Ep 9: Welcome Our Idols to The Jeju

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

On The Plane...

Seating arrangment:

Window-  Naeun & Gongchan                       VJ & Staff & VJ                      Woohyun & Krystal  -Window

Window-  Seungyeon & Seyong                    VJ & Staff & VJ                                       Jr & Ara  -Window

 

They were all excited and enjoying the trip, except the always-arguing couple...

Jr: Stop looking outside the window, they said to close the window when we're about to depart! *he grumble, trying to close the window*

Ara: But we're not departing yet! Leave it up! *she then open it*

Jr: Well, we're GOING to! Can you just please listen when someone told you to do something that's good for yourself?

Ara: Hpm! What do you mean good for myself, you're just scare of height!

Jr: MITJISO! I don't care, just do whatever you want! *he rolled his eye, then look away*

Ara: *she close the window* I'm not doing this for you, it just that it feels cold!

Jr: He took out his earphone. earphone *he was listenning for a while, then notice Ara, who is playing with her hand because she have nothing to do, so he offer...*  Noona, do you want to listen to it?

Ara: Eh? Why would i want to? I'm good, don't mind me...

Jr: Whatever, i'm just asking for manner, not like i'm begging you to listen to it! *then for 5 minutes, he look over, Ara still playing with the hand again, this time, he took of his 'right' earbud and put it in her ear.*

Ara: It's okay, Jonghyun-ah. *she look at him, but he just turn away, which mean that 'i dont care, do what ever you want', so she left it in her ear*  Komawo... OH! I know this song, isn't it BoA sunbaenim's Only One?

Jr: *He closed his eyes and pretend to not hear her*

Ara: Hpm!

 

In the other hand, Woohyun and Krystal is sleeping because they came right after their schedule. Gongchan and Naeun is busy making up game and play, but Naeun end up pretty much winning all the game, Gongchan-ah, you even lost to the game that youve thought of... -_-; And then we have our Seyong-Seungyeon couple, who is playing games on Seyong's iPod... The plane depart, flew, and land. It was a pretty long fly for the idols and staff.

All: Aigoo, we're here....

PD: From now on, your manager is BAN from you guys and you have to do stuff without them, arachi?

Girls: BWO? What do you mean BAN? We have to do our make-up and hair by ourself?

Guys: Oh? Jeongmal, okay... *leisurely*

PD: Ne, that mean that until the last filming day, your manager is free to have their time on the Jeju Island without minding your schedule!

Naeun: First, we should go to the market to buy food!

Woohyun: OH! Let's have a BBQ party for our first meeting!

All: YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

So they ride on a 8 seats car, including the driver seat, and arrange themselve like this: Naeun, Ara, Gongchan on the back; middle seats have Jr, Krystal, and Seungyeon; Woohyun drive and Seyong sit next to him! After reaching the market, they decide among themselve, the yeoja get meats, and kimchi. Meanwhile, namjas find drinks and vegetable to eat along with the meats.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update :'(

I've been 'busy' reading YOUR stories, both subscribers and readers! and i surely enjoys it ;D

To those who havent yet have a stories, i'll wait for you!

HWAIGHTING!!!!!!