Chapter 3 - Begin again

White Horse

CHAPTER 3

BEGIN AGAIN

 

The ceremony ended up as the two of them rushed out to the hospital to bring their grandmother back there. Previously the two families planned to bring her to the ceremony, but because her health condition, the doctors didn’t allow her to leave for the Wedding’s place.

But, their grandmother was always the strongest, at the very last moment, her daily checkup unexpectedly showed up a miracle, all the results turned out to be positive. She could even sit up and had some soup, instead of those health supplements they provided to her. And replying her insist to come to the Wedding, she was there, at the ceremony to witness her beloved grandchildren tie the knot.

Although grandmother’s health was better, the newlywed didn’t have the urge to go on their honeymoon. They wanted to postpone it to the “right time”.

Right time.

In term of the right time, what would it be the right time for a couple to spend their honeymoon?

“Ssul, you should leave, today is your first day as a newlywed, dear…” – Sulli’s grandmother said, her smile was now more obvious as the oxygen machine had been taken away.

“I want to stay for a little while, Doctor Kim said your condition were better, but I still want to…” – Sulli answered, using her nagging voice as always, she had just taken off her wedding gown, but the bouquet was still there with her.

“Min Ho, bring your bride back home, I don’t want to see her anymore… I thought once I let her get married, it would change. I would no longer be tagged along by her… Just bring her home, this old woman doesn’t want to see your bride anymore…” – Her grandmother cut her off, she turned her head to call for Min Ho, who was sitting near her bed smiling.

 

“Grandma, you…” – Sulli pouted, shaking her head – “Don’t you love me anymore?”

“Stop that, stop that you little cheesy girl, your aegyo now no longer has it effect on me… You’re now a married woman, stop doing that aegyo to me, I would find it… aigoo… cheesy… Min Ho my dear, what should I do with you? You have to bear this girl for the rest of your life, aigoo, just take her home…” –

Min Ho chuckled, he just stand up and smile at her.

“Ssul, let’s go, grandma should rest…” – He grabbed his wife’s bag and the luggage which contained the wedding gown.

Sulli sighed, actually she was tired for the whole day at the ceremony, but the was something that make her heart and mind feel so heavy. If she left here, she would have to to back home with Min Ho.

Home.

Not the house she’d grown up.

Not the house next to her parents’, the house where Min Ho grew up.

Not those two familiar houses.

Home.

Their home.

The newlywed would move to their new home, an apartment in the same neighborhood.

And she was afraid when she was alone with him, as his wife.

She was with him for the whole of her life, but from now on, as his wife.

His wife.

That word made her confused. There were a lot of things running through her mind now, it was mixed with anxiousness, nervousness and worrisome.

Sulli stood up to kiss her grandmother’s cheek, whispering “Grandma, I’m leaving, I’ll come to see you tomorrow… Good night grandma, I love you…”

“We’ll get going now Grandma, please sleep well, we’ll come here tomorrow…” – Min Ho bid his good bye.

“Aigoo, can you two just leave me one peace day for not seeing those two boring faces? Please enjoy your new life and let me enjoy my day, dear… By the way, good night, two of you… Min Ho, it’s late, drive carefully, my dear…” – Grandmother sighed playfully, she just turned off the night light and closed her eyes, pretending to come to her dreamland.

Sulli pouted, then she chuckled a bit and leave the room.

“Good night, grandma, sleep tight…”

The two arrived at their apartment after 30 minutes driving. Sulli kept silent all the way home. She didn’t know what to say. This feeling and this life were quite new with her. It was too new that she couldn’t figure out how she should face it.

Min Ho glared at her all the time while he was driving, he intended to talk with her but seeing her turn her head towards the car window and stay quiet, he decided to leave her in her own world, he knew she needed time to think, just like him, the night before the wedding, he stayed up for the whole night to think what he should say once they got home.

Home.

Their home.

This definition was pure new to him.

Min Ho pressed the 12 button in the elevator. Their apartment placed on the 12th floor. His right hand was keeping the luggage and the other hand previously was bring Sulli’s bag, but when she got out of the car, she just took it back, that’s why, now his left hand was empty.

The elevator was on the 11th floor, and Min Ho thought fast, taking the move.

He grabbed her hand, keep her soft hand in his.

Sulli froze.

12th floor.

The elevator opened.

They still stood there. Holding hand.

The elevator closed.

Min Ho turned his head to look at her, he smiled.

“We’re already home, Ssul. You don’t want to go out, huh?”

Sulli just starred at her oppa.

Sulli just starred at her oppa now turned to be her husband.

“Let’s go…” – Min Ho tighter his grip and lead her out.

Her mind was all messed up. Mixed emotion flooded up covering her.

“Before we come inside, I want to clear this first. This is our home, I said “our” O-U-R, you got it? Once you enter the house, you and I, we’ll have to try our best to begin again. I can’t promise you anything now, and still, I can’t promise that I wouldn’t make you cry or make you smile, I can only promise one thing, that I’ll try my best to be together with you, and you have to promise me the same.” – Min Ho stopped after the click of the key, he stood still between the door and Sulli.

“…”

“Promise?” – He raised his eyes brows

“I…”

“Promise?”

“I need your help…” – She replied slowly, gulping and avoiding his look – “I cannot say anything now, I need time oppa… And I think I need your help…”

He sat on the edge of her bed, placing her old Teddy bear beside her.

“Oppa…”

“You forgot your Teddy bear in the luggage Ssul, no wonder why until this late you haven’t slept yet…”

“Thanks oppa… Hey Teddy, Sorry, I forgot you, sorry…” – She whispered to the bear, pouting.

Min Ho chuckled “Grandma told me the truth, you’re now 22 and you’re still like a kid, lady… “ – Then he lift up the bear a little bit – “Hey, Teddy, please be patience, ok? On the meantime, please stay here with her for me, I’ll be in the next room, if Ssul has nightmare, please feel free to call me… I’ll promise there’ll come a day I can replace your place…”

“Good night, Ssul…” – Min Ho kissed her forehead softly, then left her room.

Sulli closed her eyes…

Her first night as his wife…

*Flashback*

“Until you are ready, we can stay like this, Ssul…

Just keep this room for you…

Until you’re ready…

Until the two of us are ready…

Just begin again from now on…”

*End of flash back*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dear my MinSullians, #HappySulliDay <3

Here comes my Chapter 3.... Phewwww, quite short, but I'll try to update regularly.

Let me know your comments and upvote if you love my story.

Thank you <3

From Ceroro with love