Ep 22: Bracelets Shuffles

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

Early that morning...

The PD is waking up the girls one-by-one. After giving them times to get themselve ready, he explain to them what is going to happening.

 

PD: Today is a Bracelets Shuffles Date. It'll have the same rules as the last shuffle date. There will be 4  bracelets bought by the guys. You 4 also will pick 1 each. And if you pick whoever bracelets they own, you are their date for today!

Seungyeon: I bet you all that Ara is going to be partner up with Jr again! ^^

Ara: Unnie! Don't jixn it!

Krystal: And I hope to be with Gongchan oppa again~

Naeun: Unnie, remember how you told us that you guys were scolded at by the neighborhood because you were too noisy...?

Krystal: Ani~ I didn't~

Krystal look away trying to pretend she didn't heard or said anything. The other girls laugh at Krystal beaming red face.

Ara: Anyway, so should we start now?

PD: Yes you can! The bracelets covers is over there.

He pointed to the counter by the living room. They open the cases.

Case #1

(Beads Detail Rhinestone Bow Decor Pretty Bracelet)

 

Case #2

(Elegant Pearl Beads Strand Charm Bracelet)

 

Case #3

(Women's Natural Tophus Skull Bracelet)

 

Case #4

(Blue Faux Leather Flower Decor Bracelet)

 

Seungyeon: Buahahaha! What's with the skull one!

PD: Ne! We, also, were shocked with that bracelet~ But well, there is also some weird necklace for the first 2 seasons so...

Krystal: Okay, so I guess I'm choosing the 4th one!

Naeun: I'll get the 1st one!

Ara: I want the 2nd one~

Seungyeon: But thats the one I want!

Ara: Ah wae unnie! Why don't you want theirs, or the skull one!

Ara point at the two girls who were happy with their choices.

PD: Then you two should play rock-paper-scissor!

They did play it, and Seungyeon end up winning. They went out, and knows their dates.

Krystal -> Woohyun

Naeun -> Seyong

Seungyeon -> Gongchan

And Ara -> Jr

They are each in their cars.

Ara: Aish! Yah! What's with the skull?!?

Jr: Wae? Then why are you wearing it!

Ara: Because I lost you babo!!!

She smack Jr on the head.

Jr: Noona! My hair~ I took 2 hours this morning to get it to be this neat!

He fix his hair while rolling his eyes.

Ara: Hah! You called that 2 hours? I took only 30 mintues and finish this!

She body language her whole body. Making Jr fake gagging, and won himself another smack.

While they are arguing, another couple is being instead, lovey dovey.

Naeun: Oppa! Komawo! I didn't actually think that you would bought this.

Seyong: Yea, I saw that you were interested in this one last night during the moon walk so I bought it.

Naeun: Ah~ Jinja komapso! Oppa jjang~

And the love birds go on while complimenting each other.

In another car,

Krystal: Oppa! We're back to be the first met one!

Woohyun: O-oh! Yea~

Woohyun were distracted with something, but is alive after Krystal magical touch.

Krystal: Are you okay? What happen?

Woohyun: Nothing serious, I'm just still thinking about tonight mid-selection, what about you?

Krystal: Ah! Yea, I don't know also.

And they keep on thinking about it.

While in another car, music is being blasted. Seungyeon and Gongchan is busy singing their hearts out.

Seungyeon: ~Nananana nananana wow...Fantastic Baby~

Gongchan: ~Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan dance Fantastic Baby~

They finish listen to Fantastic Baby by Bigbang, and turn on another song.

Seungyeon: ~Hey let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! Ttara hae!~

Both: ~Oh ohh eh oh~

Gongchan: ~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan. I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa~

Gongchan start singing the chorus, when he start to crack Seungyeon up.

Gongchan: Noona, why are you laughing...?

Seungyeon: *trying to calm down* Ha...ha... Since when did you have a boy? Buahaha~

Gongchan: NOONA! Whatever~

They start singing again. Turn on songs after songs.

The whole pass quickly, and the four meet up at an aquarium for the mid-selection desicion filming. (Sorry, I can't tell how the filming chapter went...) After they have each chooses their person, the gang went home to eat and get ready to show their choices. They were told to sit side-by-side with each other when the producer is getting ready for the videos. Their seating arrangement from left to right:

Seungyeon -> Ara -> Krystal -> Naeun -> Woohyun -> Seyong -> Jr -> Gongchan

All: Ai~ So nervous

 


Hey! So how you guys like this chapter!

Again, I'm sorry couldn't update a lot these day~

Still grounded and have lotta school homework...!

Bye now! Hope you enjoyed it, and

SARANGHAEYO!!! ^^