Aftermath

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Hoya and Jae became 'official', Namjoo's attitude to them completely changed. Namjoo started treating Hoya nicely, and treated Jae like the trash she threw into the dumpster. Jae knew this would please Hoya to no end, and sighed. The way it was going, Hoya and Namjoo might really stand a chance together.

Hoya ran over to Jae and grinned. "She really seems to like me, Jae. I'm really happy about this. Do you think it'll work out?" Jae forced a smile back, saying, "I really think you do, Hoya. I hope you and Namjoo get together." Hoya smiled. "I hope so too. So, what about dinner after this?"

Namjoo overheard this conversation while she was talking to Hyuna nearby. "Be right back, I need to ask Hoya something."

"Hey Hoya, would you like to grab dinner or something? Hyuna just cancelled on me." Namjoo pouted. Hoya's heart started pounding, and he readily agreed. Jae sighed. No dinner with Hoya, then. He's too busy with 'princess'.

"Hey, Sehun, Kai, Dongwoo hyung!" Jae ran over to the trio who were animatedly in discussion. "Hey, kiddo. I thought you and Hoya were going out for dinner?" Dongwoo raised an eyebrow."Nah, he's too busy with his new lover. Can we go out and eat? I can't neglect my buddies too, can I?" The trio smirked, and grinned.

"Dinner it is!" Sehun yelled.

After dance practise that evening, the four friends headed over to Dongwoo's mom's restaurant. Kai and Sehun just wanted to eat spicy octopus, while Jae a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter