Ep 25: Tears, Happiness, Jealousy (PART 1)

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

I'm back~


Ara and Seungyeon were in the girl's bathroom while the others are chatting outside in the ice-cream shop of the Amusement Park.

Ara: Unnie, do you have feelings for him [Jr] ..?

Seungyeon: What if I say 'yes', and what if I say 'no'. Ara-ah, just have fun. Today is our last day already.

Ara: UNNIE! That's what I'm saying, today is the last day to think over our selection. I think he likes you.. 

As Seungyeon wash her hand, Ara stood agaisnt the wall, leaning her head back, sighs.

Seungyeon: *wipe her hands with paper towel and skipped toward Ara* Come'on Cinderella, you've thought enough. Let's go out and have some yummy ice-cream!! ^O^

Ara: You're right, it is our last day... *she mumbles*

As they all holding an ice-cream cups/cones, the gang sat down at a big table. Ara and Seungyeon were the last one to sit. Seungyeon sat down next to Seyong and join in the conversation, about why penguin can't fly. {{A/N: Lol, idk, just have to say that! xD }}

The only spot left [for Ara] was next to Jr, so she sat down. Jr noticed that. He stood up, leave the table and walk outside.

Personal Interview:

Ara: *quietly* At that time, I was too upset to think or even say anything. He has been acting like THAT for the whole day today. It's like I'm some sort of disgusting creature. *sniffs* I mean, AM I THAT BAD?! *burst to tears* And he was spending more times with Seungyeon unnies, that makes me uncomfortable.. 

PD: Ara-ah, sometime in life, I know that people feels selfish, and want things to go their way. But instead of wanting it, why don't you make a move?

Jr: I actually saw the look in her [Ara] eyes when I left the store. I feel guilt all over me, but...that's all I can do.

Before leaving for last selection, in the boy's room:

Jr: *talking to Woohyun* Hyung, I think Ara noona likes you.

Woohyung: I think she likes you. You know, sometime I'm jealous of you. I'm jealous of how close you are. Of how comfortable you two were when your with each other. When she's around me, she acts...awkward.

Jr: Haha, I would walk with my hand for a whole day if she like me. Well I wish she could stop bossing me around! *pouts*

Woohyun: Are you sure? That you don't LIKE her..?

Jr: *sighs* Actually...I do. I have like her since the very start of the show, til now. And all she'll ever do is keeping her eyes on you. I'm going to keep a distance between us, for the better. I wouldn't want to like her more..

Woohyun: *shock* So you ignoring her just now was all to stop you from even being friends?? *almost a shout* You think she will just ignore that! She is hurt! I can see it in her eyes!! You're so stupid, god Jr..!


Hey guys~

At first I wanted to make a super long chapter as the ending, but I feel like that's going to be too long...

Anyway, just so you know, the time period is in the morning of the selection day, when they all have free date.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

And please please please do comment! I feel like a lot of people have left me... :'((

And those who had comments, thank you so much! Reading comments just made my day~ ^^