Ep 6: Third Couple

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Gongchan date:

Gongchan: Is there any percent the female guest is someone who is out of gesture?

PD: *joking joking* It could be, since this show is for idol, you know!

Gongchan: Can I surprise her? You know, like to leave an impresion!

PD: (Gongchan-ah, what kind of impresion are you going to leave like that? ,:|) E...e...eh? You could, but better no...

Before the PD could even finish his word, Gongchan spread his loooong~ leg and run to find a spot to hide...

~~~~~~~~

???: Can I just think of this as a free day? A day where ONLY me can go shopping? Haha!

PD (that just talk to Gongchan): (If you both being like this, then what am i become... *he's crying on the inside*) That's it, you can do anything you want, but your time of seeing and getting to know him is way less!

???: Ne, mian, but don't say it so loud! -_-*

Right then, she notice a person who just run with a camera, with that, she just run as fast as she can to him!

Gongchan: (Hiding behind a women innerwear shop's wall) Aish, how did i got here after running that much! Aish, so embarassing, they keep on looking at me! *by that, he mean the people that think wrongly of Chan when he stand in that place*

???: Aiya, annyeonghaseyo, what are you doing? (kekeke) *She said as her hand tap on his shoulder*

Gongchan had a was so scared that he fell backward, right on her!

PD: (Gongchan-shi, is that the kind of impression YOU were talking about ;)??? )

Gongchan: Aish, who is this?!?! *he said angrily as he turn back to look*

???: YAH, what are you? *she screamed*

Gongchan:  Oh, Naeun-shi!!! Mian, are you okay? *he said, helping her to get up*

Naeun: *gasp* Oh no... Mian, i didn't mean to screamed! Argh, now i'm going to have so many anti-fan of B1A4!

Gongchan: Eyy, I am the one who is going to have anti-fan! Pink panda (A-Pink fanclub), im so sorry! *he made a heart above his head*

Naeun: Its okay, Gongchan-shi!

Gongchan: Don't call me that, since im 1 year older, you can just call me 'oppa'!

Naeun:  Okay, 'oppa', and you have to call me by my name then, don't be formal!

Gongchan: Aish, jeongmal, araseo, 'Naeun'!

Naeun: But oppa, what are you doing over here? *she said pointing at the shop!*

Gongchan: *scratching his head* Oh, well i was planning to scared you, but i guess you're one step faster! *he pout*

Naeun: Do you want to look around with me? Oh, i know a place for men's clothes that i want you to try on!

Gongchan: I also saw a place with cute hat while running, too! =P

 

Later personal interview:

PD: Isn't going around and trying on stuff for each other what you wanted to try?

Gongchan: Ne! Isn't it cool, its like she can read my mind!

-------------------------

PD: Why did you suggest that?

Naeun: Actually, i'v always wanted to go shopping without a guy so that i can pick out stuff for him to wear! And Gongchan-shi is really comfortable with it, so i guess he also like it! While shopping, he got me a hairclip, it was actually the first gift i've ever receive from a guy, i were so touch! Because seeing his personality when we first meet, i thought that he isn't going to like these stuff!

 

Naeun outfit: m218942506.jpg