Ep 16: Museum Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Museum Date...

They both walk side-by-side, trying to find different 3D figure/picture so that they could take picture with it.

[Can someone please tell me what those museum called? I would love to know! If you want to make sure, click HERE to see what I'm talking about.]

Krystal: Oh! Oppa, go under there...! *she pointed to the picture with a shark under it.*

Gongchan: How? Like This?? *he ask her about his pose*

7.jpg

Krystal: Ne! Oppa, stay still.

Gongchan: *after looking back at his picture* YAH! Yah, my face is so pitiful...!

Krystal: Waeeee, i like it! ^^

Gongchan: Whatever... -_- How about you go in the box right there!

Krystal: Aniyo! I going to look stupid...

Gongchan: No you won't! GO!

Krystal: Fine! If I do, I'm going to flick you on the forehead!!

Gongchan: Sure...

Krystal walk over to the box where you can go inside and out your head 'on the spoon' so you can the food.

Krystal: Seeeee! I told you, i looked weird! As if I'm going to be eaten be a giant!

Gongchan: You look... Sorry, no comment.

While talking, they went over to a wall that have a shark on it. Krystal went to the other side and stick her head out, as if the animal is going to eat her.

Krystal: Yah oppa, you're mean! Let me take one of you, put your head in here!

Gongchan: Why??

Krystal: Nothing...

Gongchan put his head in and smile widely. *SNAP!!* Unfortunately, Gongchan didn't kow that the picture on the wall is showing an elephant peed on the toilet, which his head was in.

Gongchan: What kind of picture is it?

Krystal: *giggled* Hihi, nothing!You don't have to see.

Gongchan: *feeling unsafe*

Without knowing what the mission is, the two still have fun.

So, what is the mission anyway??

Find out as I keep on going!

On The Romantic and Idol Season 3...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, sorry for keeping you guys wait for the mission.

I'm so freaking busy these day...

I just sneak away from studying, gave myself a 'little' break, and secretly write this for you guys!!!

*a little later*

And so, 'in the end, the little kpoplover244 has been busted by her grandparent and was yelled at, THE END'...

Yea :( Anyway! So I got yelled, why not and just keep finishing it?

Here are some more gif/pics for you guy! And apparently, my grandma is NOT happy to see me "chat" with my friend on the internet!

Adult, i mean, old people~

Sooooooo, LET'S GET THE PARTAY START!!!!!!!!

 

Oh how I wish she were my teacher... XD

 

They were twin, Tao have been adopted and brought to China, now they found each other again... *O*

 

 

Awwww... >.< SungJae-ah! You're so... WILD?!?!?!

 

 

 

 

Hehe, why are you so cute, SEHUN OPPA!!! >.<

 

 

 

 

 

Oh god, Minhyun, you're my love since the start, and will always be. PS, can someone tell me what show this is? Guys? L.O.V.E??

 

KYAAA~ Kiseop oppa!!! >.< I'm dying... :Q

 

LOL!!! XD His face when he said "SH*T"... H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!

 

Wa-wai-WAIT! WTF happen to my boys????? The two on the end is like "OH GOD... Somebody help meeeeee"

 

*SPAZZING* Ohh Meh Gawwd! How cute is he?!?! *packing my stuff to Korea to kidnap him home*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo, are you guys having enough fun yet?

I'm sorry for all the trouble i cause *sniff*

And the last thing i want to say is...

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE!!!

Kay, now, I'm going to leave this planet, and go die in a planet where all the citizen said is:

TO YOUR MATH WORK, READ A BOOK, GIVE ME A LOGICAL CONCLUSION ABOUT THIS TOPIC, etc...

Bye for ever my dear readers...~