Ep 15: Cruise Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Cruise Date...

 

Seyong and Naeun arrived at the cruise station.

[A/N: Hihi, i have no idea what those 'station' are called, and so...]

Seyong: Naeun-ah! Are you sure that you are okay?

Naeun: *hesitantly* Neh! Oppa...

Seyong: Okay then. The ticket said that it going to depart at 11AM. So we have 15 minutes left, do you want to go somewhere to sit??

Naeun: There're a coffee shop over there. Let's go there then ^.^ [A/N: Idea of the coffee shop cause im listening to B.A.P new song, Coffee Shop!]

They walk to a table with an umbrella on it.

BBCoffeeShop.JPG 

 

Naeun: Oppa, do you want some tea? [from Do You Want Some Tea by Hello Venus]

Seyong: Sure! *to the waiter* Can we have two cups of hot tea?

Waiter: Sure! It'll be out in a minute. *then she walk away, giving the two some privacy*

After the waiter left, everything were so quiet. And the two are still awkward toward each other.

Seyong: Naeun, who did you expect to be the cast?

Naeun: For the namja?? Umm, YOU? *she said cutely pointed at Seyong*

Seyong: Jeongmal? Aish, jinja. Tell me the truth!

Naeun: Well molla.

Seyong: Yah, you're no fun... *he pouted*

Naeun: Noo~ Not knowing something is not being un-fun. *she pretend to be mad and look the other way while crossing her arms*

Seyong: Are you mad at me? Mianhe~ I'm just kidding! ^o^

The waiter brought out their drinks.

Seyong: Kamsamhamida!

Waiter: Enjoy your drinks.

Naeun: AH! *splash* Ouch! It's hot! >.<

Naeun acciddently drop her cup of hot tea, and it spill on her outfit.

Seyong: OH! Kwenchana?!? Here, use my napkin. I'll ask for more! Don't move or it going to spill more. *he put the spilled cup on the table and when for somemore napkins.*

Naeun: PD-nim, can i have a towel?

Seyong: Wait, I'm back! Here, I'll wipe it off for you. *he start wiping her knee, and shirt*

Naeun: Komawo oppa! I'll try to be careful next time... (-_-;;)

Seyong: It's okay! Everyone makes mistake. Oh, it's time to go!

They pay for the drinks and walk on the cruise ship. It was a big ship. Naeun and Seyong walk to the deck and have fun taking picture together... But they didn't notice that there's going to be a mission that they both have to finish together. What is the mission?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's right now 3 in the morning at where I'm living right now. =.=

Sooooooo sleepy~~

And you know, I don't have any ideas or what to write if I'm tired, so this is all i got...

Forgive me~ *aegyo*

If that [aegyo] didn't work for you, here is some funny gif I saw...

As a sorry-for-the-short-and-'idea-less'-chapter gift for you guys! Enjoy~

 

@...@...@...@...@...@...@...@..@

 

 

 

Awwww, my LuLu... ;Q

 

The panda got me EVERYTIME! >.< Kyeopta...

 

Hehe, basic~

 

     

      

Keke... These man are my obsession...

 

Wondering on how THIS guy slip into my bias list? Don't waste your time, i don't know also...

 

 

 

Awww... Poor Sehunnie... GAH! Can't controll my HunHan feel~

 

He is F-U-N-N-Y!!! I tell ya, my cousin 'farted' while looking at this cuz itz hilarious. Not trying to be gross...

 

Love them all... Especially Baro! >.<

 

   

  

  

XD i was drinking coke at the mall with my friend, saw this, and SPIT at her face...

 

 

 

 

 

LOL! XD Poor Joonie oppa! Kevin, why so mean~ Love both of them...

 

EXO M as your roomates

True story, bro... Haha at my Bacon's reaction...

 

Infinite posing as Flower Boys

OMG, I'll never stop loving these awesome guy... And Myungsoo, i have nothing more to say...

 

   

   

   

   

Oh no, my VinSeop feel again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's enough for today... It's 4:30AM already, oh well, i have to wake up at 6, so why not and stay up?? *then* NAH~ I'll manage to wake up myself... No promise tho! ;)