Dinner Date?

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Asdfghjkl I'm so sorry I'm lazy. ;---; I'll be writing more often now though~ ]

The next day, during dance practise, Jae ran to Kai and Sehun. "KAAAAAAI. Help me, help me!" Launching himself onto Kai, he whined. Kai yelped, and stumbled, resulting in the two of them falling down. The girls squealed at them rubbing their heads. Sehun chuckled, and helped them up. "So, what's the situation?" Kai asked. "Well, uh, Hoya kinda asked me to go eat dinner with him."

Kai's jaw dropped. "You're kidding right?" "I wish.. This is confusing and complicated!" Jae sighed. Kai thought for a moment before grinning. "I know! Let the date expert help you find clothes~" "It's not a date, Kai! I need you and Hun to help me, go to the dinner place and hide somewhere. Or something. I don't know!" Sehun sweatdropped. "Are you serious, I don't wanna go!" "You have no choice, Hun. We may need to save him from cruel beatings. Come on."

After dinner, Jae packed his bag and got ready to leave, secretly hoping Hoya would have forgotten about the dinner. But to his dismay, Hoya tapped his shoulder. When Jae turned around, he saw a blushing Hoya, which happened to be a rather rare sight.

"Uh, the dinner..?" Tilting his head, Hoya looked at Jae sheepishly. Jae nodded and smiled. "Sure, you wanna go now?"

At the sight of Jae and Hoya talking, Jiyeon and Yoona continued spazzing. "I told you HoJae is real!" Yoona squealed. "I know, they're so cute! Eeeeek!" Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter