The Truth Is..

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, it's official, I'm screwed. I think I should retire." Jae groaned, banging his head on the floor. Yoona and Jiyeon gasped and held him down. "You can't do that!" Jae sighed, faceplanting into the floor. Kai facepalmed, "You're really done for now, not just the girls will kill you, but so will we." "Why would we kill Jae?" Yoona blinked. "You'll know when we finish practise."

For the rest of the dance practise, Jae shunned everyone, refusing to talk to anyone but Dongwoo, Kai and Sehun. Hoya was visibly upset that Jae wouldn't talk to him, and that Dongwoo said to 'give the poor thing some space'.

After practise, the manager called the whole team back for an announcement.

"Okay kids, firstly, the annual competition against our biggest competitors, Sync'd. So we're gonna increase practise to four hours, instead of the usual two. Secondly, I have another important announcement to make. It's my fault, so please, no one get mad at the person, alright?" Jae's head drooped, and buried itself into Dongwoo's back. Kai put his hand on Jae's shoulder for support.

"One of our dance crew members was exceptionally talented, so I decided that this person, should upgrade." Namjoo turned and looked at Jae. "This person, wouldn't get recognition under the category they were in. So I forced this person to hide their real identity. After all, if the team mates had no clue, no one would suspect anything." Hyuna bit her lip, following Namjoo's gaze.

"I'm sorry I caused this person trouble with the whole crew, and I understand if they would like to leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter