Becoming Hoya's Boyfriend

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya grinned right back at Jae. "I still can't believe you agreed to it. But that means from now on, we have to act closer, and romantic." Jae made a face at this, which Hoya laughed at. "Is it that bad, to be dating me, even if it's pretend?" "Perhaps it is."Jae smirked, walking back to Kai and Sehun.

Over the course of the next few days, Jae and Hoya continued to slowly grow closer. Depsite the fact that Hoya said they'd only be acting, there was no doubt the two of them were starting to get along.

Soon, they felt it was alright to announce their 'relationship' to the rest of the dance crew. They needed to get their plan started, after all.

Hoya looked at Jae. "You ready for this? It's D-day." Jae nodded. "We have to start somewhere. Let's just hope it works."

And so they did. Hoya asked Jae out infront of the dance team, to which he accepted. Yoona and Jiyeon squealed, Namjoo and Hyuna screamed in horror, Kai, Sehun and Dongwoo were nonchalant, and Hyoyeon shrugged.

Namjoo was furious, and even grabbed Jae by the arm and dragged him to one side.

"What do you think you're doing? Accepting Hoya? He's no where near perfect, and he's not even a girl! I like you so much, why can't you accept me? I'm terribly smitten by you, and you can't even see it!"

Jae glared at her. "Don't you dare talk about Hoya that way, you don't even know him that well. Clearly, he's perfect to me. He's caring, sweet and kind. He doesn't act li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter