Ep 10: Dinner together

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

The gangs done marketing, and went home.

Woohyun: Guys, bring out the foods! We need to each knows what to do! I'm going to grill the meat.

Seungyeon: And I'm going to wash the vegetables and set up the table. But we need to have some kimchi, NO, we didn't bought any...

Jr: I'll go back to the market to get some!

Krystal: Ara-ah, you should go with him, so he won't get in any trouble!

Both (Ara and Jr): BWO? Me, with her/him? Like that going to happen! *They said, while having a eye battle*

Seyong: *joking* yep, we have to kick out the useless one... *he said while chuckling as his own 'joke'*

Gongchan: Uh-huh, me and Seyong hyung is helping Woohyun hyung to grill the meats. Seungyeon noona is washing the veggie, Krystal noona and Naeun is putting away the foods and help setting up the table, so noona and Jr have to go to the market together.

Jr: Whatever, i'm just going to do this and end it as quickly as i can...

Ara: Bwo? Whatever... I.DON'T.CARE.

Seungyeon: *push both to the car* now, gah~~~ and come bach soon, or take as long as you can...! *she winked*

They both went into the car, and drive away.

Woohyun: Are you sure it the right choice to send them away like that? I mean like they both is NOT going to ruin the market, cause i feel like something not good is going to happen...

Naeun: Oppa, why are you saying that! I felt that they SHOULD go together, somewhere in my head keep telling me that they can get together well if they can understand each other REAL feeling...

Krystal: Aigoo, our Naeun... *straighten up her face* now do your work before your words goes everywhere!!!

At the same time, but in a different place.

Cashier: Newly wedding couple here?

Ara: Eh? Ani, we are filming a show... *she smile awkwardly*

Cashier: Well i'm just saying that you two look good together!

Jr: How would I look good with someone like HER!

Ara: Ya, be nice a little! Mian for his behavior, kamsahanida!

Cashier: It okay, come back again soon! It fun to have you two here! Can i have your signature?

Both: Oh? Ne, here. * they sign their name, take the bag, then goes back*

After Jr and Ara got back, the food were all ready. 44.jpg They sit down, eat, chat the whole night! They done clean up the place, and were almost ready to sleep. But, then the PD come up to each room...

PD: After today trips, you were asked to make a first desicion! Who would you chose to be your desicion for today?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i'm sooooo soooooooo sorry for the looooooooooooooooooong wait, but here i am!

I'm kinda busy these day, just... gosh, im in LOVE with my new kpop group, C-CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yea, basically, i have A TONS a groups to love! spacially, right now, im a proud CROWN!

Thanks for waiting and reading this, saranghae everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH! :*