Shock

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya sighed, having no choice but to go to the house. Walking towards the familiar address, he thought about why Dongwoo would be at Jae's house. They're not close right? Dongwoo hyung would have told me at least.  He almost overshot his destination, being lost in his thoughts. He gave the dark wooden door a small glare before knocking on it.

"Oh hello, you must be Dongwoo's friend!" Mrs Jung quickly ushered him in, and he saw Dongwoo, Jae and Sehun laughing and pushing each other around. he squinted his eyes at the trio before greeting them, or Dongwoo at least. "Hey hyung. Sehun. Jae." He nodded his head at the three who were staring at him. Jae stood up and pulled Sehun out of the room. He swore Jae hissed at Sehun when he didn't want to leave, saying, "Give them their private time." Dongwoo sighed and asked him once the two had left the room. "How was it? Didn't you ask Namjoo out after that, for dinner or something?"

Hoya nodded and sat next to Dongwoo. "She said yes. But after we ate dinner and I asked her out, she harshly rejected me, telling me she'd never love me, and that she loves Jae. Hyung, I miss the old her. The one that cared for me, the one that didn't care about makeup, the one that swore to be my best friend forever." Dongwoo patted his best friend's back, in a bid to comfort him.

"She used to care for me so much... Until he came into her life. She became obsessed with him and his cute ways, and every night she'd tell me that she'd manage to find out this about him, where he lives, his number, and the like. She changed just because she loved him. She made herself pretty after he said that he wasn't into tomboys. She forced herself to act the way she does unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter