NEWS

Haters Are Meant to be ONE

NEWS: April 17,2011

 

ACube Entertainment announced a new girl group will debut around April 2011. The Entertainment named it as "APink" consisting of 7 members namely.

 

  • PARK CHORONG - Leader
  • JUNG EUNJI - Main Vocal
  • YOON BOMI - Main Dancer
  • SON NAEUN - Face of the group
  • HONG YOOKYUNG - Vocalist
  • KIM NAMJOO - Vocalist, Rapper
  • OH HAYOUNG - Maknae

 

This is the fresh newly idols, pictures will reveal soon . . . 

 

 

Sungyeol is surfing the net when he suddenly saw the news and called the other members to come along.

 

"ya! ppaliwa! I'll show you something!" as he shouting and continue to search for more informations about the about to debut "Apink"

 

The busy members of "Infinite" walks towards Sungyeol except one.

 

 

INFINITE

 

is a seven member South Korean pop boy group under Woollim Entertainment, which is also home to other talents such as Epik High and Nell. The group consists of 7 members: Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong. The group is known for their highly synchronized dancing as well as the 'Scorpion Dance' in their "Before The Dawn" MV. With 2011 being their breakout year, Infinite continues to become successful and gain more popularity amongst other idol groups in both South Korea and Japan.

 

  • KIM SUNGGYU - Leader
  • JANG DONGWOO - Main Rapper
  • NAM WOOHYUN - Main Vocalist
  • LEE HOWON/HOYA - Main Dancer
  • LEE SUNGYEOL - Vocalist
  • KIM MYUNGSOO - Face Of The Group
  • LEE SUNGJONG - Maknae

 

All of the members of Infinite walks towards Sungyeol except one .. The ice prince also known as "Kim Myungsoo" but he likes to be called "L"

 

"what the hell are you up to, choding?" he looks at the screen and reading the news as the others did the same.

 

"and so what with that?" Hoya scoffed

 

"Can't you remember that we'll be working with them! Aish, Old guys!" He scratches his head.

 

"WE DON'T REMEMBER!" all of them in chorus.

 

L was busy hugging his pillow not minding what was happening.

 

"Ya! L!" Sungyeol called out.

 

He just hummed as a yes but still not looking at Sungyeol.

 

"Come here. YA!" Sungyeol looking at him in disbelief. L just answered simply. "not interested. . ." as he put on his cold voice.

 

Sungyeol being defeated, just pouted and continue to search for some news.

 

 

Suddenly, Woohyun ran into Sungyeol with widen eyes. "Ya! Lee Sungyeol. I asked manager-nim if we will be working with Apink!!"

 

"MWO!? then, what did he say?" Sungyeol asked excitedly with his cheeky smile.

 

"on a variety show this coming October!" he rests his palm on his forehead, "Do you think they're beautiful?" Woohyun laughed.

 

"AH, jinjja.. please stop talking about that topic about girl groups?!" L blurted out angrily and walked to his room and slammed the door.

 

The two looked at each other and shrugged.

 

 

 

APINK's PRACTICE ROOM

 

A serious atmosphere are surrounding the practice room because of their sincere practice for their upcoming debut song "I Don't Know". Their tired eyes wants to have a rest already but because of fast approaching of their debut stage performance, so they need to work hard for it to be successful.

 

They dance and sing at the same time, smiling widely practicing their facial expressions.

 

EunJi messes the dance, she messes up a lot in dancing and apologize on her dongsaeng-deul and unnie-deul. "ahh.. mianhae, I was just too nervous and I keep on making mistakes" She keeps on bowing nonstop and wipes her sweat.

 

Chorong pats her head, "gwaenchana" she said and gave Eunji a reassuring smile, until the manager gave them a break.

 

 

"ahh.. my body is going to fall off soon" Bomi said before drinking her water.

 

"unnie, unnie! I received a news from CEO-nim" maknae is running towards her unnie-deul.

 

"why? what happened? what news?" Yookyung took her phone and read it.

 

"I think he wrong sent it on me." She nodded.

 

The girls gathered around in circles to see the message.

 

-

 

 

 

HEYY! First Chapter is up! How was it? Comment and subscribe ^_^

 

NEXT CHAPTER: THE MESSAGE