FINAL: Tears, Happiness and Jealousy (THE END)

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

PD: As you can all see, only the guy is here, the ladies have been waiting for you. So please continue that trail to your destiny.

The four idols fix their outfit, pat their hair one last time, and took a deap breath. As they were walking, a shadow of someone appeared. 

Son Naeun.

PD: I'll give you 5 seconds to think. If you want to be with Naeun, you stay. If someone else is on your mind, please continue the trail.

PD: 5...4...3...2...1

Naeun turn around. Her smile brighten, she hugs him.

Naeun and Seyong couple complete!

 

The three remaining kept walking. Until they see that familiar shadow.

Han Seungyeon

PD: Ne! 5...4...3...2...1

Seungyeon turn around, and there stood Woohyun. Her face stays the same.

Woohyun: *worried* Unnie? You're not happy?

Seungyeon: ANI! Haha, I tricked you! I actually was waiting for you~

Woohyun: Jinja? Yea~

 

Jr and Gongchan kept walking onto the end. This time, there are two shadows.

 

Yoo Ara & Jung Krystal

PD: NE, I'll start. 5...4...3...2...1

Jr stood infront of Krystal, while Gongchan infront of Ara, surprsingly. But then Jr suddenly bow and whisper: I'm sorry

Jr then move behind Ara and hugged her. Gongchan suddenly kneel down. Giving Ara a hard desicion to make.

Ara: Gongchan-shi...

Gongchan: ASSA!

Ara: Gongchan-shi, I'm really sorry. She then turns back and run into Jr, confused, arms.

Jr: YOU HUGGED ME! THEN THAT MEAN WE'RE A COUPLE?!?!?! 

Ara: ANI!! I forgot you were behind me!!!! PD-NIM!!!

PD: Ne, Ara-shi. Jr is right, if you return a hug from the person who chose you, that means that you like him!

Ara: ANDWAEEEEEEE~ *flick Jr's forehead*

Jr: ASSAAAA! MAKING YOU MAD IS MY HAPPINESS!

Ara: YAHH! Pabo!! KIM.JONG.HYUN! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! I'LL COME AND GET YOU!

Jr: COME AND GET ME, PIG NOONA~

Ara: YAHHHHHHHH

And they fight again. We wonder if they can ever be quiet together for 1 second...

But yes, this is it. Thank you for spending the whole time with us in Jeju-island.

This have been The Romantic and Idol Season 3.

Hope you enjoy it!

 

PREVIEW!!!

THE ROMANTIC AND IDOL SEASON 4 IS HERE!! THEY'VE COME BACK WITH NEW FACES AND A SPECIAL SEASON! PLEASE WATCH IT AND LOVE IT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE THIS SEASON! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!