while smiling widely, Naeun squealed again. "kyaa!! how come I didn't know you came back? wae you didn't even call me?" Naeun and Suji went to the nearest bench to sit and have some moment to talk. "oh.. I heard you're too busy, so I didn't bother.. oh, you're working with Infinite, right?" She asked.

 

Naeun nod, "waeyo? have you worked with them too?" Suzy nod, and all just Naeun did was to nod as well, "Ahh~" She didn't want to ask any information about them, she might misunderstand her, "Why are you still here? You must be home by now.." Suzy looked at her, Naeun shrugged, "manager unnie said she can't fetch me so I'm waiting for a cab to ride on, but I guess tcab's are sleeping by now." she laughed.

 

"oh! I'll give you a ride then" Suzy smiled, Naeun beamed at what she said and nod, "is it okay with you? eo?" Suzy nod and smiled assuringly. "alright then, thank you" Naeun said cheekily. Suzy gave her a ride and bid goodbye to each other, as Naeun entered the dorm, all was asleep so she just went back to her room, quietly and sleep.

 

Tomorrow is another day.. she whispered before going to sleep.

 

-

 

They have a schedule for next week's show that they have to do a pre-recording of it they didn't know, they will be with Infinite and a surprise guest, They woke up early, They started to ask naeun on where she had gone last night and went home so late, Naeun answered the questions honestly, but, neither of them new that Naeun had a scene when she needs to kiss L.

 

As they arrive on Weekly Idol set, they immediately bowed on the two MCs which are Hyungdon and DefCon and greeted them lively,

 

"OH, we haven't finished our greetings and yet you girls arrived" HyungDon said earning laughs from the girls. The girls stand beside each other, and greeted the viewers, "Annyeong haseyo, apinkeu imnida" they said in unison, The MCs invited them to sit, and scan their profile's as they usually do. When it's Naeun's profiles turn, 7 shadows appeared behind the 2 MCs, Woohyun and Sungjong doing aegyo while facing the cam, while the others are dancing randomly behind, L just standing there and waving at the cam..

 

The 2 MC's were busy scanning Naeun's profile, "oh, Son NaEun.. Face of the group, right? what makes you the face and the cor of the group?", The Infinite who were standing behind the 2 MCs turned their attention to NaEun, "uh, because my age is at the center between unnies and dongsaengs". "Me too.." Yookyung mumbled, "I'm older.." Naeun speaks in playful way which made the two MCs laugh, and Dongwoo's laugh dominated

 

"eo..?" Defcon turned his back and sees the 7 guys, "MWOYA!? what are you guys doing here?"

 

"we're invited to be here too, aigoo, I thought I wouldn't be back I so experienced hatred in this show, I earned a lot" he nodded as he speaks in playful and dramatic way. The girls laughed because of it.

 

The invited the guys to just stand behind the girls. "just stand behind them, it will make you taller." HyungDon said, which made the guys laugh, Sunggyu stood behind Yookyung, Woohyun behind Chorong, SungJong behind Hayoung, Hoya behind Eunji, Dongwoo behind Namjoo, Sungyeol behind Bomi but L can be found behind Hyungdon.

 

Defcon looked at him curiously, "ya, why are you standing there? Just stand behind Naeun. why? do you like her?" Defcon wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. "oh? a-ani. I was just thinking that, maybe it's too narrow for me to stand there, look, I don't want a fat Hamster standing beside me" he said teasingly, "MWOYA!?" Sunggyu walked towards him and grabbed his collar like he is mad and talks with his eyes and giving him you-wanna-die look. L was laughing, "ya! hyung, it's for fun." Sunggyu let go of him, and pats his shoulder, mumbles playfully, "next time, you're dead."

 

Hyungdon imitate at how Sunggyu said it and they added some mocking on it, which made the guests laugh harder and it forced L to stand behind Naeun.

 

aish.. this girl again.. He thought.

 

"So, As I was going to ask.. You and L have been in an MV recently right?" Naeun widened her eyes in shock.

 

oh no.. please don't say it.. she thought, "ne" she said simple and smiled. "I heard rumors that you two did a kiss scene there, is that true?"

 

what the hell.. the both whisper secretly.

 

"uhm... we both can't say it right now" she said shyly and nudges to L giving him a help-me-explain-this look. L just smirked and clears his throat. "uh, yeah that is true, we had a kissing scene on that MV, it's nice right?" He said cooly.

 

The other members said "WHAT!?" in unison.

 

"ya.. why you didn't tell us?" Namjoo said.

"unnie, you're unfair, you must have told us" Hayoung in

"tsk tsk, i thought we shouldn't have secrets" Chorong said.

"I hate you, unnie" Yookyung pouted cutely

"You must have been wanting to just keep it yourself." Bomi said, teasingly

"maybe she wants to surprise us!" EunJi said smiling widely.

 

Naeun was speechless. Darn you, L.. She thought. "what's the point on hiding it anyway, the MV will be release soon." He nodded,

 

You are so dead, Kim Myungsoo. She whispered with gritted teeth but tried to smile at the MCs.

 

as the MCs finished all the other members profile they called another guest. "Today, please welcome,Our guest that quitted for a long time ago and went back to Kpop Industry. Please Welcome, Bae Suji" The others clapped, but when L heard Suzy's name, his heart was like being shot a hundreds of arrows.

 

what? She's back? He thought.

 

Naeun stood up excitedly, "Chinhan Chinguuuuu~!!!!!!!" They both hugged each other.

 

what? Chinhan chingu? (Bestfriend?) L's mind is full of curiousity, how come? many thoughts are clouding on his mind.

 

They invited Suji to sit, and they keep on asking how is Suji when she was still on United States, As Suji continue to tell story L keep stealing glances on her, which Defcon got curious.

 

"The two of you have been in a relationship, right?" He suddenly blurted out. "uh-oh.." Sungyeol muttered,

 

Suji finally looked at L, and nodded, "yes we did" L just looked away didn't even say a single word.

 

Naeun blurted out. "She is my bestfriend since grade " she smiled widely, L glanced at Naeun and again, felt something thump thump on his heart when he saw how Naeun smiled prettily without being fake with it.

 

She's really beautiful.. what? NO. He shrugged at the thought, and stared at Suji.

 

-

 

 

I'm back ~ kkk, sorry for making you wait ^_^ I became busy for enrollment yesterday, I hope you liked the story just now :D MyungZy? or MyungEun? Comment and subscribe :D <3 /throw hearts/

 

Next: PAST "US"