Ep 2: The Interview (Part 2)

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Mean while, in another room, the guys inetrview were started...

(Hey guys, since I know you all want the trip to start, so i'll just make the interview short, ok? Sorry, and thank you for reading this)

PD: Have you all watch the show?

     All the guy: Ne, i enjoy watching it!

PD: Which couple do you want your relationship to be like, out of the two seasons?

     Seyong: I like the Mir-Jei couple, i think it's cute how Mir change after he meet Jei noona.

     Jr: I want it to be like Hyungsik and Jihyun sunbaenims, it like they were fated together, make you feel excited!

     Woohyun: I like Jonghyun and Yewon couple, but sadly at the end, she chose Minhyuk-shi, well i guess you have to choose base on your feelings.

    Gongchan: It all love, so i don't really care, but i dont want my feeling to be like N hyung, he change his feeling too much. And in the end, he left Eunyoung-shi to Jiwon-shi, but she (Jiwon) didn't pick anyone, so, his love is too complicated. =P

PD: Who do you want to be there?

     Seyong: 4minute's Hyuna-shi? I like her personality. But maybe not, because she is busy these day...

     Jr: Can you somehow edit this part, but i like Krystal-shi! I would want to meet her at least once, she is cute!

     Woohyun: Umm, but she already participate in the last season, so i don't know, but i guess i'll meet lot of nice female after we know each other well through this show!

     Gongchan: Can i bring Jinyoung hyung here? ;)   I would LOVE to see SNSD sunbaenims, but they're having a concert in Japan right now so...

PD: Have you ever been in a relationship before?

     Seyong: My first love were in high school, i've been asked out before...

     Jr: Ani, but a LOTS of female idol has ask me out before!

         PD: Who is it? Are they all a singer?

               JR: Ne, they mostly kpop singer.

    Woohyun: I've been in love many time, but it didn't last long...

    Gongchan: When i was a trainee, a solo female singer have ask me out, but since i was too young, I said sorry that time :{|

PD: Well, I hope you can find your interest while filming this!!

All of them: Ne, kamsahamida, have a good day, you've work hard!