Ep 1: The Interview (Part 1)

The Romantic And Idol Season 3 [fan based]

THE INTERVIEW STARTED...

Someone walk into the room, then close the door.

??? : Oh, annyeonghaseyo...

PD: Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Krystal-shi! Take a seat.

Krystal: Am i late, it because of the traffic, uhmm i mean the unnie make me packs too many stuff! *Krystal said, trying to make up an excuse!*

PD: Eyyyy, you're actually the first one! -.-

Krystal: Unnie-ah, bianneyo, i shouldn't have sell you guys out like that! :( *Looking at the camera, Krystal said. While the staff having a hard time laughing at her immature-ness*

PD: So have you watch the first 2 seasons?

Krystal: YE, i alway wait and watch it with the members!!!

PD: Who would you want to be on the show?

Krystal: I don't really care who, he just have to be nice to me, that all. But Victoria unnie said if Nichkhun oppa is there, I'd better stay away from him!  *look at camera, again*  Unnie, don't worry, he's all your!  *Which make the staff and PD, and  also herself laugh!*

PD: Krystal-shi, have you ever been in a relationship?

Krystal: Anio, that's why i came here! So one of you boy better except me, or you ALL going DOWN! Haha, just kidding... ;) *the staff laugh at Krystal and her pointing finger at the camera*

PD: Woaa Krystal-shi, look like you have a goal for coming here huh, well then good luck with your goal!

Krystal: NE, kamsahamida!

 

After Krystal left, someone else walk in.

Seungyeon: Waaa, jinja~ So this is what it feel like, so... exciting!!!!!

PD: Seungyeon-shi, have you seen this show before?

Seungyeon: Of course, Hara love this show and wanted to be in it, but you all know, she have someone now... ;)

PD: Who would you want to be in here?

Seungyeon: mullayo~ i actually like this group, Infinite!

PD: Ah...Who do you like the most out of them?

Seungyeon: JINJA, WHY ARE YOU GUYS BEING LIKE THIS? *she change her tone into fangirl* I really like Sunggyu-shi!!! *staff laugh at her cute mind changing*

PD: Eh, so i hope you have fun and see Sunggyu in there?

Seungyeon: jeongmal? you mean he's really is here? eyyyyy, you guy are always like that... -_- #

 

Then she walk out in order for the next interview.

Ara: Annyeonghaseyo, Hello Venus's Yoo Ara samida!

PD: Annyeong Ara-shi *the PD smile widely*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0COn9ayCc316mkcVXHGK

Ara: Why are you acting like this? *She cover with her hand while laughing*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeJ3a-I-JUTEC1of6YOCZ

PD: *calm himself down* So who do you want to be on the show?

Ara: I hope it not a sunbaenim in the same company, and my standard is not high, so i guess anyone who fit me, fit my heart!

PD: So i have a chance? Im just kidding, so i hope you find your person!

Ara: Wae you doing this to me? Ne, kamsahamida =P *the staff seem hyper today, they laugh again*

 

Finally, our last female romanticist, Naeun.

Naeun: *politely* Annyeonghaseyo!

PD: Annyeong, so who do you think is going to be going on the same trip as you?

Naeun: Jinja mollayo, but i bet it going to be really fun though!

PD: Hav you been in a relationship before?

Naeun: Ani, but i hope to have a beautiful  first love in a beautiful island! And this is my dream, except that love part!

PD: What if no one pick you on the last day?

Naeun: So there will be a date right? I hope whoever got on a date with me, enjoy it, doesn't play with my heart. Cause if they did, A-Pink member is not going to let you go! >.<

PD: You're visual of the group right? Don't you think having a pretty face would help you?

Naeun: Anio, i don't think so, because love isn't what we see, its what we feel about each other!

PD: You sure knows alot!

Naeun: Anio, my members give me a rehearsal interview at the dorm before, and they said that this question could be ask, so they just wrote me all the quotes here! *She said, showing the paper filled with LETTERS!* =P

*the interview room filled with laughter*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys interview, which will be part 2, will be continued...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, and love love LOVE my story!