Doors Closed

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai, Sehun and the girls ran to Jae's house, only to find Hoya banging on the door. "Open up and face me, you cowards! I demand an explanation, I'm not leaving until I get one!" Kai shoved him to the side, and Sehun glared at him. "Girls, help us for a bit, will you?" The four girls grabbed hold of Hoya, and Kai yelled, "Hyung, open up! It's us, we know her parents aren't around." The door opened, and Dongwoo's face appeared. "In, quickly." Kai and Sehun shuffled in, as Hoya began to struggle in the girls' grasps.

Dongwoo walked out of the house, and Kai and Sehun stood at the door. Dongwoo grabbed Hoya, and the girls took this as their cue to run in. Kai promptly slammed the door, and the click of the lock could be heard.

"What the hell, hyung! You could've told me about this, couldn't you?" Hoya snarled. Dongwoo sighed, and spoke. "Hoya, if I told you, you'd hate her even more, isn't it? Your relationship was already as damaged as it was then." Hoya scoffed. "That's not a reason, hyung. Stop trying to cover up for other's wrongdoings. You know what?"

"I'm done with this whole 'love' thing. It's done nothing but hurt me and upset me. Screw this whole thing, I'm out of here. I'll come for dance practise, but don't expect me to be friendly or whatever." Soon, Hoya's figure disappeared into the darkness of the streets. Dongwoo shook his head, and walked back into the house.

The girls were hugging Jae, patting her head, talking to her softly. "It's okay, we forgive you." "Don't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter