Going to Seoul High

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae groaned, while waiting outside the gates of Seoul High. Kai and Sehun were playing a basketball game today, and they invited Jae and Dongwoo to come watch. Dongwoo was late, as usual, and Jae was annoyed since he was receiving stares from the girls of Seoul High, who were squealing, "What a pretty boy!" "I wonder who he's waiting for, does he have a girlfriend?" "I wish his friend would hook me up!" Jae checked his outfit. He was wearing his normal clothes, and his hair was in its usual style. These girls were weird.

Finally, Dongwoo arrived, and Jae called Kai. "Yo, I'm here with Dongwoo, who's late again. How do I get to your courts?" Kai relayed instructions, and Jae rabbed Dongwoo's wrist and dragged him towards the indoor basketball court. The girls groaned at the skinship between the two guys, but proceeded to follow them through the hallways.

Hoya, who was going to play in the basketball match, was trying to get to the basketball court, but as he walked towards the court, he noticed the huge mob of girls which were walking there. These girls don't usually swarm like that. What, or who, are they following? Hoya groaned, trying to squeeze past the girls. He didn't want to be late afterall, but the girls kept shoving him back. He sighed. It seemed like he didn't have a choice. He'd just have to wait.

Fortunately for him, Jae was dragging Dongwoo along at a fast pace, not wanting to be bothered by the girls. When he saw Kai and Sehun in their jerseys, he ran over (still dragging Dongwoo) and gave them the evil eye. "Why didn't you come get me, the girls in your school have been following Dongwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter