Jae's Weird Mood

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~the next day, at dance practise~

Dongwoo sighed once again. "Dude, I'm going to hang out with Kai and Sehun if you continue like this. It's creepy." Hoya ignored him and stared at Namjoo, who was eating her lunch with the girls. "Isn't she so gorgeous? I'm smitten by her." "I give up!" Dongwoo threw his hands up in the air and walked over to talk to Kai and Sehun.

Kai smiled. "Hi sunbae, how can I help you?" Dongwoo smiled. "Nothing. I'm tired of listening to Mr 'Isn't she so gorgeous, hyung?'. He's driving me crazy." Sehun snickered. "I don't understand how he can love someone like that." Kai laughed. "She may be my sister, but I know when she wants someone out of not-so-good intentions, like looks." Dongwoo smirked. "Tell that to the one in love."

Jae ran in, huffing and puffing. "Sorry dudes!" He launched himself onto Sehun. "Hunnie~ I'm so tired. Mom's nagging at me again." He fake sobbed. Kai's eyes widened, Dongwoo raised an eyebrow, and Sehun's face turned pale. "Um... Jae?" He squeaked. "Yeah? Not now, Hun. I'm dying." Jae sighed, slumped against Sehun's back. Dongwoo picked up the boy and threw him over his shoulders. "I'll go freshen this kiddo up." He flashed his pearly whites before running to the washroom.

-in the washroom-

"What do you think you're doing?! The girls were all staring at you like you were some couple. You shouldn't do that kind of thing, idiot!" He smacked Jae's head. "Ow, ow, ow!" He winced. "Sorry hyung, it's just that it's the time of month where I get all... Um, you know." Dongwoo smirked. "Hormonal?" Jae glared at him. "Yeah, yeah. You're lucky you don't have it."

Hoya rushed in just then. "Dongwoo hyung! Are you okay?" He shook Dongwoo roughly. "Uh... Hoya. I'm fine." Dongwoo stared at the younger male blankly. Jae facepalmed. "Stop fraternizing with the enemy! Let's go!" Dragging Dongwoo out, he glared at Jae. Jae sighed before walking back to Sehun and Kai.

-with the girls-

"Aren't Jae and Sehun so cute together?" Jiyeon squealed. "I know right. JaeHun is so adorbs! Just don't let Namjoo know." Yoona giggled, whispering. "Look at Dongwoo pick Jae up! I think they're cute too!" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at the two squealing girls.

Hyuna and Namjoo were at a table further away, discussing 'tactics' to wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter