Ep 17: Amusement Park Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Amusement Park Date...

Woohyun: Oh fine... I'll go on the Vikings. But for once only!

Seungyeon: Waeee! Why are you kids [Ara, Jr] making such an old person [herself] play such a violent game...

Jr: If you want to describe yourself that way, then --- PFFT! Buahahaha, noona, you're funny!

Seungyeon: I wasn't trying to, but OK! Back to my story, Woohyun! Stay here with me...  I don't want to go on that human-killing machine...

Ara: Then come with us noona! It's fun... And you don't have to be yourself.

Woohyun: Andddd, I heard people said that if your old or short [describing her], you shold go on the Vikings! It'll help you with your problems! *he winked*

Seungyeon: Gahhh! DO NOT EVER WINK AT ME YOU NAMSTAR JERK! But, I forgive you to trade with the tip! *she winked back*

Jr: And! We have a hypocrite and a Belieber! Well, I still have you to play with! Right, noona??  

Ara: YAISH! Get your hand off me, a.k.a, or Evil Demon Mafia! *she shook him of her arm* You can call me any names, just here, contact them after you name-called me. *handing him a personal card*

Seungyeon: Yah! Are you two trading phone number now?? *she snatched away the card, and read it. * "---- Hospital, call us any time. xxxx-xxxxxxx"!

Woohyun: Haha! Nice one, Ara! I was SO expecting that! *he high-fived her*

Ara: Oh! And don't worry, Jonghyun-ah! You will still look 'beautiful' as ever~  ;)

Seungyeon: Ya, Yoo Ara of Hello Venus! Is your soul still inside! *she asked as Ara smirk at Jr*

Ara: Unnie, I'm not done YET! Anyway, you will still be an idol to someone! Know who?? ----

Jr: Yes, a pig... -_- Unnie, I know, I mean we all know what you're going to say next...

Ara: YAH! I'm not literally asking you!!! UGH, soooo annoying... *she push his head*

Woohyun:  Ya ya ya... Let's stop fuzzy things up, and let's go on the rides to get it over with...!

After Woohyun suggestion, they stop and walk over to the the location of the ride.

Seungyeon: Hey, actually, I don't want to ride it anymore...!

Jr: OH GOD, NOONA~ *face-palmed himself*

Woohyun: Hey guys, guess what! I'm just going to stay here with noona, and you two go.

Ara: BWO?!?!?! Oppa~ Why are you making me ride it with a pig-addicter...

Jr: Noooonaaaaaa! Whatever, are you coming or not? I'm being really patience right now, so DON'T WASTE IT!

Ara: Fine, fine. Are you happy now.... POOPFACE! *she stuck out her tongue and climb on the last "fun" row of the boat.*

Jr: Noona~ Why are you sitting over there?? Let's sit in the middle... PWEASE? *puppy eyed*

Ara: -_- It won't work on me... Now get on here or be a chicken, YOUR CHOICE~

Jr climbed to the next seat with Ara. The ride start... Ara were having fun, while Jr having a hard time closing his eyes.

Ara: Aw... It ended?? Why~

Jr: *wobbly* No-noona... How...could you...stand...it??

Ara: Hahahahahhaha!! *she clutch her stomach* YAH! I thought you were soooo~ "MANLY".

While Jr and Ara were going on more rides, Woohyun and Seungyeon is walking toward the Haunted House.

Woohyun: Don't worry noona, I'll protect you. *he said proudly*

Seungyeon: *pat his shoulder* Don't worry... Protect yourself first... (-_-;)

They went in there...

Woohyun: Ahhh! Noona! Hit him! *he hid behind Seungyeon*

Seunyeon:

Woohyun: Noona! Are you scare? See! You're not because I protected you!

Seungyeon: Andddd... There you go again! *she rolled her eyes*

 

So, what is the mission?

Will they all do it?

Will they fall after doing it?

Find out after reading the next update! On The Romantic and Idol Season 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So! Did you guy enjoy what you've saw so far?

It really help me if you could comment and give me some tip or compliment on how I did.

Even if you don't know it, now you do. And that is, it really DOES help me if you did.

And here are some more gifs for you guys.

P.S: I've been OBSESS with EXO and Bangtan Boys/BTS these day!

My bias are Baekhyun (EXO) and JungKook (BTS)!!

LOVE THEM SO BAD~

 

LOL! XD Love Yongguk voice so much! *O*

 

The leaders of Kpop

Big Bang:

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2NE1:

image

2PM:

image

2AM:

image

DBSK:

image

B2ST:

image

SHINee:

image

Super Junior:

image

SNSD:

1168495_o.gif

 

so proud.

image

 

DON’T FORGET U-KISS:

image

MBLAQ:

image

Infinite:

image

CN BLUE:

image

B1A4:

image

Block B:

image

B.A.P :

image

EXO-K

image

EXO-M

image

Ummmm... WTF?!?! Are they really the leader?? I LOL'ed so loud at Leeteuk's... Oppa, come back soon, ok? Love these people!

 

 

  

 

 

Kevin oppa... -_- help them!

Hihi, they all depend on Dongho, a mistake that never should have done. Lol, me and Dongho are the EXACT same!

Mom: Which way next??

Me: Just go straight! Straight all the way!

Mom: ...

 

 

 

Buahahaha... Awww, poor Taeminnie... >.<

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi, I'm worst... I did the same move, and my dad is all like, "did someone died...?"

 

LOL! Baekhyun oppa! Why so violent?!?! Still, SARANGHAEYO!!

 

Because bending down to tie your shoe is too mainstream for Victoria

 

 

O.O Pshhhh, i can do that~ In my dream...

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't mind if he were ma boyfriend, just spazz for a "little bit" then faint...

 

 

 

Oppa...  XD