Chapter 22 - I choose to love you

White Horse

CHAPTER 22

 

I CHOOSE TO LOVE YOU

 

It was morning and the sun light slowly fulfilled the bed room with the wall was full of floral designs on. The pink curtain softly flied in between the fresh morning breath of the breezing wind.

 

Min Ho slowly opened his eyes due to the light bothering and looked around, right away he felt his armed ached, he groaned a little bit due to the pain he’d got. But a wave of electricity ran through his veins when he his sleepy mind fully awake and realized the reason for his aching arm.

 

His heart jumped in joy as he bended his head downwards and he saw his wife, sleeping soundly and peacefully beside him, with her head on his arm, and slightly leaned its side on his bare chest.

 

His bare chest.

 

Her eyelashes quivering slightly like flowers’ petals when he leaned down to kiss her forehead and she squirmed, arching closer to him for the warmness. He looked down onto her beautiful face and his heart almost exploded from the happiness and bliss that he had her, now, in his arms through many ups and downs of their lives.

 

Waking up like this with her every morning, seeing her beautiful face every morning, to him, they are all the most blissful blessedness.

 

Last night was one of the most precious night of his life.

 

His heart exploded as he heard the words “I want you…” slip out from her lips.

 

He determined to get her back but he himself didn’t expect the affection among the chaos of her recovery and he definitely didn’t want to take advantage of this period, he was a man, it’s true, they were married and they even had Yoo Geun, that’s also true. But it didn’t mean that he could use them as his excuses to fulfill his desire and longing for his wife. He wanted to treasure her, because he loved her, not only for her beauty, her gorgeous body but also for her soul and the way she loved him through those years without giving him up.

 

And that made her even more precious.

 

And he had to control himself, control his desire to hug her tight, to touch her skin, to taste her kissable lips and her body in order to protect her.

 

He was his sister since the day they were born. He acknowledged that thought since the day he was able to aware about the others’ thought, they kept on telling him how they looked cute together, how they looked like siblings and how a brother like him should take care of a little sister like her, those thought slowly drew deep into his mind and it took granted like a root into his brain, that they were like true siblings.

 

His feeling became a habit, thinking the way that people made him to think, until the day he realized something was different. The day he knew his attitude towards Hee Chul was not simply the protection a brother built up to shield over his little sister, but it was actually jealousy.

 

And it took him a lot of time being tortured by his confused, scared and doubtful feeling to realize the truth, but then, it came along with misunderstandings, stubbornness and fear…

 

And only when they got married, he had his own chance to spill out his heart.

 

And his mind was full of memory, the first morning he woke up on the bed, with her in his arms after their first night spending together as a truly married couple, not counting the true first night when he woke up the next morning and found out she had left with a note paper saying Seo Hyun was back.

 

Min Ho wrapped his two arms around his wife’s tiny waist and pulled the sleeping beauty close to him, a kiss was planted on her lips when he let his mind wander back to that morning.

 

*Flashback*

 

He squirmed a bit and opened his eyes, Sulli was sleeping beside, with her hands putting on his chest and her head leaning close to him.

 

He smiled sweetly as he elbowed his right arm and looked at her beautiful awakening face.

 

“Good morning, baby…” – He whispered, his other hand caressing her bare skin under the blanket.

 

“Morning…” – She murmured back, narrowing her sleepy eyes due to the morning light coming from the window.

 

She lazily smiled back at his grinning handsome face and enjoy the warmness came from his touch on her skin.

 

Then a shock wave hit Sulli as she saw the amusing and teasing hint I his eyes, she looked down a bit and realized her position.

 

She was , totally in his arms whose was also wearing only his birthsuit.

 

“Ahhhhh, last night…” – Sulli blush as her mind already awake

 

Slowly she pulled up the floral blanket to cover her blushing face without saying a word, she lost her tongue due to her shyness towards Min Ho.

 

And Min Ho couldn’t help but chuckle at her reaction. He reached out to grasp to cover and gently tried to pull it down.

 

“Hey, princess… Waeyo?” – He said softly

 

“Nothing…” – She answered back, shyly

 

“Hey, what’s now? You don’t want to see me?”

 

“Aniyo oppa…”

 

Min Ho grinned, he tried to pull the blanket down from her face but she wouldn’t let him.

 

“Hey, baby, are you shy?”

 

“Ohhh…” – She nodded in the cover, making him laugh a bit

 

“I’ve already seen them all… just so you know, baby… I know every single piece of your body, so, don’t be shy… Baby…” – He reassured

 

“but…”

 

“But what?”

 

“I just don’t want you to see me like this… I’m shy… I’m… just…”

 

“Last night you kept on and calling my name, then now you’re getting shy because you don’t want me to see you without your clothes on? Hey, princess… last night you even…” – Min Ho teased Sulli but he was cut off by her shout

 

“Yaaaa…. Oppa!!!!” – Sulli pulled down the blanket furiously when she realized what she had done the previous night and that made her cheeks burn in the red heat

 

“Wae? Oppa wae?” – Min Ho kept on teasing his wife

 

“How can you… You… Our baby is here, he might hear you…”

 

“Baby ah, Mommy is shy… but being like this makes Daddy even want to kiss her more…”-  Min Ho chuckled hearing Sulli’s reason, he leaned down fast and peck her on the lips

 

“Now I can see your face, baby…” – He whispered, Sulli could felt his voice became husky, her face burned… Then suddenly Min Ho pulled it hard, making the blanket go down to her waist, revealing his wife’s round s.

 

Sulli got stunned at the event as her cheeks turned extremely red and she punched at Min Ho’s chest by her to hands.

 

“Yaaaaa, I told you… Yaaaa, you bad guy oppa… Bad oppaaaaaa!”

 

Min Ho felt the pain caused by her to hands at first but then he laugh seeing her face, love fulfilled his heart, and he lovingly but firmly held her wrists to calm Sulli down.

 

His one hand kept her hands and put them on his chest, another hand reached out to her forehead as he moved up and hovered above her, trapping her under.

 

Sulli did try struggle but she was conquered by his strength and got dazed by the look in his eyes.

 

Her fight became lessened and stopped for good when she saw the love in the two big brown eyes that she loved the most, she kept silence as she stared back at him.

 

“Oppa…” – She whispered

 

Min Ho didn’t want to toughly kept her like this, but while teasing Sulli, he suddenly remember about the morning after their first night, he woke up alone in the bed and found out something on the bedsheet. Some traces of stained blood were scattered on the white bedsheet, and with the paper note on his hand, Min Ho’s heart almost broke down thinking about how much she was hurt spending her first night with him and became a woman under this situation.

 

And now, after those pain and misunderstanding, he knew, how much he treasured her, how much he loved her.

 

“Thank you, Sulli ah…” – He whispered back, his breath glidingly brushed on her skin, they remained in that position for a while looking at each other’s eyes.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Thank you for being my wife, thank you for bringing our baby to this my life, thank you for being patience and love me without conditions… You don’t know how much I want to tell you at this moment, you don’t know how much it hurt me waking up on our bed last time without you in my arms and found out the trace of your ity you have given it all to me…

 

Thank you for letting me choose to love you, thank you for loving me…

 

Choi Sulli, I love you…”

 

“I love your smile…” – He kissed her lips

 

“I love your hands…” – He kissed her hands

 

“I love your smell…” – he kissed and nuzzled her neck, Sulli arched at the sensation

 

“I love your warmness…” – He raised her hands to kiss the valley of her s

 

“I love this precious royal cup of yours where you bring our baby…” – He gently traced down and kissed her belly…

 

Sulli cupped Min Ho’s face and framed his jawline with her two hands, tears pooled up in her eyes, she smiled faintly and rubbed his face with love written in the connection of their silence.

 

“I love you, too… Oppa…”

 

And she pulled him down to give him a passionate kiss, more passionate than anything she could give her husband, she never dream of a day like this, but it came true in a glimpse, and her grandmother was right… “Let your heart decide…”… even if it meant you have to wait and to suffer, but it worth, when you realized love would find a way…

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

Sulli shyly smiled when she came to the kitchen and saw Min Ho there, with Yoo Geun in his arms… He was feeding their baby boy and let Sulli sleep a little more, he knew, last night, he was a bit rush after hearing she said “I want you…”… That all made up for his yearning towards her in those past months.

 

Sulli blushed a bit remembered how gentle he was when she looked up and hide her shy face into his chest.

 

He said “Good morning baby…” and asked “Do you feel sore somewhere? Did I hurt you somewhere…” And he was also shy when he said “I’m sorry, I should be gentler…” seeing the marks he left on her neck and down to her chest.

Min Ho looked up and smiled “Mommy is up, Yoo Geun ah…”… Her shy face made him remember how she shook her head answering if he hurt her or not a little while ago.

 

“Ahhhh, our Yoo Geunnie is a good boy, Mommy… he has just finished his breakfast…” – Min Ho raised his baby up and did some baby talk with him, making Sulli giggle…

 

“Mommy, do you wanna give Yoo Geunie a rewarded kiss?”… - He used the baby voice to talk when Sulli came closer and leaned down to touch Yoo Geun

 

“I love you… Min Ho oppa…” – She whispered and lingered a soft kiss near his ear after planting a kiss on the baby’s forehead

 

“I love you, too… Ssul…” – He coolly winked but he could feel himself react at the sensation Sulli gave him through the lingered kiss.

 

 

 

 

“Do you think we should give Hee Chul oppa a hint?” – Sulli asked, giving Min Ho his sandwich

 

“You know what, Ssul… It’s a bless if the father acknowledges about his son from the baby’s mother but not anyone else… It would be better if he can hear the truth from the baby’s mother… Let it be, Ssul… I know you want to help them, but let it be… Especially when the mother hid it from him for such a long time, she should be the one who tells him the truth…”

 

“Yuri unnie must be hurt so much deciding to hide Min Seok from Hee Chul oppa…”

 

“Don’t worry, Ssul… She will find a way… Don’t worry, she just got scared at that moment and, she was not ready for being pregnant in just one night, and Hee Chul hyung was insisting on his trip to Africa… With his personality and their situation back then, Yuri noona might feel scared… Don’t worry…” – Min Ho smiled, he held Sulli’s hands tight, his heart was full of warmness because he knew, Sulli might lose her memory, but she would never lose her warmness towards the other people…

 

“This is why I choose to love you, Ssul…”

 

“What do you mean, oppa?”

 

“I mean, they always told me that you’re my dear little sister and that made me believe so, until I feel my heart melt from your eyesmile and the way you care the other people. I’d love it if I had a little like that, but no, Ssul… I choose to love you as the love of my life, because it’s a bless when I have you by my side and go with me for the rest of my life…” – Min Ho kneeled down

 

“Oppa… Did I hurt you when I hide Yoo Geun away from you?” – Sulli suddenly asked, a single tear flew down her cheek

 

Min Ho was a bit shock hearing her words, but he calmed himself down and shook his head.

 

“Really? I remember a bit… That I hid our baby from you, but I can’t remember why… Oppa, why did I do that to you… Oppa why did I hurt you?”

 

“Who said you hurt me?”

 

“The way you told me not to say anything to Hee Chul oppa about the lovely Min Seok, I… I can feel it, you know it because I hurt you before, I hid Yoo Geun from you…” – Sulli started to cry, she didn’t know how to hold it back

 

“That’s why I choose to love you…”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“You hid our son from me because you want to protect me and during that period you were growing the strength to fight the pain you got because the messy thing I couldn’t realize and tell you that I love you earlier… You love me more than yourself, even though it also hurt you when you had to endure your pregnancy alone without my awareness… That’s why I love you…”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“So, don’t cry, baby… I’m so proud of you…” – Min Ho said and he embraced her in his arms, letting her cry

 

They stayed like that for a while after pulling away a bit and looked at each other, smiling.

 

“Oppa, today is a nice day… I want to visit grandma… It’s been a while I haven’t seen her… Is she alright? Since the day I came back from the hospital I haven’t seen her… I want to visit her oppa… I want to take Yoo Geun to visit her…”

 

“Ssul…”

 

“Oppa… Can we go to day? I’m fine now… I’m recovering so fast… I want to go to visit grandma, I miss her so much…”

 

“Ssul…”

 

“Waeyo, oppa?” – Sulli saw a glint of sadness and worry flash through his eyes, but her heart took a sigh of relief when he said yes and kissed her forehead.

 

 

“Oppa, she would be very happy if she meet Yoo Geun, rite? I’m so happy to meet her… I’m a mother now, and she must be so happy seeing me like this…” – Sulli held Yoo Geun in her arms, her voice was so cheerful that she couldn’t see the feeling in her husband’s eyes.

 

“She would, I promise…” – Min Ho smiled as he slower the car and gripped on Sulli hands

 

“But oppa, this… this place… why do you drive to this place…?” – Sulli looked out at the car window and she started to got fear, she shook her head and held Yoo Geun closer, her eyes fixed on Min Ho’s face, his eyes turned red. But he only ripped her hands tighter and pulled her in to his arms

 

“Grandma, I’m taking Ssul and our baby to meet you, please help her out… I know even if now you are in the heaven, you still love and want our Sulli to be strong, to move on… That’s why, I choose to love her… as you told me to let my heart decides…” – Min Ho whispered

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi, my dear readers and subbies... Here is your 22 chapter... Hope you like it....

 

Please comment and upvote... White Horse is going to be a bit longer than I expected, I want it to be more detailed so, I prepare for more chapters and a ending not as I planned, so hope that you're there for me when I bring WH to an end and start with the other fictions.

 

Thank you so much for your love and support.

 

Ah, if you want, you can follow me on Twitter @6002theCeroro

 

From Ceroro with love <3