Happy Birthday

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jae walked into practise dressed in a black hoodie and black shorts. Kai and Sehun were by his side, and refused to let anyone talk to him. Not even the girls. Dongwoo entered the room, and ran over to the trio.

"Jae, I bought you something. Here." Dongwoo handed Jae a small bag of rock candy, his favourite. "Thanks, hyung. But I don't feel like sweets today." Jae sighed, putting the candy in his bag. Dongwoo frowned. This kid.. How could he change so much? Sighing, he sat down next to Jae and rested his head on Jae's shoulder.

Just then, Hoya and Namjoo came in. They were laughing, and sharing a drink. Jae bit his lip and pretended to sleep. Sehun and Kai immediately tensed, and glared at the two. Hoya walked over to them. "Hey, could I just talk to Jae for a while? Please?" Kai shoved him. "You wish. It's not happening, got it?" Dongwoo sat up and patted Jae's head. "Hyung's here for you." He whispered into Jae's ear. Sehun glared at Hoya, as if daring him to even try.

Hoya raised his hands up in defeat and went to sit at a small table with Namjoo. Namjoo smiled and grasped onto his arm. Turning her head around to smirk at Kai and Sehun, she mentally grinned. Hoya's wrapped around my finger now. He wouldn't dare lose me.

After dance practise, Jae grabbed his bag, staring at the ground, and walked towards the door. Kai grabbed Jae's arm as Sehun announced loudly, "Jae, wait! We're bringing you out for BIRTHDAY dinner! Did you forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter