Ep 23: Mid-Selection

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Silence filled the air, as the PD broke it.

PD: Ahem, so should we start with Woohyun's mid choice first?

Woohyun: Ah ne! Sure.

The camera start out with filming the what the whole groups are doing. Woohyun then turn around, and the filming was paused at 2 girls, Seungyeon and Ara.

Jr: Hyung, bwo ya!

Woohyun just smiled at Jr. Then look back up at the screen.

The vid then unpaused, as Woohyun zoom in, and the cam stop at Seungyeon's face.

All: Ahhhh!

Seungyeon: Ah ne! Kamsamhamida!

PD: Seungyeon-shi, it's your turn next.

It start with Seungyeon's derp faces. She then reveal a bad things about each romanticists without them knowing.

Jr & Ara: AHHH! Noona/Unnie! Since when did we started dating~ Don't spread rumors..

Seungyeon: Ahahaha... Mian! PD-nims, I told you to keep the secret between us..!

PD: *you told me to play that part as loud as possible... -_-*

As when it was her turn, she reveals, and said her secret was "My mid-choice selction is Seyong-shi!". She zoom in super close at his mouth when he was talking to her.

Naeun: Ah, poor Woohyun oppa! Hahah, just kidding~ /merong/ :P

Woohyun: You little kid! Kids these day have no respect, such a spoiled enviroment.. Tsk tsk..

Everyone bust into laughter at Woohyun complains.

PD: Okay, none couple are made, yet. Seyong-shi, it's your turn, if you choose Seungyeon, then you guys are a couple!

Seyong: Why are you leaving me so mush pressures..

Seyong start out with no filming skill. He film it upside down, zoom in random things, even accidentally film Gongchan's .

The whole filming site laughed.

Gongchan: Geez, people. I know my is too perfect, but you don't have to be such s... *he flip his 'imaginary' hair*

Seyong pretend to throw up.

After a while, with helps from the crews, he manage to film correctly. It stopped at Naeun.

Seungyeon: Aish! Yah! I knew it!

Seungyeon stand up and walk away, then she return, which create more laughters.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Naeun imnida! And my selection is...Seyong oppa!" She film the bracelet that Seyong gave her.

PD: Ne! Our first couple have been made. Next, Gongchan-shi, you next?

Gongchan: Ne~

He filmed all of the female romanticists. Then stop, and filmed himself. Then Naeun went over to talk to him, which make him filmed her face.

Everyone (except Gongchan) took a quick glance at Krystal's face.

Krystal: Yah~ You all know I can see you, right..?

But the video didn't stop at Naeun face, Gongchan move the video to the left a little bit, and it show Krystal, who is talking while angelic-ly smiling and playing with the baby turtle. (A/N: remember that they're in the aquarium..?)

Everyone (except Krystal and Gongchan): AWWWWWWWWW!!!

Krystal: Awww, I know I'm pretty~ Hihi! *she stood infront of the screen*

Seungyeon: Aish, get your head out of the way, I'm looking at the cute little baby turtle~

Krystal fake scoff at Seungyeon, Seungyeon give her 'the glare', and Krystal quickly apologized to her. Which make the staffs and the gang laugh out loud.

They showed Krystal's desicion, and she also quickly chose Gongchan.

PD: So there're two couple made right now. Jr-shi?

Jr nodded.

He filmed every romanticists, then stopped at Woohyun.

Woohyun: Bwo-ya?!?

It continued, and stop again, at Gongchan.

Jr: PD-NIM!!!!!!

PD: Haha, okay, mian. >.<

The video finally end with Ara face in the middle of bickering with Jr.

Ara: Ahhhhhhhhhh! I look so weird!! >.< Yah! You said you weren't filming it!!!

She stand up, give Jr a flick on the forehead, then ran back to her seat.

Jr: Ouch! Yah!!

PD: Okay, so this is how the results are right now. There're two mid-choice couple, and it's Seyong + Naeun and Gongchan + Krystal. Woohyun and Seungyeon-shi both failed. Jr have chosed Ara. Now, it's all on Ara's choice, she can either choose back Jr to make the third mid-choice couple, or choose another person, and make both of them, Jr and Ara, failed.

The screen lit up again, with Ara's selection. Leaving everyone in shock.

Everyone: *gasp* Jinja... Woah, this is totally daebak...! Yah Ara, what to do with you..!


Hey everyone!

I'm back~

Um, well I guess I'm gunna start updaing again, so bear with me till the very end!

AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

THE NEXT SEASONS IS HERE~ WITH MORE NEW AND HANDSOME/PRETTY FACES!!

AND FOR MORE SURPRISE, IT'S A SPECIAL SEASON~

Check out the link below, and please support it!

The Romantic and Idol Season 4 [fan based] SPECIAL SEASON!!