It's Over

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since when did you start liking Hoya?" Jae yelled at her, still in shock.

"Ever since you told me about him that day, I realised that he's way better than you and I learned to love him." Namjoo said calmly, looking at her nails. Jae looked at Dongwoo's mom and said, "Sorry mom, but I have to go, I'm not feeling too well." Dongwoo sighed. It was happening.

"If you say so dear, Hoya, be a darling and take her home?" Dongwoo's mom asked Hoya. He couldn't answer, and Jae knew it. He was clearly in a dilemma. Jae shook his head. "Forget it, he's busy with Namjoo anyway. And also, Hoya, there's no need for us to date anymore, is there? It's clear where your loyalties lie. It's over."

"Sorry about this, Kai, Sehun, Dongwoo, mom. I really should go. I'll see you another day, I promise." Jae bowed and left. Kai and Sehun exchanged glances before rushing out in a likewise manner.

Dongwoo and his mom glared at Hoya and Namjoo. "Dongwoo-ah, I think it's time to close shop. Will you help your mother?" "Of course mom, come, let's close a little earlier today."

Hoya and Namjoo walked out and he apologized. "I'm so sorry, noona. I didn't think that this would happen. Can we take a raincheck on dinner? I should go check on Jae.. Get home safe, it's going to rain." Namjoo shrugged, hardly noticing the dark sky. "If you want to, Hoya. But please consider my feelings too, okay?" Hoya nodded before rushing to Jae's house.

In the meantime, Jae had ran home and locked himself in his room. Kai and Sehun rushed in, hurriedly greeting his mom, before knocking on the door.

"Leave me alone. Please. I need some time to myself, and time to think." Sehun sighed. "Please, open up for me and Kai, we just want to talk to you. No one else gets in but us, okay?" They heard a sigh, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter