Ep 5: Second Couple

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Krystal date:

Krystal: I used to come here with my member. But our schedule started to get tight every more and then. It been a long time, and i feel good after coming back for a long time.

PD: You can go ahead and get your skating shoe first!

Krystal: Can I really? Okay!

But there's only ONE thing she didn't know, that 'that man' have been waiting there 2 hours for her arrival already!

 

Krystal: Can i have a size 6.5, please. I'll check in later.

The shoe person (he wear a mask aroung his face, and a black hat on top): Krystal-shi, you've already check in!

Krystal: Oh, okay, thank you. *She take 1 step away, but the turn back* You don't have too, but can you please remove your mask and cap? You somehow look suspicious and familiar! *her eye sparkle like a hawk*

The guys half-fully remove his mask, but Krystal stopped him...

Krystal (she clapped her hand when she saw part of his face): Ahhhhh, Woohyun-shi!

Woohyun: Ne, it look like you were so serious that you could kill someone! *he chuckled as he cover his smile*

Krystal:  Oh, ani, i was just curious... How long have you been here?

Woohyun: Umm, not that long, just around 2 hours...

Krystal: Eyy, you're just teasing me... *after seeing sweating coming down of his face* Mi...Mianne for making you wait...

Woohyun:  Its okay, you don't have to worry, but it seem like you really would skate without me if i wasn't here already!

Krystal: Yeh, mian, AGAIN....

This time, Woohyun grab her wrist to the rink, help her get on, then get himself on, and started skating! <3 They played, and played, and well ofcourse, fell, and have so much fun!

 

Later personal interview:

PD: How did you feel when he start to grabs your wrist?

Krystal: Hahaha, it was embarrasing but romantic the same time! I like it.... >.<

-----------------------

PD:  Why did you grab her wrist? And was it embarasing?

Woohyun: Eh? I grabed her because she look sad, and i don't want to make her feel sorry on our first meet, so i thought for a moments and just grab her wrist and pulled her to the rink... Ani, instead of feeling embarass, i felt like a gentleman! ;)

Krystal outfit: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYFeJFjhYvEC2Y-VL63vV