Chapter 29 - White Horse

White Horse

CHAPTER 29

 

WHITE HORSE

 

 

Min Ho lovingly kissed his wife’s cheek while their hands were holding each other.

 

 

“Here they come, Ssul…” – He whispered

 

 

Sulli smilingly turned her head towards the aisle and her face brightened up as she saw the three of them walk down together to the altar.

 

Mr. Kim, Krystal and Tae Yeon’s father, he was walking down the aisle, holding his two daughters’ hands along from both his sides.

 

Today was Tae Yeon and Krystal’s wedding day. Today the siblings decided to tie the knot with their two grooms, the men of their lives, with the witness of their most beloved family and friends and of course, with their two little angels also.

 

Min Ho chuckled and squeezed Sulli’s hand as he thought of the idea. Both of the brides were so beautiful and they shined even more because not only being the brides, they were now the two young mothers who were carrying their babies within.

 

That might be one of the most shocking news to Uncle Kim, the father, when one night back in 4 months ago, he as waken up by two of the neighborhood young men and the only reason for that surprised midnight visit was they came to ask for his permission to marry his two daughters, Kim Tae Yeon and Kim Soo Jung, known as Krystal. But the most shocking news was waiting for him ahead was that Mr. Kim was becoming a grandfather of the two babies in the next 8 months.

 

That night, Min Ho had just been discharged from the hospital after Yong Hwa processed some tests on him, and with the positive result of Yuri’s examining on Sulli, they were both happily heading home and…

 

*Flash back*

 

“I think tonight you guys should just rest, cuz I see Min Ho is not that good though, you still look a bit pale, son...” – Sulli’s father said in concern, he lapped softly on his son – in – law’s shoulder as he raised up from the sofa and turned to his wife...

 

“Honey, the kids are both tired for this long day, Min Ho still looks pale and Ssul, she may feel sick after all… How do you feel, sweetheart?” – His big hand cupped Sulli’s face, dried tears somehow were still there on her face.

 

“I’m fine Dad… Don’t worry…” – Sulli said smiling, actually she was dead tired from a long day spending on crying, worrying, and a lot of mixed feelings that she had to experience through many news, but as always, she never wanted to worry her parents and the elders.

 

“How can you not, dear? Only being pregnant that makes you feel tired… you also have experienced such a complicated day…” – Her father said, his eye brows knitted together and he continued… “… moreover,  Min Ho is… uhm.. not feeling well also…” – He hid his chuckle as he turned to hold the sleeping Yoo Geun in his arms – “Tonight, honey, just let these two young parents rest, we’ll bring Geunie home and leave his parents for a long sleep without worrying about their son…, your mom and I will take care Geuine tonight, just go to sleep and rest yourselves, kids…”

 

“But… Dad, I think we’re ok…” – Sulli hesitated… - “I can …”

 

But she was cut by her husband happy – but – try – to - pretend – not voice… “Thank you Dad, actually, I think we should let Ssul rest for a while, she’s too tired today… We’re sorry if we bother you…”

 

“Good, son… No objection, Ssul… You two aren’t bothering us, when you need help, you should receive one hand from the others, especially your parents, our help is not only a help, but also an order, then, no excuse, no complain, no objection….” – Sulli’s father said in a firm voice, he was a very determined man, and if he talked with this tone, it meant he was dead serious about his words, and Sulli learnt it from the days she was only a little girl. That was why she just stood up to hug her mom goodbye and kissed her son forehead saying “Be nice cutie pie, sleep well, don’t wake up at the midnight and make your grandparents stay up all night, ok?”

 

“Thank you, Dad…” – She kissed her father’s cheek

 

“No need to, giant baby…” – Yoo Geun’s grandfather kissed his daughter back and smiled warmly at Min Ho.

 

“We’ll come tomorrow, good night Dad, good night Mom, thank you for taking care of us and Yoo Geun…” – Min Ho opened the door for their parents

 

“Good night, kids…” – Mr. Kim said before turning around and whispered something into Min Ho’s ear making him blush and for that he received a big laugh from his father – in – law and started laughing, too.

 

Sulli pouted at that scene and just smiled because her mother also didn’t know what happened between the two, she just rolled her eyes mischievously and said – “Bye Ssul, good night, and sleep well sweetheart… Let’s go honey, Yoo Geun need to sleep properly…”

 

Min Ho smirked, looking at his wife’s innocent face when he finally closed the door behind him.

 

“So, Mrs. Choi…” – He swallowed hard seeing his wife’s pouty lips

 

“Why do say yes so easy? Are we bothering Dad and Mom?” – Sulli asked immediately when she saw Min Ho looked back, biting her lower lips

 

“You heard your Dad, not only a help, but an order… And you know, sometimes when Daddies are really scary… Being a son – in – law, we’d better know what the right thing to do, or else…” – Min Ho said, suppressing his giddy tone

 

“What did dad just tell you?”

 

“It’s men’s thing, you know…” – Min Ho smirked again, he came closer and the only thing he wanted now was time alone with his beloved little, actually his giant baby wife… Though being a mother of the two babies, to him, she was still that giant baby that he always want to hug tight and cuddle her in his arms forever, he just want to enjoy the moment of lying beside her and enjoy her softness, her lovely aura and her addictive lips. And thanks to his ever wise father – in – law, now he had that chance to be with his wife for one night and that excited him so much… Finally… He missed her so much since the day they got into the stupid fight.

 

Sulli pouted.

 

“Don’t pout, I don’t like that view…” – Min Ho said flatly as he cupped her face

 

“Why?” – Sulli asked, surprising

 

“Just stop pouting…”

 

“You don’t like it? Even when you see something that you don’t like that can make you feel unwell, oppa?” – Sulli asked, blinking her eyes.

 

“Babo…” – Min Ho smilingly whispered and just in seconds, his pressed his lips on her, blowing her questioning mind away with a sweet – turn – into – passionate kiss.

 

After a while lasted as forever, Min Ho moved a little away, his forehead rested on hers.

 

“Little Princess…” – He whispered

 

“Oh…? I’m not little anymore…”

 

“Little Princess…” – Min Ho took a deep breath … - “… do you know how much I love your mom?” – Min Ho said, faith crossed all over his eyes and love was full in his voice.

 

Sulli didn’t know how to react at her husband’s sincere and loving words. She just stood there and starred into his eyes.

 

“I love you Sulli… More than I can even know it…” – Min Ho said, his eyes were full of love and admiration for his wife.

 

“I love you too, Min Ho oppa…” – A single tear flew down the milky white cheek from her watery eyes.

 

“I love you too, Min Ho oppa…” – She closed her eyes and tiptoes to give Min Ho another truly deep kiss while his thumbs touched her cheeks and sweep away the tears.

 

“I love you too, Jin Ri…” – Once again, Min Ho declared his love.

 

They were there, in each other’s arms for a long time, embracing every single moments they could with their heartbeats and the melody of each other’s warmness.

 

Then.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

Min Ho frustrated as he reluctantly pulled out from Sulli and reached out to catch his phone on the table. He was planning to scoop her up and enjoy their rare time being alone together. He wondered who was so ignorant to ruin their moment like this. He poured all of his irritation into the way he got the phone and that mada Sulli chuckled.

 

But then his face turned seriously as he looked at the screen.

 

He remember how he and Sulli ran out of their apartment that night to Tae Yeon’s house when he heard Sulli’s father said with his firm but desperate voice…

 

“Min Ho, I know we’ve just leave your house and you kids may rest now, but I think you should go out here and come to Tae Yeon and Soo Jung’s house immediately, I think Jong Suk, their father, he must kill Jin Ki and Tae Min if there is nobody here to help. Me and your father aren’t that strong, you know… Hurry come, because I’ve just heard him say about something… Oh My God, Jong Suk, you might kill Jin Ki with that bat… Oh my God, please calm down, we always have ways to resolve this, and, Soo Jung, oh my, girl, don’t cry…”

 

And the view was so messy there...

 

Sulli’s eyes grew wider when she saw both of Onew and Tae Min were kneeling down on the floor in front of the ever – red  Uncle Kim…

 

With Min Ho’s mom on the stairs with the crying Soo Jung and the pale Tae Yeon.

 

“You two, how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!! I said how dare you???? Both of them? My two precious daughter??? How dare you???? I’ll kill you, kill you both!!!!”

 

“End of flashback*

 

 

Min Ho chuckled as he saw uncle Kim threw a deadly glare to Tae Min and Onew  when he gave his two precious daughters’ hands to the two grooms who were silly smiled at his bride.

 

“I think I know how your Dad and Uncle Kim feel after all…” – Min Ho whispered

 

Sulli just smiled at him knowingly.

 

“Look at their two silly faces…” – Min Ho stopped to suppress his laugh… -“… how can a father can give his precious and beautiful girls to them?”

 

“They’re all very beautiful brides though being 5 months pregnant right?” – Sulli asked, looking at the two brides… Tae Yeon and Krytal were 5 months pregnant but they looked just a bit chubby and thanks to Victoria’s best eyes, she found them two wedding dresses that no only beautiful but also could help them hide the round belly.

 

“You’re the most beautiful bride in my eyes, Ssul…” – Min Ho squeezed her hands and whispered before planted a kiss on her temper.

 

“Really…?”

 

“Didn’t you realize it? Couldn’t you see it? My silly smile when I saw you walked down the aisle with your father… Didn’t it prove it all?”

 

“I was so nervous at that time, besides… That time… At our wedding, we…”

 

“The only thing I regret marrying you…”

 

 

“Regret?” – Sulli raised her eyes brows, asking in surprising

 

“Uhm…”

 

“You have something that you regret marrying me?” – Sulli asked again, totally pissed off

 

“That I can’t have a kiss with my bride just like these two lucky guys up there…” – Looking at her, he lovingly said

 

Sulli’s heart still skipped a beat very time she heard his sweet words.

 

“You don’t have to worry about that… You did kiss me back then…” – Sulli whispered back

 

“Huh?”

 

“I told you… You did kissed me… And our Wedding was just sweet as them… With you and me together, not a wedding with two aching hearts, but the two happy and full of love wedding…” – Sulli touched his face softly, remembering what she saw in her dream previously… They might not have a truly happy wedding as they thought, but at least in her dream, she could feel it, so real and so sweet as the way Min Ho loved her now.

 

“I love you, Choi Sulli…”

 

“I love you too, Min Ho oppa…” – She smiled

 

But suddenly.

 

Sulli felt a gut in her stomach, something that gripped her organs inside.

 

Something was wrong.

 

She queezed Min Ho hands and gulped down to looked at her belly.

 

“What’s wrong Ssul?” – Min Ho became worry as he saw Sulli’s face suddenly turned pale, and sweat appeared on her tempers like she was hurt somewhere.

 

“I…  Oppa… Something… Our baby…” – Sulli answered in her cracking voice.

 

“What’s wrong, do you hurt somewhere? How do you feel?” – Min Ho asked, but seemed to Sulli, everything suddenly turned so blur now, all the view and her ability to see, it all came blur now because of the pain.

 

Sulli got scared.

 

Really scared.

 

“Baby, baby please, not like this… not like this… Don’t scare mommy out, baby…” – She closed her eyes and tried to breath desperately…

 

But it was too painful and she thought she couldn’t make it…

 

“Ssul… what’s wrong… Ssul…” – Min Ho got panic… he couldn’t think straight anymore…

 

“I… I think I’m in labor oppa… I think our baby is coming oppa… I… think…” Her breath was uneven and she her cold hands shook.

 

“How can? How can… next week… you will be 8 months pregnant, how can it be?... How…” – But min Ho was cut off when he saw the red blood line flew down from her legs.

 

And the only thing Sulli could hear before she passed out due to the extreme pain was Min Ho voice calling for her and the crying face of Krystal and Tae Yeon, the two brides ran along with her at the hospital lobby, still wearing their wedding dress.

 

“I’m sorry Soo Jung… I’m sorry Tae Yeon unnie for making mess with at your wedding…” – She weakly whispered.

 

 

 

 

“Min Ho ssi!”

 

Min Ho stood up with his scattering red shirt… His face was emotionless when Yong Hwa flapped reassuringly on his shoulders.

 

“We need to carry the operation immediately for both her health and the baby’s…” – Yong Hwa stopped for  a while when he saw his wife, Seo Hyun’s teary eyes at the corner of the lobby looking at him hopefully… “… the baby’s life… you know, my friends here is the best doctors for those situation like this, they’ll try their best to help her and save the baby life…”

 

“Save? Saving only means when… you cannot tell clearly about the possibility, right? It means something is wrong, right?” – Min Ho asked, his shoulders shook.

 

“I won’t lie you that this is a big case, and we need to do the operation for both the mother and baby’s sake, but we’ll try our best, and as you know, your wife is a strong woman… I’m going in with my colleagues, and Yuri, as her consultant, she is allowed to be inside with Sulli too, so, don’t worry…” – Yong Hwa wore his mask and went inside, before giving Min Ho a grip in on his arms.

 

 

“Her blood pressure is going down, Dr. Kim! We need to do something…”

 

“She’s losing a huge amount of blood, and… her heart beats… it was double to the normal pace!”

 

“Her brain! Check on her brain, what’s wrong? Minutes ago when the baby was still ok the amount of oxygen of her brain was still alright but after we found out that the baby was facing the line, her brain became numb… Nurse Jung, please check on it, what’s wrong?”

 

“Dr. Kim! Everything is turning upside down, seconds ago, the mother was the one who can save first, but then now the baby is safer… We need to take the baby first!”

 

“No, no… please try to save both of Sulli and her baby.. We have to try our best…” – Yuri cried, her voice cracked hearing what the doctors said.

 

“We don’t have time to hesitate Dr. Kwon, if we hesitate, we may both lose two of them, but now the bay’s condition is more positive and it needs help first…”

 

“Dr. Go… I’m afraid we have to choose between the two of them… I think… both are at risk, if we don’t act fast, we can lose both, please give us the instruction, we need to save one!”

 

 

 

She opened her eyes and realized she was lying on a white wooden bench on a flower garden.

 

Everything was so bright and shining.

 

She sat up and looked down on her belly.

 

“You’re still here, thanks God you’re still here with mommy…” – She smiled and her heart was at joy when she saw her still round belly, the signal of her baby still being there and safe. She didn't feel the pain anymore.

 

But where is this place?

 

Sulli eyes widened as she saw an old smiling woman walk towards her.

 

“Grandma?”

 

“Hi Princess…” – Her grandmother smiled and livingly hugged her.

 

“Why are you here… And why… why am I here… How can I meet you here… I mean…”

 

And she felt a slump at when it turned dried at her realization.

 

She looked up, her shaking hands held to her chest.

 

“Am I… Am I with you at the heaven now, grandma? Is it real? This place… is the heaven… right?” – She asked in her teary voice.

 

“Not actually, but sort of… sweetheart….”

 

“That means… Me and my baby…”

 

“Not yet, dear… remember what your baby tell you whenever you met her in your dream? She comes to protect you… That’s why you’re here… Time for her to go with me…”

 

“No, grandma… My baby won’t… Why? So everything is meaningless? Why do you have to let her come to protect me and then take her away? No…”

 

“It’s fate… Ssul… my dear, don’t cry…”

 

“No, I won’t let anything happened to my baby, no grandma, I won’t leave her her alone…”

 

“She’s going with me…”

 

“Grandma, but the place you are, I am not there…”

 

“It’s fated…”

 

“You teach me to fight against fate, grandma… Remember that, you teach me to fight!”

 

“I’m glad that finally, you remember…” – Her grandmother smiled softly as she held her hands.

 

“Grandma…”

 

“I just want you to remember that thing, fairytales are fabricated by us, and you have to fight to make your own fairytale…”

 

“Is this place the heaven… Grandma…?”

 

“I prefer the name The Chronicle of a place in this world than the Heaven… dear…”

 

“Where is this?”

 

“A place for you to make your own choice…”

 

“Do I have my choice…”

 

“”As always, sweetheart… This place, there is a Choi Jin Ri… and we’re waiting for her to coming back… It’s almost the time… And we hope, she can make a right decision… Her fate was written all over here… With her another life… Remember, you can always have your own choice, but a choice always hase its price, you can’t take it all…It’s time, Ssul…”

 

“Min Ho oppa… I love you…” – She smiled, a single tears feel on the flowery ground.

 

 

This isn't goodbye, even as I watch you leave, this isn't goodbye
I swear I won't cry, even as tears fill my eyes, I swear I won't cry

 

Min Ho didn’t say anything, he just sat there and held her hand…

 

“I love you, Choi Sulli, forever and always…”

 

Sometimes, the Prince Charming doesn’t come with his White Horse, but just… he comes with his heart… And you’re not a Princess, but if you’re brave enough to love… It’s worth being together… Though it doesn’t mean forever…

 

 

 

Three years later…

 

He stopped the car at the big gate. Snow was falling down and cover the ground under their feet.

 

He put the hat on her little daughter’s head and scooped her in his arms.

 

His son, he ran out of the car and touched the snow….

 

“Daddy, look at this… the snow are falling!!! I love snow… Dad…”

 

“Be careful, Yoo Geun, make sure that you don’t fall on the ground…” – He called for the boy, that boy, he’s always so smart, so active and got into trouble easily

 

“I’m 4 years old, Daddy… come on… I’m a man now… Grandpa told me that… I can protect Yoomi now…” – The boys shouted cheerfully

 

“… Super Man Choi Yoo Geun! Super Man oppa…” – The little girl in his arms, she squealed happily…

 

The three of them enter the big White door of the cemetery, and as their habit, the kids stopped talking, they looked at each other and slowly received the white rose bouquet from their father.

 

Their footsteps were seen stopped at one block.

 

They lift up their head to look at the picture on the wall.

 

He lovingly looked at the smiling face on the wall and placed the white rose on the counter, followed by the two innocent kids

 

“Good morning… I’m sorry for not coming here lately… you know, me alone with our two kids… I’m busy… You know… So don’t sulk on us, huh? You know we miss you, right? Yoo Geun, he has his activities at school and Yoomi, she has just come to the kindergarten… And… me… I… miss you… you know it, right?”

 

“Daddy…” – Yoo Geun looked at the wall and tugged his father’s sleeve… - “Does mommy miss us, Dad?”

 

A sting hit his heart…

 

It hurt him.

 

He patted his head and smiled while fixing the hat on Yoomi’s.

 

“What do you think, Yoomi?”

 

“Mommy loves us, and no matter where she is, she will always love us… and miss us…”

 

“Good girl, good girl… You’re right cutie pie… She loves us… and so do we, we love her… forever and always…”

 

“Yeah… I love Mommy…”

 

“Me too, oppa… I miss mommy, and I love her, too…”

 

He smiled at his kids, squeezing their tiny hands.

 

“And I miss you too, Sulli…”

 

...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You have a message.

 

From author Ceroro…

 

Dear my fellow MinSulians, my subbies, my readers and all of my friends here who always be there to support me through every chapter of White Horse.

 

I cannot find any proper words than thank you to say, because I’m so grateful that I can write my not very first fiction, but my first and long story like this. Starting from the end of March, this story brought more happiness to go here, posted my updates, read your comments and saw my “little baby” grow up day by day with your views, subscribes and upvotes.

 

Now, it’s time to put an end to White Horse, my fiction needs to have its own end, right? I know these days, the last few chapters are boring and I make you guys wait for the never – being – posted updates, but still, thank you for bearing it with me and tolerating a not so punctuated author like me. For so many friends here who stay with me for the very first days as the foreword was posted, they may know the inspiration of this fanfic, and happily, I can announce to you that I have a happy ending with it, actually, not that happy ending as most people may think of, but at least I feel free and happy now.

 

Mentioning about the ending, I bet you guys are mad at me now for the ending, right? But, please understand… She may finish her road in this life, everyone was born and lived for their own reasons, and that reason is always a beautiful one. I’m sorry, but… as I may say… life is not a fairy tales, they are fabricated, and we, we are the ones who make our own fairytales… “Let your heart decide…”… remember this and follow it to the end, then you will find the fairytale, though you have to bear it for a while, remember… please embracing this message… Those one who follow it till the end will find the fairytale. .. The truly fairy tale…

 

Now, it’s time to say goodbye, right? I’ll miss this White Horse couple so much, so so much, but how thankful is it, I can still be with them in my other new fanfics, especially the one that I’m currently working on after this story ends, one magical story that has been hiatus since the Forewords  was posted  2 months ago– The Chronicles of A Place In This World, I hope that not because of being mad at me for the ending, you guys will never support me  in the next project anymore… that would make me sob out with a crying heart… Hehe, just kidding, but again, thank you… And please, support me as you always do…

 

Please let me know your thought on White Horse, I know there are friends out there who have never commented or say anything but their un-said supporting and patience for me is always there, and I’m so thankful that I know you’re here. Then please leave your comments and let me know your thoughts. I’ll answer all of your questions and even answer your anger upon my ending for the story, I think I make you guys mad, and I’m deserved all of the madness… Right?

 

If you wanna talk to me, or to get to know me, or to be friends with me, the lazy and not so smart author girl, please follow me on Twitter @6002theCeroro, I’m always there….

 

This story, I specially want to say thank you to my beloved baby girl, Little Tokki, my Song Baby, she’s more than a dear little sis to me, and having her in my life is one the best thing that God give me. Thank you, Tokki, for always be there for me and support me with your endless patience and love. Unnie love you, as always, this stpry is somehow for you, my Princess…

 

 

Now, it’s time… to say…

 

I love you, those ones who always be there for me to the end. And for those who be here at the very last words of my message, that means you really love me and follow my message, “Let your heart decide… and follow it until the end…”

 

This is the end.

 

But the start of something new.

 

The real and truly fairytale…

 

This is for you guys… Those one who are finding the fairytale, the very needed part of this so true and maybe sometimes so real life…

 

This is your fairytale…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“I miss you guys, too…”

 

The three of them turned around.

 

She smiled lovingly to the kids, opened her two arms…

 

“Mommy! Mommy!!!!”

 

Yoomi shouted, she shoved her brother away to ran towards her direction…

 

“Come here baby…” – She said, waving her hands and kneeled down as she embracing the two kids into her arms…

 

“I miss you so much mommy… I thought you won’t come back today… Daddy said you cannot come back today…” – the little boy kissed her cheeks and she kissed him back…

 

“Mommy!”

 

“Yes, Princess…”

 

“This is too narrow here, I can’t breath…” – Yoomi pouted, trying to pulled away…

 

“You don’t miss me, huh? Princess?” – She pretended to be sulk

 

“I miss you so much Mommy, but… this…” – She pointed at her mommy’s round belly… - “Me and oppa, it’s enough place, but with the baby… mommy, now it became too tight…” – Yoomi pouted…

 

Sulli burst into laughter as she lovingly kissed her cheeks.

 

“Princess, you’re becoming a sister, you’re grown up, right? Don’t say that, your little baby may hear that…” – He said as he came closer.

 

They looked into each other for a while and no words could describe their feeling at that moment…

 

“Your business trip is too long… To Paris… 3 months is too long… especially with a pregnant woman like you…” – He said, not moving…

 

“I miss you so much oppa…”

 

“Prove it…”

 

“Min Ho oppa… I miss you so much…” – She came into his opening arms and hugged him tight… “I miss you so much, so much that it hurts…”

 

“Babo… I love you… Choi Sulli! No need to prove, Yoo Geun, Yoomi and this little one prove it all… Right kids… You know how much daddy loves mommy, right?” – He gently touched her belly and looked up to called the two kids

 

“Yeah, Daddy loves mommy… We know it from the beginning…” – The two kids shouted cheerfully as they joined their parents for a family hug.

 

“I love you… Choi Sulli…”

 

“I love you, too… Min Ho oppa…”

 

They whispered and look at the picture on the wall… She was smiling at them.

 

Her beloved grandmother.

 

“Thank you Grandma, for teaching us how to fight for our fate, how to love, how to grow up, how to build our own fairytale and giving us the chance to be together…”

 

Thank you for teaching us…

 

“Story book’s ending, fairytale’s coming true…”

 

 

THE END