Chapter 5 - First Love

White Horse

CHAPTER 5

FIRST LOVE

 

Min Ho bid his good night to grandmother and closed the door.

The door of the room he had used as his room since their wedding. The room Sulli was using was actually their newlywed room, but he let her stay there on her own, until she… he… and they were all ready for the real marriage.

He said he would help Sulli to get on with this marriage, but honestly to say, he himself didn’t have that confidence.

Whenever he tried to get closer, Sulli would step back.

Whenever he tried to touch her, he felt like he didn’t have the right to move closer.

He once hurt her heart and her pride, did he have that right to become her husband, a true husband, even though their marriage was just an arranged one?

Stopping at the room door, he nervously knocked on it.

“Ne, oppa…”

Sulli was sitting at the edge of her bed.

Originally, it was their bed.

Yeah, their bed.

She smiled quietly, but trying not to meet his eyes.

She was anxious, he knew it, and he felt the urge to chuckle.

She was so cute.

His little sister.

The little friend of his.

And now, his wife.

He raised up the popcorn pack – “Wanna try an overnight chit chat Ssul?” – Then he pouted cutely – “Actually I love the S’more things better, but how can we… We cannot leave grandma here alone and sneak out to the garden on top of the building, rite…?”

She couldn’t help but giggled.

It was so long ago for him to see her happy and cheerful smile.

He sighed and stepped closer.

“How is your injury? Does it hurt you anymore?” – He kneed down, taking her hand

“Ani oppa, it was alright…” – She smiled weakly, hesitating to keep her hand in his, she didn’t want to feel this way, but looking at his caring face and the warm way he checked up her finger, her heart melted down… The wall she built to protect herself melted down…

They were half laying half sitting on the bed, playfully eating the popcorn Min Ho brought with him.

I had been a long time for them to be together and talked like this.

Talking like tomorrow would never come if they stayed like this, side by side.

Sulli laughed at Min Ho story, about how Onew oppa stunned at her close friend, her bride maid Luna appeared from the changing room. She knew Onew oppa had a crush on Luna, but he would never admit it. Min Ho told her his Onew hyung is a silly guy, just because previously he said he was attracted to the older women - the noona more than those girls who were younger than him, so he didn’t know how to face Luna.

“You know what, his first love was a noona who was 6 years older than us. She is very pretty and yeah, y… They even dated for 3 months, but then, they decided to remain close friend… And years later, he met Luna when she came to your house on your birthday party… Aish, that guy, his condition whenever he saw Luna… Onew sangtaeng…” – Min Ho laughed while picking some popcorn.

His hand touched hers.

She pulled out.

Smiled.

Together.

“How about your first love, oppa?” – Sulli blurted out, starring at her Teddy bear…

“Mine?” – Min Ho asked back, his voice was in deep thought

“Oh… Was it about Seo Hyun unnie?”

“She was a very cheerful girl… A truly bubbling girl…” – Min Ho voice was like he had just back to the past.

“I’m sorry for asking, oppa…”

“She sometimes wanted to be alone than playing with me…”

“…”

“She was avoiding guys for the very first time, because she was a shy girl, but once you get to know her, she would reveal her cheerful and sweet side…”

“…” – Sulli silently listening, she thought “He must miss unnie so much…”

“How about yours, Ssul?”

“Mine?”

“Oh, yours…”

“He, he was a dorky guy…” – Sulli started to speak out after a long pause

“Oh…” – Min Ho replied flatly…

“He was a very funny boy, though he always said he was a boring one, but I find it so funny and cool…”

“She always frankly pointed out her thought… A very transparent girl…”

“He once said that I’m his favorite little friend…”

“When asked which of his part in her face that made her proud of most, she only said that none of them…”

“I had chance to have a duet with him…”

“She said if she had to choose, she would choose food than guy…” – Min Ho chuckled

“He even introduced me to a guy…”

“Hee Chul hyung introduced you a guy?”- Min Ho turned his head to look at Sulli

She just laugh.

“He always think that he and me… We are brother and sister…”

“Did he know you like him?” – Min Ho asked in curious

“How did you confess to unnie, oppa? It’s your first time right? It might be very hard… You’re a shy tall guy, grandma always nagged about that…” – The serious voice of Sulli turned into a laughter…

“I never confessed to her… it was just…”

Suddenly Sulli didn’t want to hear more, she was afraid that she couldn’t stand it… She was scolding herself for stupidly asking about his first love…

“I’m sleepy oppa, can we sleep now?...”

“Oh, ok… Just sleep…”

He reached out to turn off the light…

They were now under the warm cover, laying side by side. Sulli changed her position and her legs touched his.

“I’m sorry oppa…”

“For what?”

“…”

“For touching my legs?”

“Ani, for asking about your first love…”

Sighed.

Rain was pouring outside the window.

Heavy rain.

Just like that night, when she went out to find him.

Sulli could hear the strong sound of the blowing wind.

Min Ho stayed silent for a while, then he suddenly moved and pulled Sulli closer for for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her warm body, patting softly on her back…

“Thank you Ssul, for being there for me all the time… My first love, she…”

“Good night, oppa…” – Sulli whispered

“Ok… good night, Ssul…”

Rain kept on pouring all night…

They couldn’t sleep…

“Why didn’t tell Hee Chul hyung she liked him?... Hee Chul hyung must be very special to her…”

“He even didn’t confessed, but they still started dating and being together… Their love must be very special…”

Next morning, Min Ho had a very important seminar to join, he left the bed early, smiling at the sleepy Sulli beside him.

“This girl is always like this…” – He smiled

“Is that important Min Ho, dear? You should have breakfast before leaving…” – Grandmother asked him when he came to say good morning to her in the other room.

“Just today grandma, I’ll grab something to eat before arriving at the office… I’ll get going now... See you this afternoon grandma…”

“I see, and, stop that aegyo… You two, whenever wanting to pleading for something, you always use that trick to me… remember to have your breakfast…” – Grandmother waved her right hand, signaling him to go

Min Ho chuckled.

“Ne, Grandma, I’m leaving…”

He went to the elevator and to his surprise, he heard Sulli called him from behind, with his jacket on her hand.

He turned around.

“Oppa, you forgot your jacket… And here… I’ve prepared the sandwich for you last night… I know you would skip your breakfast…” – Sulli said in her hard breath for rushing out of their flat.

Min Ho starred at her.

Little sister?

No, his wife.

He smiled.

“I will eat this… Thank you, Ssul…”

“Ok, have a good seminar…” – She smiled back and turned around.

“Ssul!”

“Ne?...”

Blushed.

He caught her armed and leaned for a kiss on her cheeks – “Thanks, Ssul… I’ll come home early today… We have a gathering with those 4 annoying couples, remember?”

“Bye, Ssul…”

Pip.

*Message from Jong Hyun hyung*

“Min Ho, guess whom I met on the flight back from US today? She’s back…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

My dear,

As I promise, here comes my Chapter 4.

 Thank you for being patient with me.

Please let me know your thought by the comments. I love reading them, much much much

And please upvote <3

Happy Easter <3

Who is back?

From Ceroro with love <3