Introduction

Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Sorry this took so long. I have no inspiration already. I'll write as much as I can. ;;]

"Urgh, look at him show off again." Hoya rolled his eyes at Jaeyoung, who was dancing with Namjoo.

Namjoo wanted some help, and asked Jaeyoung. With Namjoo being one of the more prominent dancers, Jaeyoung was suspicious and then shrugged it off. "Here, noona, like this." He directed her motions with his arms.

"Hoya, you're just jealous. Everyone knows about your 'not-so-secret' crush on Namjoo. Just forget her already, she ain't worth it bro." Dongwoo sighed, for the thousandth time. They'd been talking like this for far too long. "No way would I forget Namjoo like that... She means too much to me." Hoya shook his head, making Dongwoo sigh once again, in extreme exasperation.

Namjoo had been Hoya's neighbour for a long time, since he was 5. Namjoo treated him with a kindess no other girl ever could. He fell in love with her the second she walked over to talk to him, and it stayed that way for 14 years. Hoya was sentimental, and he couldn't give her up.

But this kid decided to come and ruin everything for him. This kid was a dancing prodigy, and all the girls fell for his looks. Hoya knew it would be hard to compete with him, but he could have cared less. Maybe he would have liked the kid, but he hated him for garnering all of Namjoo's attention.

That very 'kid' was holding Namjoo right in front of his eyes.

Namjoo was giggling, and Jaeyoung was chuckling. "Noona, stop playing around, dance properly. I know you can." Namjoo instantly pulled off the move that Jaeyoung was trying to help her with perfectly. Jaeyoung sighed with happiness. "Okay, I'll be practising with Kai and Sehun now. Go talk to the girls or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter