Ep 12: Shirt Shuffles

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

In The Morning...

 

The yeojas were told to wake up early and shop for a shirt that she would like her "man" to wear. They got back 2 hours later, which is 7am. All have their own style of shirt. Then the yeojas was told to go outside and wait while the staff wake up the guys and explain to them what's going on.

 

Inside the house:

Seyong: *stretching* Ugh, sooo, what are we doing today?

PD: We are...

Gongchan: Hyung, i don't see the yeojas!!! *he cut in the PD words...*

PD: Ne, that what...

Jr: Jinja? Then that hawk eyes noona [Ara] is not anywhere near here?? ASSA, freedom finnallyyyy...!

PD: Guys, calm down, listen... (-_-;) So, today, you guys will go on dates base on this shirt shuffles that the yeojas have choose for you!

Woohyun: So it is possible that we could become couple again, right?

PD: Ne!

The guys all look at Jr while smirking.

Jr: PD-nim, do not ever never anywhere anytime say that i could be possibly coupled up with Ara noona again?!?

PD: We don't know, Jr-shi. But you know that there are 4 female, and the chance of being a couple with anyone is just 20%.

Seyong: Arra arra, we got it. So can we start now???

PD: Ne! Please go to the living room door, behind the counter is four box. And i'll see you guys outside after you did your wash-up.

 

20 minutes later:

Seyong: Woohyun hyung! You're taking too long, move faster! Aish, we can't make the yeojas wait...!

Woohyun: Coming coming, jeez, chill out, bro! No need to rush! *he said while styling his hair*

PD: Okay, now you can all open the box and see the shirt for yourself.

After opening all of the box,...

free-shipping-mens-stylish-clothes-long-         Shirt # 1: A white shirt inside with a logo and a white long sleeve outside.

IMG_9532.JPG Shirt # 2: A long sleeve man Negroni shirt.

     G351-Blue-F.jpg   Shirt # 3:  Long sleeve dark denim.

             cardi1.jpg         Shirt # 4: Light grey cardigan.

 

Outside, the girls are waiting,...

Seungyeon: YAH! Are you guy dying in there or something. Just pick a shirt and go out here!

Gongchan (from inside):  Aigoo, did you hear her loud mouth. Jeez...

Woohyun (from inside): NOONA, GIVE US THE TIME TO CHOOSE! AND YOU TALK TOO MUCH! TALK LESS AND BE PATIENCE!!! *he yelled back*

Seungyeon: AISH! Yah! You! NAM. WOO. HYUN. You come out here and you're done!!!

Woohyun (from inside): Ay noona, mian. Don't be mad, or you gonna have wrinkles all over your face... NOT THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE TONS! >o<

Seungyeon: GAHHHH!

Naeun: Unnie, don't mind him! They're just playing with you...

Naeun calm Seungyeon down before she could go inside and shave off Woohyun head. While the guys inside are debating on which one they should wear.

 

Inside the house,...

PD: Have you all choose which one to wear?

All: NE!

PD: Okay, good! Now i'll count to three, and you will pick up or touch the one that you like, okay?...1...2...3!

They all touch a shirt that they like, except the fact that Woohyun and Jr have chosen the same one, shirt # 1.

PD: Okay, Woohyun-shi and Jr-shi, since you both choose the same shirt, does anyone want to let the other person have it? Or not, we can just rock-paper-scissor.

After 5 seconds of silence...

PD: Well, then i guess rock-paper-scissor it is!

Both Woohyun and Jr: Rock... Paper... SCISSOR!

???: Yesh, i won, did you guy see that? I'm jinja DAEBAK!

 

FLASHBACK

Seungyeon: (#3) I chose to get this one. Since i really like my outfit to be jeans. Especially when the color is dark. Ne, thats my style!

Naeun: (#2) I love how much a gentleman a guy is, and i think it is best when they're wearing formal shirt like this.

Ara: (#1) Me? I think this one is simple and you don't need to give much thought into your outfit to make it look great.

Krystal: (#4) I'm not trying to sound high-standard, but cardigans make you look more professional to me!!!

(Done flashback)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, will Ara be couple up with Woohyun, her "ideal man"? Or Jr, her "same-company" bickering friend?

Will everything goes well like they wish it were? Will there be any love triangle or rectangle? Or in the end, they'll just going around in a circle? You'll find it out...............NEXT YEAR!!!

I'm just kidding! Keke, you'll find out on my next update!

So stick with me to the end, kk? 

Before leaving, please visit my poll!

(it's about whether i should make a next season for The Romatic and Idol or not? ^)

Please comment on your opinion after voting for it!

PS: Know that in Jeju, it's a little cold, thats why i have long sleeve shirt for their health!!!