Chapter 10 - Closer

White Horse

CHAPTER 10

CLOSER

 

“Oppa, please don’t go…”

She cried calling after him.

He just stood there.

 

*Flashback*

“You are Mr. Choi?”

“Ne, I’m her husband, please tell me, what happened with her? Did her sickness come back?” – He asked breathlessly, feeling like he no longer controlled himself from that desperation.

“You didn’t know anything? Do you?” – The doctor looked up at him questioningly

“What do you mean?...”

Then suddenly the emergency room opened, a nurse came out, sighing – “Doctor Kim, it is alright now, the mother and her baby are all safe, they’re in good condition now…”

“This is what I mean Mr. Choi…”

“Baby?” – He got stunned hearing that word, his heart sank.

“Your wife is 5- week pregnant, she didn’t tell you about it?”

He was standing there in the patient room of her, starring at her pale face and closing eyes.

She was still sleeping.

“We’re sorry for hiding it from you, Min Ho…” – Victoria said softly, guilty in her voice.

He didn’t answer the four of them, he just kept starring at his wife.

Krystal came closer, tugging his jacket’s sleeve – “Oppa, it’s not about her, it’s all our fault, no matter what she wants us to hide, we should tell you about her pregnancy, about your baby… I’m sorry for bringing you in this mess…” – She cried

He just turned to looked at Krystal with his sorrowful eyes, patting softly on her head and walked out of the room.

He hadn’t come back for 3 days since that moment.

*End of flashback*

 

He stopped right at the entrance of her room, hearing her crying made his heart burst out.

It hurt him so bad. So bad.

He didn’t answer her nor opened the door and went out.

He just stood still.

“Oppa, please, please don’t go…”

She was now out of her bed, slowly stepped towards him.

Then she stopped just behind him.

“I’m sorry oppa…

But can you please don’t go away?

If you just step out of the door, I’ll never see you again!”

“…”

“It hurts, oppa, it hurts…”

Turning his back to her, but her could feel tears were streaming down her cheeks, he could felt the way his wife cried. His hands formed as fists, he couldn’t stand it.

It hurt him, too.

“It hurts that… I can’t even breathe… There are so many things I couldn’t say…

You have never heard them before but among many people in this world why I could only see you?

I was standing there all the time and why can I only see you?

Why am I so childish like that? Since I was that little girl who always tagged along with you, why have I been always seeing only you? Just like child who is always this way, after this love, I don’t really know what will happen…

What should I do with myself? What should I do with you?

I was so scared, oppa… I’m scared that you will leave me when I’m already in your arms, that’s why I try to push you away before you leave me, it may lessen my pain, I think…

And now, you come and you tell me everything…

Why didn’t you tell me before?

You didn’t give me a chance to say I love you, but now you come and tell me how much you love your first love in front me. You married her without telling her that you even loved her from the very beginning?

You are just too cruel, oppa…

I hate you!”

 

She took a deep breath and tried to sweep off all her tears.

Then her voice became smoothier yet painful.

“Baby ah, Mommy is sorry…

“Mommy is sorry for keeping you away from Daddy…

Mommy is sorry for only telling you how much I love him but don’t have any bravery to tell him that.

Mommy is sorry for letting go of his hands…

Mommy is sorry for making you suffer with me…

Daddy told you to be good to me, right? He told you to take care of me, right?

Baby ah… Can you please tell him that if it’s not him, I don’t need any one else to be good to me, to be good to both of us… If it’s not him, I don’t want anyone else to be with me, if it’s not him, I don’t want anyone else to take care of me, if it’s not him, I don’t want anyone else to protect me…”

He couldn’t stand it anymore.

He turned around to face her, slowly walked towards her…

“Baby ah, have I told you that because I’m a bad Daddy, so you have to take care of mommy for me, you have to be good to her for me? But why do you let her cry like this? I know you don’t like Daddy, but it’s our business, our boys’ things, and we will talk about it later, but no matter how much you dislike me, I think you shouldn’t let her cry like this…

Baby ah, can you tell Mommy this for me?

Tell her from me that I don’t want her to cry like this, seeing tears flow down her cheeks which I always want to kiss since she was a little girl makes my heart so down.

Tell her from me that even though how much she hate me, please don’t make herself suffer because of me.

Tell her that I know she hate me, but even before her wish, I won’t ever let her go, I won’t ever let any other guys out there to take care of her for me.

Your Mommy is my wife, you know that, right?

Baby ah, even though I was hurt because she hid you from me. But if I get mad because of this, the only one I’m mad at is me myself, not her.

I’m mad, yeah…

But I’m mad at me because I can’t realize earlier that she is having my baby and I’m mad that on the night I made love with her, I should have told her that how much I love her and how much I want you to be here in this world with us…

Baby, I know now Mommy is mad at Daddy, she hates me now…

But can you please tell her that I love her?”

 

He stopped in front of her and lovingly looked at her face.

Then he cupped her face with all of his hands and said – “Baby ah, can you please cover your eyes now? I think it’s not proper for a 5 – week baby like you to witness the thing I’m gonna do right at this moment?”

And after finishing his words, Min Ho slowly gulped down his head to put his lips on Sulli’s and lovingly kissed his wife.

He felt like this moment was the moment that he always longed for, the moment that he was all hers and the moment he could truly pour out his heart to her.

Her tears started to fall down again when she answered his kisses.

They just stood there and kissed, sweetly giving their hidden love to each other.

The kissed became more and more passionate until they were all panted out.

Sulli pulled out from his arms to catch her breath.

Min Ho looked in to his wife eyes as he whispered those words that he kept in his heart for so long… - “I love you, Choi Jin Ri, I really really love you, and I’m sorry for not telling you that…”

“I hate you, oppa…” – Sulli shrugged his arms away…

She was still crying.

“I hate you…”

“I’m sorry, Ssul…”

“I hate you…”

“Please don’t cry, baby, my Ssul baby…” – Min Ho kissed away all her tears

“I hate you…”

“I love you, Ssul…” – He whispered

“I hate you…”

But then she immediately jumped up a little bit to hug Min Ho , her hands cover his neck as he sweetly whispered beside his ear – “ I hate you, oppa, but I think I love you more… And I’m sorry, too…”

He hugged her back – “I’m sorry too, baby… And remember this… I love you so much… So much that it hurts… I love you, Choi Jin Ri…”

“I love you, too, Min Ho oppa…”

Then suddenly, he pulled out a little bit and a glint flashed in his eyes as he said mischievously – “Baby ah, Daddy sorry for making you inconvenience, but just this time, ok? Can you please cover your eyes again?”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, finally... Closer <3

Here comes your chapter 10.

I'm so much happy wrting this, Hope that you will love it as I do.

This chapter and Sulli's words is partly inspired by the song "Closer" from The OST of To The Beautiful You by Tae Yeon (Hiiiiiiiii, she's my bias <3)

Let me know your thought, please, I love them so much!!!!!!!!

Are you happy now?

From Ceroro with love <3