Ep 7: Last Couple

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Ara date:

Ara: Wow, did you guy really decorate this? It look so beautiful! Whoaaa, look at the beach, can i go out there?

PD: Ne, since he's not here yet!

Ara took of her heels, she played with the water...

???: I'm here, what am i suppose to do?

PD: Oh, Jr-shi, you pick up that tray with candle, drinks, and fruit, then go to the table!

Jr walk to the table, but stop infront of the table. He look at Ara playing with the water and smile, Ara then notice him!

Ara: YAH! Kim JongHyun, what are you doing here?

Jr: *He pick up the towel, and throw it to her* Shouldn't i be the one to ask you that? Noona, we just met before going and you just have to not tell me! We are even from the same company, how ridiculous!

Ara: Ya ya, Kim Jong Hyun, what do you mean ridiculous, you just smash my romantic date, and now saying that I'M being ridiculous?? *She said while pulling his ear*

Jr: Aish, YAHHH, its hurt!

Ara: Aigoo, aigoo, im so mad right now that i can't think anymore! *since it's almost night time, and she was wet, Ara started shivering cause of the coldness*

Jr: I should be the one that mad! Ya, noona, are you okay? *he took off his jacket* Here! If you know that you're going to the beach, why are you wearing a short dress?

Ara: If i known you were my date, i could have worn my pajamas!!! *she became quiet* Komawo...

Jr: Anyway, i'm not arguing anymore. Noona, who is the other guest?

Ara: Hpm, like im just going to tell you easily like that! You have to tell me, too!

Jr: Fine then, i'll just wait til later, i'm going to meet them anyway! Do you want to take a walk? Since, you know, we're at the beach!

Ara: I was going to walk away from you just now anyway!

Jr: Why are you like this, i was already trying to be nice! Fine, i'll just go by myself! *he get up and walk out*

Ara: Ya, why are you so mean, wait for me! *but as she was reaching to him, she fell on a rock and injured herself* AH! Ow........ :'(

Jr: *Jr look back and saw she was hurt, he quickly get his hand towel and tie it around her ankle* Babo! If you're hurt, then how are you going to walk! *he said, as he lightly push her head with his finger*

Ara: Yah! Araseo, i'll just hurt myself more trying to get back, and you stay there and keep yelling at me! 

Jr: *he took a deep breathe* Get on my back!

Ara: No! Why would I? Owww.... *as she tried to move away, her pain increase*

Jr: Why are you so stubborn, if someone said to get on, then just get on! *he bend down, put her on his back* Give me your arm! *He put her arm around his neck, use his jacket to cover her legs, the started walking around the beach!

Ara: Aiya, komawo, you could have be nice like this all the time, then I wouldn't have a bad time yelling at you back...

Jr: What you you mean? Yah, even though you're my noona, but i debut earlier then you, so don't think i'll respect you!

Ara: *she secretly took out her phone, took picture of him carrying her* Jonghyun-ah, 'kimchi~~~'!!!!! :D

Jr: Ya, delete it right now, or i'm going to throw you down!

Ara: THROW ME THEN! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME, I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE MEMORY OF MY 'SUNBAENIM' CARRYING ME! *joking*

And they was walk while arguing for most of the time, but Jr and Ara was actually bond together for their first date! Even if you're so many miles away from them right now; just go outside, open your window and you can still hear them arguing and laughing together! ;)

Later personal interview:

PD: How does it feel to go on a date from the same company?

Jr: So you guys already know this? Why can't you just notice me then?

PD: We thought it's going to be intersting! Well anyway, if you don't like it, why did you stop and look at her when she was playing with the water!

Jr: Does it look interesting to you??? Well, when you look at her, if she is not yelling at you, then to be honest, i was amazed by the scene when she was playing with the water! It look like a fairy who just come down to play with the water! *blush blush*

--------------------------------------

PD: How does it feel like to be carried by the person that from your company?

Ara:  Aish, so you guys know? Well at first, he kept on yelling at me; but actually, i can hear my heart beats so fast when he was carrying me! Today is actually a really nice date for me ! Watchers, Jr is a really nice person so don't think bad of him!

Ara outfit: tumblr_mcx2obPdhr1rwpit5o2_500.jpg