Side Chapter: Preparation For Celebration

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon and Yoona ran out of the dance centre, they found a nice cake shop and bought a strawberry shortcake. "I remember Jae saying he liked this kind of cake, I think." "Okay, let's grab the presents!"

"But Yoona, I actually need to get pads!"

"Don't you think the girls are acting a bit weird today, noona?" Hoya raised an eyebrow, suspicious of the sudden excitement amongst the girls. "They're always weird, which is why I prefer boys like you, Hoya-ah~" Namjoo winked at him, smiling. Hoya's face turned pink, and he looked away. "You're just saying that, noona.."

Perhaps I am.

Dongwoo winked at Sehun and Kai, who ran upstairs to decorate the room next to their practise room. Kai and Sehun were stuck with decorating duty, while Dongwoo's job was to distract Jae. They begun hanging up streamers and decorated the table. Kai smiled, "This is gonna be fun, just like yesterday." Sehun grinned at him. The girls had let them in on the plan, and Hyoyeon gave them a box of decorations.

"As long as he's happy, right? He deserves it." 

Namjoo walked over to Hyuna. "Are we going out to talk today?" Hyuna shook her head. "I already have plans, so I'm busy. Bye." Hyuna walked away from Namjoo, and towards Yoona, Jiyeon and Hyoyeon. Namjoo scoffed and walked back to Hoya. "Dinner, Hoya?" Hoya grinned at her and nodded.

"What's wrong with Hyuna, today, Hoya?" Namjoo sighed. "She didn't even want to talk to me. Did I do something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter