Ep 13: Result of Shirt Shuffles

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Hey guys, another TRAILER is coming out today! You can check it out the link on my "Foreword"  of this story, or below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrBATAJvGLs

 

Also, check out my "ChocoCat Scenario/One Shot Request Shop"!!! You can request with any scene or topic that you want! And i'll just turn it into your dream-come-to... ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy put on their shirt and 1-by-1 go outside.

PD: Ok, Seyong-shi, please go outside wearing the shirt!

Seyong walk outside with slow steps...

Yeojas: Whoa!

Krystal: Seyong oppa look like a gentleman! >.<

Ara: Oppa jeongmal JJANG!

Everyone were smiling, except one person...

 

[PD: Everyone seem to like his outfit and look, but why did you seem to not like it?

Seungyeon: *smiling* i liked itbecause, it's not what I wanted...]

 

PD: Okay, now the owner of this shirt will stand up after i count to 3! Araseo?

All: Deh

PD: 1........2.........3!

Both Naeun and Seungyeon stand up.

Ara, Krystal, Seyong: Eh? Why did you both stand up? Isn't this shirt only belong to one person?

Then Seungyeon sit down.

Seungyeon: Haha, I'm just playing with you guys. Don't freak out...

Naeun: Anneong oppa! I'm your partner for today date! *she hold out her hand*

Seyong: Oh, ne, anneong! *he shake it*

PD: So Seyong-shi and Naeun-shi will be partner! NaYong couple is formed <3

They walk out from the selection area, but Naeun pull Seyong to stop walking.

Naeun: Oppa, lets wait! I want to see the remaining couple!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PD: Next, Gongchan-shi, please walk out with the shirt that you picked.

Gongchan also walk out.

Yeojas: Meositda! You look cool! :D

Gongchan: Ne, kamsamhanida. So, whose shirt am I wearing?

Krystal: It's mine! Anneong, I'm Krystal Jung from f(x) and I will be your date for today! *she bow*

Seungyeon: Ayyyy, you guys are no fun... Look and learn!

Ara: WAIT! Unnie, who's left?

Seungyeon: Isn't it Woohyun and Jr?

Ara: BWO?! That kid is still in there? Now, it's either I go to heaven {Woohyun} or hell {Jr}.

 

The two remaining guy come out next...

Jr: Ara noona?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?! Why are you not gone yet...

Ara: Yaish! YAH! How dare you say that to your noona!!!

PD: Seungyeon-shi and Ara-shi, please go behind the guy that's wearing your shirt and couple up with him for the rest of today's date.

PD: 1_______2________3!

Woohyun: Oh, anneonghaseyo!

Jr: Annyeong, noona!

 

FLASHBACK

PD: Okay, Woohyun-shi and Jr-shi, since you both choose the same short, does anyone want to let the person have it? Or not, we can just rock-paper-scissor.

After 5 seconds of silence...

PD: Kay, then i guess it's rock-paper-SCISSOR!

Woohyun: Yesh, I won, did you guy see that? I'm jinja DAEBAK

 

 

Ara: Anneonghaseyo Woohyun oppa, I'll be your date for today!

Jr: YESSSSSSSSSSSS! ASSA!!!! THANK YOU GOD! YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND ME! BYE DEVIL, *he said to Ara*, WELCOME AN ANGEL TO MY WORLD! *he look at Seungyeon.*

Seungyeon: Oh kekeke, kamsamhanida. I know that you were the best since i first saw you! *she winked*

Ara: UNNIE!! He's just the best in a PIG world! Oink oink... *she stuck up her nose*

Jr: Noona, stop describing yourself!

Ara: BWO?!?!?!?! Aish, this kid...

Woohyun: Guys... Geez, my ear drum are gone now...

Seungyeon: Thank you, Woohyun. You just save many precious lives...

Jr: Noona! Anyway, we should get going first! Or that noona [Ara] will start to eat people alive!

Ara: YAH! KAH and get out of my eye sight already! Such a botherer... Woohyun oppa, let's go!

 

But both couple didn't know that they're going to the same location, the amusement park.

How will they react if they found out later?

To find out, please wait for the next update of The Romantic and Idol Season 3!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anneong guys!

I'm sorry to those who wanted Ara and Jr to be a couple!

But don't worry, Jr and Ara bickering won't stop until i told it to...

So please hang on with me!

And DO check out the awesome trailer the Midnight Shop made for us!

Goooooood Bye!

***PS: Some extra funny Running Man's member gifs below if you also love them or wanting some laugh for the moments!***

tumblr_lq467mP7ae1qia0fb.gif

LOL!!! WTF?!?!

Running+Man+Yoo+Jae+Suk+funny.gif

Haha, he created a new instrument!

tumblr_lmd0geJ6V21qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Nice disguise you have there, Jaesuk man... (-_-;)

tumblr_lpxqzqxGsP1qdcel5o2_500.gif

That^, my friend, is exactly what i call "SWEEEG"! XD

 

 

Zy48Vm17.jpg

Not a gif, but caught my eyes! So... G-DraSuk?

tumblr_lmg9l4P2Bz1qk2u4ao1_400.gif

Heeeeey, dont mock my grandpa ways of drinking tea!!

tumblr_lmfx5faU0e1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

HAHAHA! Jaesuk-shi lovely~ Jaesuk-shi wonderful~~~~

 

 

 

 

pak__running_man_gif_by_blake4monthsss-d

Now i know why America are called The Country of Freedom... Man~ Just let him be... Tsk tsk!

tumblr_m7f8e0bjPp1r96hjio1_500.gif

Ya think this is GAY? Welcome to KOREA!!!

Yoo+Jae+Suk.png

LOL!!! XD Another inspiring MASTER PIECE of Korea...

tumblr_m6cyckkUXQ1rz5ioyo1_500.gif

Meanwhile, in Korea...

tumblr_m8p81nEz511ro58iw.gif

LOL! Remember the pic? Here some action for you... He whip his hair back and forth~

Heomi.com-Jae-Suk-Haha-gifs+(5).gif

"Ok, girls, calm down, dont SPAZZ over me! Everyone will get to see the art! TADA!!!"

tumblr_lpkgbifcut1r0amm8o2_r1_400.gif

Yeah man! Show them your talents!!!

lsprb.gif

Daebak! TWIN REUNITED!!!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, so I'm just doing Jaesuk's for today only...

Preview for the next member...*drumroll*... LEE KWANG SOO!!!!!

Congratulation, and celebration~~~

Whatever, BYE NOW!

For real!

Adios!