Questioning Himself

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking home, Hoya began to think hard. Namjoo didn't even come to watch his game, insisiting she was too busy with work she had to do, and that she had made plans earlier. Did she even care about him? He was graduating, and these would be his last games, but she didn't care. He could tell that when he called her, she was disgusted by the fact that Hoya wanted her to attend a sports game.

Did she still care that much for Jae? Maybe he could ask her, indirectly, of course. Calling Namjoo, he sighed again for what felt like the hundredth time that day.

"Yes, Hoya?"
"Noona, we won the game today, aren't you proud?"
"Of course, Hoya, you guys must have played very well."
"Noona, didn't Kai invite you too?"
"Kai said he'd give the VIP seats to someone else, since I didn't want- Wasn't free to go."
"Ah, so that's why I saw Dongwoo hyung and Jae, but not you there."
"Kai invited Jae? He didn't tell me this."

All of a sudden, Namjoo's tone of voice changed. She wanted to know why Jae was there, clearly. Hoya said, "Noona, ask him yourself, okay? I have to go now. Bye!" He hung up on Namjoo.

So she still cared for Jae, and not about him. You denied this fact in your mind, Hoya. You knew she was only using you, but you brushed it off. You loved her too much, didn't you? His conscience told him.

Trying to block out the voice in his head, he checked some of his social media. When he opened Instagram, he saw Kai's po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter