Ep 24: Ara's selection

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Ara film the beautiful view of the little golden fish. She then film each and every member. The camera stopped at Jr.

Everyone: Jinja...?

But it continues and Ara's finger were shown, pointing at Woohyun.

Everyone: Daebak... Ara-ah, ottoke...

Ara: Jr, mian~


The moment is very silent and awkward.

PD: Guys, I have to announce something. Tomorrow is going to be the last day you'll spend here, then that afternoon, it going to be the Final and Main Couple Desicion. I wanted for you all to know that. Now, you guys can spend you last night, which is now, to go around the city of Jeju and have fun.

Everyone got up and went to their room, getting ready.

Girl's room:

Each girls were doing their own things and keep the room silent. Krystal and Seungyeon were on their phone, Naeun fold her clothes, while Ara sit against the wall of her lower bunker, thinking.

Ara: Guys, let's go. We'll have more time to play there.

Others: Ok!

The boys and girls met and went out to the big city of Jeju. Everything were so beautiful. From the street light to the moon shining down at the sea surface. Perfect for their last night to spend there.

They bought some stuff as souvernier, then went back to their 'house'. 

The morning came, and another day have started.

PD: Okay guys. Today is the last day you'll spend with each other. This morning will be a free date. It will took place in the Amusement Park, which is way bigger than the one Woohyun and Jr couples went to. After that, we will have Last Couple Selection. Any questions before we're leaving?

Everyone: Ani!

PD: Okay then, let's go. Theres a bus outside waiting for us.

Out the bus, everyone took their own spot. Jr was the las one to get in, and there was no more single seat, he looked over to Ara then to Krystal. He decide to sit down on the same seat with Krystal.

Ara tried not to look sad, but she can't stop and let out a pout.

Personal Interview:

Ara: ...This is too depressing. I don't know why... Maybe, just maybe I'm falling for him... But he'll never understand my feeling, his stupid head are all fill with Krystal unnie... *she burst into tears*

~~~~

Krystal: I'm between Gongchan and Jr. Since Jr is so nice to me, but Gongchan is fun to be with also...

~~~~

Seungyeon: I had fun with all of them, I had only one person in my mind, so please choose me.

~~~~

Naeun: I don't know who...

~~~~

Jr: I liked her, but she don't know that, she only like Woohyun hyung... I might as well give up...

~~~~

Gongchan: We had so much fun together, I know she's going to except me!

~~~~

Seyong: I still haven't decided yet.

~~~~

Woohyun: Ara told me something, should I tell him...?

 


Oh snap!!! What did Ara told Woohyun?

And yes, this story is coming to an end... :'( /go into a corner and cry/

But you can still see me in the next season!

Featuring Baekhyun, Daehyun, Taehyung (V), Ljoe, Yoonjo, Minah, Juniel, T-Ae.

Link HERE!!!