Man Talk

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya walked into the dance studio without Namjoo, earlier than everyone else. He placed a blue package on the table and left the room. No one saw him, not even the cleaners. He was here an hour early, afterall.

When Jae, Kai and Sehun came in, they were laughing and shoving each other. They came half an hour earlier so they could talk about stuff. Sehun and Kai both wanted to tell Jae something, so the three of them decided to talk among themselves.

When they sat down, Kai sighed. "Guys, I need to tell you the truth. You guys know that I've been a player ever since a year ago, right? The reason why I broke hearts is because I was hurt by a noona that I was really in love with. She chose another man over me, and I was so mad that I started to treat all women this way. I want to stop, so I'm asking you guys. Can you help me?"

~Flashback to a year ago, when Kai met his noona late at night~

"Noona, you called me?" Kai breathed out as he jogged over. "Jongin-ah.. I'm sorry, but I've decided that I'm in love with someone else.. You're a great guy, but I can't see you as anything other than a brother. I'm sorry that I've hurt you, and you really deserve better."

And with that, she walked out of his life forever.

~Back to the present~

Kai grimaced, but he was happy to let out his true feelings after so long. Sehun nodded, understanding him completely.

"I've been in love with this girl for a long time, but I haven't ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter