Chapter 8 - Mama Do

White Horse

CHAPTER 8

MAMA DO

 

“Min Ho?”

That voice.

That voice raised up as if it was coming back from somewhere in the past, it pulled him desperately to that night, the night she called him out to Key’s coffee shop and told him she was going to get married.

That night she told him both of them had nothing to do but to give it all up. She said she didn’t want him to suffer from her family. She said if she accepted that arranged marriage, she said if she accepted her fiancé Jung Yong Hwa, she would be able to save her father’s business.

Together with him, she had struggled a lot, she even planned to run away with him to a place where nobody can find them. But when her mother revealed the very reason behind all of the arrangement, she knew, she was the only thing she could do for her parents.

And she told him to break up with her.

Break up.

He never confessed to her. But there they were, hands in hands, together as a couple for 2 years.

And she said, break up.

Then she’d gone.

He didn’t and he couldn’t, yeah, blame her.

For everything.

For appearing in his life.

For taking his hand and growing up to be the one who took that place in his heart.

For making his heart skip a beat and forgetting that corner which always had its owner, that secret owner.

For making him forget to find the answer for the question he had asked Grandma 7 years ago.

For letting him experience what the love was.

For saying “Let’s break up…” and gone.

For making him to say “No Ssul, please, don’t tell me I’m the one…”

And now, for coming back and appearing in front of him like this.

This voice made him realize that his heart was still…

She ran out of the elevator and rushed into their bathroom, she felt like she couldn’t breathe, this feeling, it scared her.

She tried to deny it, she tried to deny that these days, those things happened only because she was exhausted, because she was suffering from her own fear and thought.

No.

It was back over again and again.

It made her suffer from night to day. It made her woke up with a trembling body and sometimes that pain made her wake up at the midnight, and ended up crying until drifted off to sleep. It made her get that feeling from her stomach whenever seeing someone taking medicine. It made her have no appetite at all even though the food her mother cooked was her most favorite one. It made her to wake up early every morning and rush out to the bathroom to throw up everything she had the previous dinner.

And now, again, she ended up in the bathroom, vomited everything she had at Min Ho’s mother birthday dinner.

That uneasy wave brimmed over and writhed one by one through her body, making her want to shrink up on the cold floor.

“Please, please, please don’t… I couldn’t stand it… It hurt…” – She cried quietly.

Alone.

“They met, now they met, in front of me… Oppa and Seo Hyun unnie, now they met, or they even met each other before?”

Sulli was walking in the lobby after coming back from a walk outside. She had cried so long in the bathroom and in the middle of the vomiting struggle, the only thing she needed was fresh air. She wandered around in the dark park, trying to make up her mind, trying to not thing about Min Ho and Seo Hyun, about the possible things they might talk about.

But what should she do?

Their marriage.

Her husband, Min Ho oppa.

Seo Hyun unnie.

Herself.

She took a deep breath, entering the inside lobby which leaded to her resident apartment in the building.

And what she saw at that moment made the vomiting urge inside her stomach brim up again. But this time, it went together with a dizzy feeling, her eyes and the view became blurry…

Min Ho was standing there.

His husband was standing there.

And Seo Hyun, in his arms, hugging him back.

She was about to collapse, that feeling made her legs become weak, she knew the tears were there, waiting to brim out anytime, but she didn’t know why she couldn’t move at all.

And she stood there, starring at them, struggling with her feeling.

Until…

Min Ho lift up his head, and saw her.

His eyes widened in shock.

And she ran, ran out of the lobby, trying to get out of Min Ho voice calling after her back, get out of Seo Hyun footsteps furiously rushing behind her.

“Ssul? Why do you come this late? What happened? Did you cry? Ssul?... You looked so pale… Are you sick? Ssul… Why are…”

Krystal squealed in scare.

“Ssul, Ssul… Amber unnie, help me! HELP ME, HELP ME! SULLI, SULLI, WAKE UP!”

She didn’t know how she did it, but yeah, she grabbed a taxi and ended up collapsed in front of Krystal’s door, and soon fall into unconsciousness.

Min Ho tried to run after her but he missed the chance to catch her taxi, he called her many times but there was no answer.

“Please, Sulli, please, answer me, please, we need to talk!”

*Flashback*

“I’m sorry for not contacting you, Sulli and the others for that long, 5 years, such a long time, right?” – She smiled softly

“Is it true that now you’re divorced?” – He asked in his deep voice

“Uhm, not so long ago… Weird, rite? But how did you know?”

“Jong Hyun hyung and Key told me…”

“I guess so…” – She smiled

“Can I ask why? I remembered he told me to keep you by his side and never let go of your hands?”

She looked at him quietly, smiling, her eyes were a little bit watery, but she didn’t cry.

“Just because…”

“You have the reason to marry him, but you have no reason to leave him?”

“That’s why I told you it’s weird, rite? And talking about you…

“I’m married.”

“I know…”

“With…”

“Sulli…”

He starred at her, he thought he could but no, he couldn’t see what was in her eyes at that moment – “How can you know that?”

“Your rings, Min Ho, those two are the same… Have she told you that we met on the first day I came back?”

“Yeas, she has. But, Hyun, this is your first time seeing my ring… How can you know they are the same?”

“You’re still the same, very smart, no way to trick on you…”

“…”

“Ok, stop starring at me like I’m an alien… The same, Key and Jong Hyun oppa told me…”

He kept his silence, quietly looked at her smiling.

“And I came to see you, both of you… Stop that Choi Min ho, don’t interrupt me, this time, you should listen to me, no matter what reason I came back, the point here is I know you guys got married. And I came to take to you back…”

“Seo Hyun…” – He got stunned

“… to get you back to Sulli…” – She laughed a bit and continued – “I knew you two, too stubborn and always making yourselves confused and suffer from those stupid and complicated fear… Key told me everything, and as your ex- girlfriend, and now, your friend, if you admit it, I want to help… And moreover, Min Ho ah, not about my marriage, it’s my own choice, I’m sorry for making you suffer and leaving you behind, but also… Min Ho ah, thank you, thank you for coming back to your true self, and for coming back to Sulli…”

Then she hugged him, patting softly on his back.

“It’s soon be alright, Min Ho… I know her, you know her… She’s still confused, please be patient to her, giving her more time…”

*End of flashback*

“Choi Jin Ri, tell me, what is this? Tell me! Stop crying, this time I won’t never let it go! Don’t you dare to cry in front of me, and damn it! Tell me, right now, what is this?” – Krystal yelled out, her whole body was trembling.

“Soo Jung, calm down, she’s suffered enough…” – Victoria patted Sulli back, trying to comforting her

“Ssul, this time, no matter what the reason is, I think I’m with Krystal!” – Amber lowered  down her voice, se looked at Sulli with the paper on her hand.

It was an ultrasound checkup result.

“Why do you have to go through all of this alone? Why? Choi Jin Ri? Why do you have to hide it to all of us here? Why? Don’t you think we’re your friends, your sisters anymore? You’re just too cruel! This is unfair, with yourself, with us, with Min Ho… and with… your own baby! Choi Jin Ri” – Krystal cried, trying so hard to finished her last sentence.

“Please, Soo Jung, please, please don’t… Don’t tell him about this… Don’t tell him about I am being pregnant… Don’t tell him about this… about the baby… about our baby… It’s not like this… I promise you, when the right time come, I’ll settle up all, but now, I beg you, Victoria unnie, Amber unnie, Luna unnie, I beg you… Don’t tell him that I’m having his baby…”

Sulli cried.

Krystal cried.

Both of them cried.

*Flashback*

She softly opened the coffee shop back door, wanting to give Key’s her surprised gift on his birthday, but she stopped, hearing someone inside.

“So, tell me, Seo Hyun, it was all the reason of your divorce?” – That was Key’s voice

“Uhm…”

“Don’t lie to me, you know me, Seo Joo Hyun!”

“I told you…”

“I know there was another reason…”

“…Because I was forced to marry, and now I was forced to divorce, too…”

“And…”

“Because I had a miscarriage 4 years ago, then the doctor told me that I could never have baby again. Never. I will never have the chance to give birth to any baby anymore. My husband hid it all from my in- laws, but 3 months ago, after a long time waiting for their grandchildren, they found out everything. And you know the reason why I’m here…”

“Your husband didn’t do anything?”

“Yes, he did! But I signed it without his awareness and flied back without letting him know… I don’t want to make Yong Hwa oppa suffer because of me… I don’t want him to fight back his parents because of me, Key!”

*End of flashback*

“Mrs. Choi?”

“Ah, ne… I’m here…”

“Congratulations, your baby is now 5 weeks old… Please be careful during this sensitive stage, but I’m please to inform you that you and your baby are both very healthy. Congratulations again, I bet that the baby’s father would be very happy hearing this, rite?”


“Baby ah, what should I do?

Omma sorry, but what should omma do?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

My dear MinSullians, here come my chapter 8.

It's all messy, right? But Im glad that I can finish and post it here.

Please comments and let me know your thought. I love your inspirations during working on this fiction. And please upvote, if you see my work interesting.

Thank you with big hugs.

Awww, what should I do, I love you guys so much.

From Ceroro with love <3