Chapter 16 - A thousand years

White Horse

CHAPTER 16

A THOUSAND YEARS

 

… I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more…

 

He stood there and, looked at her sleeping face. She was pale, but at peace.

 

He knew, at peace.

 

Something stung at his heart when an old scene showing up in front of his eyes. This was the same as that night, the night 8 years ago, when he rushed to the hospital breathlessly hearing that she had passed out and fell into comma. That night he thought he would die, he couldn’t believe it when the doctor said they should prepare to bring her home, and had some last time with her.

 

He couldn’t believe it.

 

She had taken all of her memory, she even already remembered who he was, but then they told him she was dying, how could he believe it?

 

And he was left with her alone in the room.

 

This scene was the same as if he had the dejà vu for their own future.

With her, alone in the hospital room.

 

She was laying there, eyes closing… those people who didn’t aware of her condition might think that she was sleeping.

 

But…

 

She was not.

 

She was in comma.

 

*Flashback*

 

Then he got stunned and frozen seeing the thing in between her legs…

 

Red…

 

Blood…

 

The blood… It was running down her legs…

 

Blood…

 

She was bleeding…

 

 

“Oppa, … I’m bleeding… Oppa, I’m scared… What happened with me? Why am I bleeding like hell? Oppa… it hurts, it hurt like hell here…”

 

 

“I’m so sorry Min Ho ssi, but we think it’s the time, you should decide it fast… Your wife’s life depends on this...”

 

 

“Baby ah, thank you… Daddy loves you… Baby ah, thank you for saving Mommy…”

 

Tears fell down from the corner of his eyes, he made the decision, and now…

 

His world turned upside down…

 

 

Sulli was sitting on the edge of her bed, her hands cupping the old Teddy bear.

 

Rain was pouring outside.

 

She lifted up one finger to trace a line on the window, then she gulped down and touch her own belly.

 

 

Her mind got blanked.

 

And the pain started to hurt her, again. Every single neutral line of her started to make her tremble, again.

 

Holding her heart, Sulli fell on the floor and cried out like there was no tomorrow for her, like if she didn’t cry, she would never hold back her breath and might leave this world in just one moment.

 

“Ssul…”

 

Min Ho gripped her shoulders, his eyes glowed with fear… He rushed over to her, holding her wrist…

 

“Are you alright Ssul? Are you alright? Does it hurt you? Where does it hurt? Are you feeling unwell? Ssul, look at me, what’s wrong?”

 

Sulli didn’t answer him, she just cried and struggled to push him away.

 

“Let me go, let me go…” – She started to beat his chest, her voice broke in pain.

 

“What’s wrong, Ssul? What’s wrong? I’ll call your Mom for you, ok? You don’t know me? Ok, Ssul, oppa will call your Mom… Don’t hurt yourself, please…Calm down, Ssul, please, I beg you… What’s wrong?” – Min Ho folded his wife in his arm, trying to calm the crying girl in his embrace.

 

“Let me go…” – She said in a broken breath.

 

“I’ll call your Mom… I promise, Ssul… I’ll leave, but... Just tell me where does it hurt? Does it hurt you somewhere…” – Min Ho cupped her face, his hands shook.

 

She frowned in tiring, she shook her head, gulping…

 

“Really?... Ok then, I’ll call your Mom…”

 

“Don’t touch me, Min Ho oppa… I’m a bad mother, I’m a bad wife… I’m a bad person… Don’t touch me, Min Ho oppa…” – She looked up, with her teary eyes

 

“You… you know me?... You call me… oppa? You know me Min Ho oppa?” – Min Ho touched her face, looking at her with his big brown eyes…

 

“It’s my fault, oppa… for not protecting our baby… I’m a bad mother…”

 

A tear slipped down for the corner of  his eye, his mind was all empty, Min ho reached  out his arms to hug Sulli tight. His wife was back, now she was back, she was now back, and she could remember him, she could even remember everything, but all those things…

 

 

“I’m a bad mother…”

 

 

“No, Ssul… I’m sorry for let you struggle by yourself… I’m that bad father and husband…”

 

 

“Oppa, have I told you that I hate rain?” – She asked, squirming in his arms.

 

“I told you, Ssul, don’t you hate it…”

 

“I hate it, I hate rain… You refuse me in a heavy rainy day, and I lost it, on a heavy rainy day, too…”

 

“Don’t hate rain, baby…”

 

“Why?”

 

“What if I’m the rain?” – Min Ho caressed her cheeks, not realizing there was a little bit weird in her eyes…

 

“Then, should I love it, when you’re rain…” – She murmured and those beautiful eyes of hers slowly closed, her grip on his hands loosened.

 

“Ssul…???”

 

“Choi Sulli!!!!”

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

The little boy laughed cheerfully, he was dancing around a table, the old man looked at him, smiling.

 

She just stood outside of the white hedge and looked inside the garden.

 

“Do you want to join, dear?” – The old woman opened the white gate for her, she smiled, her eyes sparkled.

 

She sat on a chair and got stunned when the little boy ran to her with a bunch of pinky wild roses in his hands.

 

“My great grandpa told me to give this to you, he told me you’re the bravest woman in this world…” – The boy smiled at her blushing face, pointing his tiny finger towards the old man and the old woman.

 

They were both smiling.

 

“My great grandma asked that if you want to come with them? Come with us?”

 

 

Min Ho touched her face, his mother told him she was just sleeping, like the Sleeping Beauty, and she told him to think like that…

 

“She was just having a long sleep… Let it be, son…” – Her father gripped his shoulder and left.

 

He was now alone with her in the room.

 

He came closer.

 

Touching her face.

 

“You’re the bravest woman in this world, Sulli… You knows everything… But you don’t know this…

… I have died everyday waiting for you… Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years… I'll love you for a thousand more…

 

“I love you, Choi Sulli…

 

I love you…

 

I love you…”

 

He whispered softly and planted a kiss on her dried lips, claiming them was his.

 

Until…

 

He heard that sound…

 

The sound came into his mind and made his heart skip a beat.

 

Min Ho turned his head towards the small cradle beside his wife’s bed.

 

The baby inside wriggled, stretching his tiny little hands,

 

And the baby began to cried, louder, and louder.

 

Min Ho smiled, he left the bed and came over to take the baby out into his hand.

 

“Hi, baby boy, are you hungry? Daddy will feed you now… Did you sleep well? Baby boy don’t cry… Daddy is here… Don’t cry…”

 

Yeah, our Min Ho is a very living Daddy, he looked at the baby and planted a softed kiss on his forehead.

 

Yeah, you’re right, he wasn’t left alone in the room with his wife, but also with the baby.

 

Their baby boy.

 

Choi Yoo Geun.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“She had fallen into comma again Min Ho ssi…”

 

“How about our baby?”

 

“I don’t know how to explain this to you, but this is weird.., Last time, when she lost her memory at her 4th month of pregnant, we thought she had the miscarriage, but not… She and the baby are all safe… And now, when she fell in the comma again like when she was 14, this is a miracle if I say, your wife is in comma, but your baby are in good condition, and if we could control it properly, we can plan for a operation and take the baby at the right time… your wife is doing a good job, she’s the bravest woman, even if she’s in the comma now, I can tell…”

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

“Will you come with us? Princess Mommy? – The little boy asked her, but she couldn’t answer… “Come with them?”

 

“Yeah, Princess Mommy… Will you?”

 

“I… I…” – She mumbled, she didn’t know how to answer, she want to go with his son, but something in her heart held her back.

 

“Someone is holding me back, grandma…Who is that person? I can’y remember him, but it’s like I can’t leave him? Grandma…”

 

The old woman just looked at her and then she smiled, holding her husband’s hand…

 

“Let your heart decide, my dear Sulli… Remember what I told you? Let your heart decide… And you, my little cutie pie great grandson… You’re with her, you’re your Mommy… You’re his baby boy…”

 

“Princess Mommy… I know who he is…”

 

“You know?”

 

“Euhm… He’s Daddy”

 

… I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi dear, how are you? Sorry for not updating the past few days, I've just coming back from my holidays in my hometown <3 So, here come your Chapter 16...

 

Please comment and let me know your thought on this... Is this what you want?

 

I'm so happy writing this, hope that Sulli will wake up soon...

 

Min Ho is waiting for her, with their baby <3

 

 

I miss your comments so much, love ya all...

 

From Ceroro with love <3

 

...

 

"Don't you hate rain anymore..."

 

"Why? Oppa? Why should I?"

 

"My name, its meaning... it means Rain... Don't ya remember?"

 

"Should I started to like it from now on?"

 

...

 

"Panda, now you can sleep well, God heard our talk and he had just stopped the rain, good nite... Panda..."

 

...

 

She don't even know how to react to this... Now that the inspiration of her fiction turns out to let the fate play on her...

 

He's back, but not with any Wedding invitation...

 

But with a smile, and asked her to stop hating rain, cuz his name was Rain...