Dinner at Jae's House

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omonim! How are you?" Sehun grinned at his best friend's mother, who he considered his own. "Sehun-ah! How have you been? Have you not been eating properly? You're so thin!" She rambled as she poked his cheeks. Sehun grimaced, "A result of all my dance training, omonim. I've been trying to keep myself fit and dance well for the competition." At this, Jae's mother beamed. "See how lucky you are to have such a hardworking friend! He's good-looking too, a sure catch for the girls. Keep him close before someone else steals him away!" Winking at Jae, she went into the kitchen to start cooking food for the family, and guests.

Jae sighed. "Hun, I'm sorry you gotta have my mom do this to you every time you come." Sehun smiled brightly, saying, "I don't mind, if it's for you." Dongwoo watched the exchange with fondness. Sehun was always putting Jae first. No matter what.

Dongwoo went into the kitchen to help Jae's mother cook, and she gasped. "You're here too? Omo! I forgot about you after seeing Sehun so thin! I should have thought that you two would come around this time of month." Facepalming, Mrs Jung quickly began to rush around the kitchen to prepare a second portion as Dongwoo helped to cook the food that she seemed to have forgotten about. He smiled as he cooked, perhaps there would be some progress in Jae and Sehun's relationship while they were alone. Just maybe...

-with Jae and Sehun-

"Hun, let's play something. I'm bored." Jae was lying on the ground, bored and grouchy. Sehun sighed and lay next to his best friend. "Aren't you always bored? I know you're bored and all, but its okay to do nothing as well~" He chuckled. Jae smiled, "You've always been the rati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter