The Aftermath and an Apology

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo breathed a sigh of relief after he dealt the blow. Mrs Jung who could have heard him knew about it. Sehun should have known, him being rather observant. Hoya was taking the news well. He would not need to worry.

-with Jae and Sehun-

"Jae, how could you not tell me you like men! I thought you were interested in girls for a while then it turns out you like guys! I cannot express what complicated feelings are going through this brain of mine right now, I, just, GAH!" Sehun ranted and raved as he walked about the room. "Sehun, would you just relax? Me liking guys is not supposed to be a big deal for you." Jae sighed. Honestly, she was shocked and a bit annoyed that Dongwoo had told Hoya that.

Sehun slumped to the floor, tired from his mini rant. "I just thought that... Well... Maybe I..." Jae stared at him intensively. "You what, Sehun?" He twiddled his thumbs and looked away. "I guess I just thought that you might like me or something. Which would be weird yet not weird? I would have expected it." Hiding his embarrassment, he pointed his index finger at Jae. "You. Confess. Now. Do you like me or not?"

"Of course not, Hun." Giving him a blunt reply and a blank face, Jae buried his head under the blankets of his bed and snuggled into them.

Sehun didn't know why, althought he was expecting it, his heart hurt, just a little. Maybe he knew why, just that he didn't want to accept it.

-with Dongwoo and Hoya-

"Dude, I ought to apologize to Jae for being such a jerk. He deserves it." Hoya gave a grimace as he walked with Dongwoo to Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter