Ep 14: Our Location Matter?

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Seyong & Naeun

In their car...

Naeun: Oppa, where will we be going? *she look at her phone while asking Seyong*

Seyong: I thought of going to on a cruise, what about you? *he look at her*

Naeun: *hesitate* ...um, su-sure... *awkward fake smile*

Seyong: Is there something you don't like? Are you sure you're fine with this?

Naeun: N-ne, I'm fine...

Seyong: OK! It's the cruise then!!

 

[Personal Interview:

PD: You don't seem to like it after he said in an excited voice when you were having trouble??

Naeun: Ne? Ani, it just that maybe... he thinks for himself a little more than me? Mollayo, just a little thought...]

 

 

Gongchan & Krystal

After they got off the car...

Krystal: Yaaaa, it feels good to be back here...

Gongchan: Did you said that you and your parent use to come to this museum when you were young?

Krystal: Hihi, yup! And i still remember the moment when Jessica unnie thought that we left her and cried for 2 days when she found out that we went to get ice-cream outside without her!!! ^0^

Gongchan: You're lucky...

Krystal: Why oppa?

Gongchan: Well... I live with my grandma since little and don't have 'many' memories of us...

Krystal: O-o-oh... Oppa, mianhe... I shouldn't have say anything... Mian oppa! But at least you still have your member, and us, and your fan...!

Gongchan: Umm, it's fine. And yes, i still have other memory that i can keep! Also, with you by me, we can make more memory today!!! *ba-thump ba-thump...*

Krystal: ... Do you mean _______ like THIS?!?! *she said as she take out her lipstick and put some on his lip, but slip and it goes all over his face*

Gongchan: YAH! How... UGH... You come back here and receive my revenge for you!!! *he said as he take out a permanent market*

Krystal: na na na na na~ Then come here and catch me...! ;D

Gongchan: Oh ho, it SO on!!! *he then chase her*

 

Other 2 couples

Woohyun: Y-ya, Ara ah. Are you sure we going to go on THAT?!?! *pointing at the CREEPY rollercoaster ride*

rollercoaster-of-emotions.jpg

Ara: Hihi, yeah! Why oppa? Don't tell me you're scare of it...? *detectively*

Woohyun: S-sc-sca-scare? What do you mean scare? Of th-that? Ofcourse NOT! *he muttered*

Ara: Then why are you so green after look at it? Oppaaaaaaa, it's okay if you are! *she said, looking a little disapointing*

Woohyun: Noo! I can do it... I'm just...pretending???

Ara: Okay! It up to you, but if you say so! YAY...

Woohyun: *sarcasticly* ya-yay...

Ara: *saw someone* OH! Oppa, isn't that Jonghyun? Over there?

~~~~~~~~~~

Jr: Unnieeeeeee, come on! It's not even scary... We're not on anything, YET!

Seungyeon: BWO?!? You want me to ride one of that! She point to the same rollercoaster.

Jr: Yea, unnie! Act like a man! Well a brave-women...

Seungyeon: Ugh, you're just a kid! You don't understand it...

Jr: Whatever unnie... It's either the coaster or the haunted house!!!

Seungyeon: How about this, you go on those, and i go on the merry-go-around!!

Jr: Unnie... Are you freaking serious me...? Those???

Merrygoround_01_KMJ.jpg

Seungyeon: What! Don't judge me... I'm still enjoying my memory! Hey, isn't that Woohyun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ara: UNNIE!!!!!!!!!! ANNOYING PABO-HEAD!!!!

Jr: HYUNG! Evil demon mafia!!! *he with the same tone*

Ara: BWO?!? Evil? Demon? Mafia? YAISH! You want to die know? Or you wanting to commit suicide and brought yourself to this place?

Jr: Die, suicide, bring myself here... Hmmm, unnie, you didn't even rhymth it! Wasnt what i expected...Oh wait, yes i diddddd!

Ara: And i bet you would expect i'm going to kill you next to right?

Jr: Yup! All written in my head! And guess what? It's also L.O.C.K.E.D!!!

Ara: Yea, you keep talking with that tone of yours and your mouth will also be lock! * she give a 'deathly' glare*

Jr: Such a violent women... How hateful! *he return the glare*

Ara: YAH! Whose being hateful? You are giving me so much stress that i just want to pull all of your hair out!!!

Jr: Um, RUDE~ *he said in a 'diva' sound and snap*

Ara: Uh uh~ You did-unt just snaap at MEH! *she snap back*

Seungyeon: Children, calm down... Geez. You are making me don't want to give birth now!

All except Seungyeon: EWWWW! Unnie/noona, guuhroossss!!!

Seungyeon: Just kidding! I want you to stop talking, that why!

Ara: Don't ever say 'those' things anymore!

Woohyun: Eh~ Not the right method, but works. So... who cares!

Jr: Blah blah blah! Can we stop talking and play now???

Ara: YEAH! Let's go to the Vikings first!!!

Seungyeon & Woohyun: BWO?!? Vikings? Noooooo wayyyyyy...

Ara: OH COME ON!!! Don't start the whole thing all over...!

  

Woohyun and Seungyeon are both scared of the ride.

Jr and Ara are both excitd.

Oooooh, counter attack!

PS: You know what that means right...? ;) 'Someone' have to go on the same ride!

And skinship always start from there...~~

Haha, anyway... WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so who still remember the gifs gift!

HAH! Get it? Gif and gift? No?...ok.

Anyway, so I think i did anounced that Lee KwangSoo was the next member i'm going to do???

Well, HERE IT IS...

 

kwangsoo-1.gif

Awwwww... Look how happy he is! Sorry, but my Yuri unnie is taken!!!

df991119.gif

Haha, mouth and hand work together there!

tumblr_mkm7zuFY521qd70llo1_500.gif

Yeppeunda~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, I'm really busy these week! So not much time to think of funny things...

And all credits belong to their rightful owners!!!