Ep 8: The Meeting of Idols

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

After their first meet, all idols goes to the airport, to begin the journey, greet people and open their open their heart for the one whom they always think of and the one who always thought of them.

At the airport...

The couple is coming one-by-one, from Gongchan-Naeun, Seyong-Seungyeon, Woohyun-Krystal, to our last and least couple, Jr.-Ara!

All: Ah, annyeonghaseyo, everyone!

Krystal: Ara-ah!

Jr: Ya, Krystal noona is talking to you, where are you look at!!! *Jr, secretly admiring Krystal, said loudly at Ara, who is standing there and impressly stare at Woohyun*

Ara: WAE??? *she looked mad at him, but then turn around smiling at Krystal* Ne, unnie~~

Seungyeon: Aigoo, so that what happen if you're on a date with someone from the same company... You guy have to get along well, ya~~

Ara: Unnie, but do y... *before Ara could say anything else, Jr cut her word*

Jr: She is always the one who start the argument!

Ara: Araseo, im always the one who start the arugment by telling 'someone' to behave nicely, so im guilty!

Jr: Ya, Yoo Ara, what are trying to say?

Ara: You know what im trying to say! Stop acting like you're innocent!

Jr: Aish, YAH!!!!!!!!!

And so they start to argue AGAIN!

Seyong: Noona, we must NOT be like them!

Seungyeon: *sarcastic* Jeongmal?~~~~~~~~ Im just joking, joking... :D

PD: Okay, settle down. Now, get together with your partner, I'll pass out passports, and we'll fly to Jeju! Any comments?

Gongchan: How many minutes will it take, PD-nim?

Naeun: I heard it going to take around 40 mins to get there, oppa, we're sitting together!

Everyone, well, mostly everyone were excited, except, well guess who, i bet that you guys would already know, it's our 'same-company' couple!

Ara: NE? I HAVE to sit next to this guy on the plan for about an hour? Aish, what kind of bad luck are you? *she said, while giving a hand gesture of how annoyed she is*

Jr: NOONA! Do you think i would enjoy this also? Why do you always have to bad-comment me?

Krystal: Aigoo aigoo, you guy, try to get well for at least a minute, you're giving me a headache!

Jr: Araseo, mian noona...

Ara: Ne, mian unnie...

PD: It's almost time to board, you all should get your hand bag and start going!

All: Ne! Annyeong, viewer! We'll see you on the plane!

Seyong: Leeet goooooo!!!!!!!!!! *seyong said, in a funny accent, which cracked up the group*

All: *want to try what Seyong did* LEEEET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)