Chapter 21 - All about you

White Horse

CHAPTER 21

 

ALL ABOUT YOU

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Oh, Sulli ah… Sorry for making you waiting, my client has a little bit trouble and I have to take extra time with him… So, how do you feel right now? Last time you told me you have some kind of illusion and eyesight, how are they now? Did they come back? Are the clearer?” – Yuri sat down on her chair, she smiled to Sulli, who was waiting for her in the room.

 

“It’s ok, Yuri unnie, I know you’re in an emergency… Uhm, unnie, actually I think I can see some eyesight, but they’re just blur and make me have headache when I try to focus and force myself to remember what that is and when it happened…” – Sulli smiled back and slowly answered, but nervousness could be realized easily in her voice.

 

“Well, it’s a good improvement, but as I told you, don’t force yourself, que sera sera… So…” – Yuri continued

 

But she was cut off by Sulli…

 

“Actually, unnie, there was one thing that came very clear…”

 

“Yes, Sulli… Can you tell me…?”

 

“I have and eyesight of the past… In which I saw Min Ho oppa…” – Sulli hesitated

 

“Oppa? Now you called him oppa huh?” – Yuri chuckled realizing that Sulli was now calling Min Ho “oppa”, and to her it was a big move, it meant that Sulli was now gradually accepting Min Ho in her life, and no matter what if Sulli would be able to remember or not, it would also confirm that she could adjust to her new life and she could move on even without a successful result of the therapy.

 

Sulli blushed a bit but then she continued with her eyes looked straight into Yuri eyes.

 

“… and… and you, unnie… I saw you and him…”

 

“Me?” – Surprised Yuri asked back

 

“Uhm, unnie… I came back to the university and while wandering around  I suddenly saw the eyesight, the clearest I’ve ever had before… with you and Min Ho, uhm… Min Ho oppa…”

 

“Well, how is it?”

 

“Unnie, I saw you and him at the stone stairs down to the library and the grand hall, and… and then… I remember I saw you and him…at the entrance of the girls’ dormitory… The night… I remember that night, you were wearing a dress, and I remember that dress was for a latin dance performance… with… him, also…”

 

Yuri got startled at first hearing what Sulli said, but as professional as a psychologist, she immediately got back her balance and continued to ask her latter.

 

“And…”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Yes, Sulli…”

 

“That night, you guys came in together and… unnie… Min Ho, Min Ho oppa, he’s not Min Seok’s… I mean… your son’s father, right?” – Finally, Sulli ended up all her nervousness with the last question, she thought she almost lost her breath, her heart was bumping so hard under her chest, her hands got colder along with every single word slipping out from her lips.

 

Something hit Yuri’s heart and head right after Sulli ended her sentence, a dark sight came as a huge storm and covered her view, she felt like it made her blind, her body cells froze.

 

“What if I said yes?” – Yuri took a deep breath beneath her croaking voice, she looked back into Sulli’s now teary eyes but still very determined, and asked.

 

Sulli felt a single tear at the corner of her eye was about to fall down, but she tried to hold it back, deep back in side, though her hands were shaking like forever.

 

Her heart was almost out of it race.

 

But, then…

 

Sulli just smiled.

 

“Even if you said yes… Nothing is gonna change, right? Nothing would change that I’m having the most panic psychological trauma called lost memory, nothing would change that we’re now married, Min Ho oppa is also my son’s father… And you are the one who ran away without telling him about the existence of Min Seok, right? And, so… Nothing is gonna change, right?”

 

“Are you accusing me of breaking and tearing up your family when I’m coming back, and more than to be called cruel, I even became your personal psychologist consultant?” – Yuri asked in an amusing yet painful voice

 

“It’s not anybody’s fault… I’m not blaming anyone… I just want to make it all clear, all of my thought…”

 

“Then what if I said No, he’s not… And by the way how can you know about those things?” – Yuri smiled and calmly asked, a little amusing flash through her eyes, even though her heart was suffering, too.

 

“Then, I will be the one who grabs the collar of Min Seok’s father and rags him back here, and roast him alive!”

 

Yuri stood up as she got stunned hearing the voice and the sudden open sound of the door.

 

That beautiful lady smirked as her backed leaned on the wall and her hand reached out to play with some curls of Sulli’s brown hair.

 

“Tae… Tae Yeon? Teangoo?”

 

“Yeah, right, I am… Almighty Taengoo nim…” – Tae Yeon laughed hilariously when she saw the frozen yet happy face of Yuri, and she came over to wrapped her best friend in her arms.

 

“Ya, Kwon Yuri, hug me back, I’m not hat tall to clinging on you like this all the time! And I’m not flying back here for that long from Paris just to receive this cold and ignoring welcome!” – Tae Yeon snapped

 

“When did you come back and why… I mean, I thought you’re preparing for your grand exhibition by the end of this month?” – Yuri hugged her back as ordered

 

“That’s why I told my giant baby here…” – Tae Yeon pulled away slowly to pinch Sulli’s cheeks… And turned towards Yuri again – “… and you also, I don’t have much time, and when I’m back, it means I’m back to set fire to the rain...” – She smirked, looking at Yuri’s puzzled face…

 

“See, my Ssul baby… I told you, when you go straight into the topic like this, and tell her about your eyesight with her and Min Ho in it… you can clearly see her reaction… She did try to be bold, huh? Oh, please… Ssul, you did a good job, she’s a professional psychologist and she know how to be bold in those kind of situations, and… even she’s facing a dangerous situation which we bring her in like this, she even still has that skill of analysis your reaction, she still want to analysis your brain improvement… But still, you did a good job, as an outsider from psychology, I can even tell, you did make her confused at first, you did hit her hard at that genius brain of hers… And… I’m sick of it, sick of seeing this stubborn way this girl show me, even when she was pregnant without telling us about the baby’s father, she always showed off her professionalism… No need to, Yuri, I’m sick of it…” – Tae Yeon sat down beside Sulli, she folded her two arms and narrowed her eyes looking at her best friend

 

“What… what do you mean? Do you… Do you mean that all of this is your plan…? And… Sulli, your eyesight and illusion…?” – Yuri asked Sulli

 

“Unnie… I’m sorry, I don’t want to bring you back into your pain in the past or anything, but… even if it’s true that Min Ho oppa is the father or it’s not that, I think… I think I want to know the truth… I want to help… I’m selfish to say this, I know… But first, I want to help Min Ho oppa out of those things and confusion and guilty, I want to help myself… and our marriage first… Then, as a sister of yours if you’d love to say, unnie, I also want to help you, out of that past…”

 

Yuri was holding back her tears while looking at the two sitting in front of her.

 

She took a deep breath.

 

“Your husband is not my son’s father, that’s all… And thank you, but I think it’s alright now… We’re both alright without him…”

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

“Hee Chul oppa?”

 

“Yuri?”

 

They both starred at each other in shock, chaos and lots of emotion flooded over their body and their mind.

 

“Hi… how have you been Yuri… long time no see…” – Hee Chul tried to be normal… It’s been 3 years, she was still the same…

 

“I’m good… Long time no see, oppa…” – Yuri gulped down and pretended to fix up her coat, but actually she was trying so hard to hold back her tears, she didn’t know why those tears just want to come out…

 

 

“Hyung, I haven’t asked about your trip to Africa last time, how was it? How can you survive there all alone?” – Min Ho asked, his eyes secretly traced over both Yuri and Hee Chul’s face, they’re were in the coffee shop for 30 minutes and he realized something was thicker and thicker by second in the air.

 

“Uhm, I’m curious, too… How about you Yuri unnie? You are also curious, right?”

 

“…”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Yeah, Sulli?...” – She looked up and saw Sulli smiled, she was too deep in her thought that she didn’t hear Sulli ask her, and she saw her eyes get something.

 

“I asked you are you interested in Hee Chul oppa’s trip… And… Ah, you know what… oppa…” – Sulli happily turned her head towards Hee Chul… “I asked Yuri unnie to bring her two – year – old son here too, but he’s with his grandmother… I’m so admired unnie, she’s so brave and strong… A single mom like her…”

 

Son? Her son? Single mom?

 

Hee Chul got stunned hearing what Sulli had just said, his eyes widen, and a sword stabbed his heart.

 

2 years old?

 

Yuri smiled weakly as she made an excuse to go to the rest room, but then she got scared when her tears started to fall and she ran out. She couldn’t stand it any more, it was too much… This could kill her… Kill her…

 

“I’ll went out to see if she’s ok… Noona is not in good mood these days…” – Min Ho stood up and he gripped hard on his wife’s hand when he heard Sulli whispered “Unnie, I’m sorry, so sorry… But we need to do this, we want to help…”…

 

 

Sulli was singing a lullaby for Yoo Geun, these days, Yoo Geun would love it when she carried him in her arms and sing him a lullaby until he dripped off to sleep.

 

She heard the door click opened and the footsteps.

 

She knew it was him.

 

She knew it was Min Ho.

 

And her heart just jumped like a little girl when she saw her favorite teddy bear.

 

But that feeling stuck in her chest, and something boiled under her veins, she just ignored him, putting her baby inside the cradle, Sulli just sat there and gently pushed it.

 

“Yoo Geun ah, what should Daddy do?” – Min Ho sat next to the cradle as he whispered

 

He threw a glance at Sulli, and secretly smiled as he saw her face.

 

“Mommy was too much… She asked me to do that, but now, she turned her back, and get mad at me… What should I do?”

 

Sulli looked up, that feeling grew bigger hearing him said those words.

 

But she force herself not to say anything.

 

“Is it too much, baby ah? But I think I can stand that, right… if she got mad at me, it means she’s jealous… And that’s a great signal, don’t you think?  And when she’s jealous, it means she’s in love with me, right? Yoo Geun ah? Daddy has nothing but to think that way…”

 

“Who says I’m jealous? You know that, right, baby ah… Mommy is not jealous, right?” – Sulli said, without looking at Min Ho

 

“Baby ah, she’s not jealous, but when she saw me hug Yuri noona and comforted her when she was crying so hard outside the coffee shop, she then turn cold towards me and didn’t even say a single word with me… How can I interpret her reaction?”

 

“Baby ah… I’m not like that… Mommy is not jealous, I’m not… I just…” – Sulli said, her voice lifted up a bit, all she wanted to do now is to kick him hard for saying this in front of their baby.

 

“So, she’s not jealous, huh? Then how can I call her reaction? How can I name it, baby ah? She wanted to help Yuri noona out, and we are nearly got to the end, now we almost got the reason why she kept Min Seok from his father and now… the only thing left was about waiting for her readiness to tell him the truth, but Mommy suddenly get mad at me, and what should I do?”

 

“I’m not jealous, baby… Dady id a bad person… That’s all…”

 

“Bad person…? What do you mean bad person?” – Min Ho stood up and came over to approach Sulli

 

“Bad person…” – She said, her eyes met him

 

“Baby ah, Mommy said I’m a bad person, is it true?” – Min Ho kneed down, taking her hands

 

She pulled away.

 

“You know what, baby ah… even if Moomy is being like this, she’s still very cute… And I love it when she get jealous, that way, she looks sparkle in her jealousy, and that, I know she loves me…”

 

“…”

 

Sulli’s heart and the feeling that stuck in her chest melt down.

 

And that called jealousy.

 

She didn’t know why, but she hated it when she went out and saw Min Ho hugged Yuri to comfort her.

 

That moment, she could confirm what Tae Yeon unnie suspected was thetruth, but she also she realized even though Min Ho just did it to comfort a painful crying friend of him, but it still made her heart down, and that feeling boiled up.

 

She hated it when she saw him with another woman.

 

And she knew.

 

It was jealousy.

 

And that meant…

 

“I don’t want you to hug her…”

 

“Why?” – Min Ho chucked, but he pretended to be calm, his heart was dancing in a victorious move… His wife was always be like this, so transparent, so pure, so innocent… and so in love with him

 

“I hate you…”

 

“Really? Ssul? Yoo Geun can hear you…” – He pulled her into his arms and wrapped her in

 

“I hate your daddy…”

 

“Yoo Geun, Daddy is telling you this, no matter how much mommy said she hated me… I still love her… love her so much that I can even breath seeing her…” – Min Ho whispered as her hugged her tighter

 

“I love you…”

 

Sulli said.

 

And with no hesitation… Min Ho reached up to planted a passionate kiss on his wife’s soft lips…

 

He knew, nothing could separate them anymore…

 

He poured all of his heart, his love, his feeling, and even his desire into the kiss.

 

And she smiled as he realized she was answering it.

 

Passionately.

 

Sweetly.

 

They were there, kissing like no tomorrow… not realizing that… they were already on the bed, with Min Ho hovering above his wife.

 

And he suddenly pulled out of the kiss when he heard a moan escaped from her lips.

 

He got stunned realizing what he had done with her.

 

Her blouse was pulled up… revealing her milky skin and part of her s.

 

Her breath uneven.

 

Her lips bruised.

 

He immediately sat up.

 

“Sorry Ssul, I didn’t mean it… I’m sorry for not controlling myself… I’m sorry… until you’re fully recovered… I should control myself… I’m sorry…”

 

Then his body got burned when he felt her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

 

She whispered.

 

“I don’t care about the past… I love you… That’s all I know...

 

I want you…”

 

 

~~~~

Dear my Fellows, sorry for not updating for a long time, now here comes your new chapter, hope that you like it, and please let me know your thought, I love your comments.