Celebration

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At dance practise, Jae ran into the room, tackling Kai and Sehun. "Guuuuuys~" Kai and Sehun fell over, with Jae on top, laughing. "Looks like someone's chirpy today! You had fun yesterday then?" Dongwoo saw the trio on the floor and ran over. "Why did no one invite me?" He pouted, and flopped on top of Jae. 

"Yah, like kissing my cheek wasn't bad enough yesterday!" "You liked it!"

The girls giggled at the four who were playing around on the floor. Hyuna smirked. "Looks like Namjoo unnie's big plan didn't work out that well. I'm glad, I've always thought Jae and Dongwoo were cute too. I can't believe Namjoo would be that despicable, really." Jiyeon laughed, then sighed. "I really liked Hoya and Jae though, it was too much of a pity." Hyuna, after discovering Namjoo's plan, ditched her in favour of Jiyeon and Yoona, with whom she could express her emotions better. Hyoyeon just sighed. "I don't like that Namjoo didn't care how many people she's hurting, just to get her own way." A smirk crept up Yoona's face. "Then let's make it our mission to help foil Namjoo's plans, then. Anyway, we already prepared a small celebration for Jae."

And so, the girls started to plot.

Hoya and Namjoo walked in to the dance room, and when Namjoo saw Jae and his friends, she got annoyed. He's supposed to be upset, and come running right to me, she thought.

"No, hyung, no more kisses!" Jae flailed, trying to avoid Dongwoo, who was trying to kiss his cheek. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter