Chapter 11 - That's how you know

White Horse

CHAPTER 11

THAT’S HOW YOU KNOW

 

“… How does she know you love her? How does she know she's yours?

How does she know that you love her?

How do you show her you love her?

How does she know that you really, really, truely love her?
How does she know that you love her?
How do you show her you love her?
How does she know that you really, really, truely love her?

That's how she knows that you love her
That's how you show her you love her

That's how you know...
That's how you know...
She's your love...”

*Flashback*

7 years ago…

On that one January night.

She was still awake, sitting on her familiar wooden chair outside the balcony and reading that letter, the letter her husband gave her 45 years ago on their Wedding day.

She smiled.

“Honey, is it good up there? How are you up there? Do you miss me?”

She trailed up those sparkle stars on the dark sky, connecting each of them together in an unordered way, dot by dot…

“I know that you’re fine up there, tight, honey?

And thank you, thank you so much for bringing her back, bringing our beloved little Sulli back, thank you for answering my prayer, thank you for bringing our beloved granddaughter back from that sickness… Thank you honey, for answer my prayer…

Our precious Sulli is fine now…”

She whispered lovingly, still looked up into the starry night sky.

“And you, my dear Min Ho, if you want to tell me something, why don’t you come in?” – She asked in her softly voice without turning her head around.

That boy sighed, he slowly walked to the opened door of the balcony.

“How do you know that I came, grandma?” – He asked, bowing down his body.

“I see you grow up, dear… And I know your footsteps, when you walk in happiness, when you walk in upsetting, when you walk in mad… I know them all, my dear…” – She looked up at him, smiling.

“How do I walk, this time?”

“In confusing, my boy…” – She answered, pinching his nose

“You know me too well, grandma…”

“Not only you, both of you…”

“I guess so…”

She laughed, patting on her grandson’s head, the one who was in deep thought now.

“So, what do you want to tell me?”

“Nothing, grandma…”

“Really? Ok, so go to sleep now, thank you for coming to say good night to me, dear…”

“Aish, can you just me one more time?”

“Aigoo, this boy… Now what? What makes my grandson so confusing?”

“Sulli…”

“It’s not easy to tell her you love her…”

“She’s my little sister…”

“It’s not right or wrong when you have feeling for a girl who grows up with you…”

“I’m afraid, grandma…”

“For what, my dear?”

“I don’t know what my heart truly feel right now. I love her. I know it. But I’m afraid, I’m not that confident, grandma… Seeing her going through that hard time during the treatment and we even nearly lost her… I’m scared grandma… She’s too young, too fragile… And if I tell her, I don’t have that confident to always be there for her… If I tell her, would we be able to be together forever? What if I can’t be there with her? What if I hurt her and even ruin our brother – sister relationship? And above all, I’m confusing with my feeling now…”

“…”

“How do I know that I really, really, truely love her?
How do I know that I love her? “

“Let’s your heart decides, dear…” - She caressed his hair

Then she continued by humming in a melody of a song that she often sang for the two of them when they were little…

“… That's how she knows that you love her
That's how you show her you love her

That's how you know...

“And if I know… Will we be together forever? Does it the thing so – called Ever after?”

“Life is not a fairy tale, dear… Though the world will tell you it's not smart… But remember … The world can be yours if you let your heart believe in ever after…”

*End of flashback*

They were in the middle of the dinner at the newlywed’s apartment.

This morning, Sulli was discharged from the hospital after a week staying there, the doctors and both the 2 family wanted to make sure that she and their baby were all in good condition.

The two mothers got stunned as they know about their daughter’s and daughter – in – laws’ pregnancy. As women and caring mothers, they thought they knew them too well that they told each other to wait until their children all ready for the true marriage… And they thought it would be a long time ahead for them to see their grandbaby…

But, here the baby came, in a very surprising way that they never predicted, and that made them just so stunned.

The only one who didn’t get any surprise was their grandma, that ever know- best wisdom and respectful old lady.

She just smiled and asked “How are they, our young mother and the baby?”

While the two fathers kept on patting their son’s and son – in – laws’ shoulders, saying “Good job, young man… You’re doing a very good job… Well done, well done!”

And as their house was all full of people, Min Ho felt so happy and excited, yeah, right, how could he not, right?

He was going to be a father soon.

He confessed to his wife and he knew she loved him too.

How could he not that happy and excited?

Well, actually, there was something made him so frustrated right now.

He brought out his cell phone and started texting to someone.

Pip.

“I’m really upset now. I think I cannot pretend that I’m so much happy and exciting anymore. This is frustrated.”

Pip.

“Why? Your wife is pregnant now, you should be very happy, shouldn’t you?”

Pip.

“Don’t tease me, I’m not, now. I hate this kind of gathering, talk about this and that, and, damn it. I’m not good at pretending.”

Pip.

“Be patient, honey. I’ll soon over. Just think of me and ignore them all.”

Pip.

“But I miss you. So much.”

Pip.

“I know, I miss you, too. But nothing we can do, just wait, ok? I promise it’ll be soon over. I miss you too, what should I do?”

Pip.

“Really? I can’t stand it anymore. I’m going to see you, now. Wait for me.”

Pip.

“Yaaaaa, don’t be like that. They’ll know it.”

But the text message didn’t work as the sender wished.

Min Ho just stand up from the tea chatting, making Onew, who sat next to him choked out his watermelon juice.

He yelled – “Ya, Choi Min Ho, what’s up?”

But Min Ho wouldn’t answer him nor the other people’s questioning faces.

He just walked out of the living room, nearly like he wanted to run, slam opened the door and closed it loudly.

He entered the elevator, pushed on the selecting button.

After it opened he kept walking fast until he reached the door to the outside and rushed into a corner of the garden.

“Ya, I told you to wait, why did you do this? Now people will wonder what happened. What should I do?” – A girl’s voice raised up, her breath panting.

“I don’t care, I just miss you. I don’t care about them, I just want us to be alone.”

“Even your wife?” – The voice lowered down

He kept on walking towards and he stopped as he heard the voice yelping.

“Ya, I told you to slow down, you make my twist hurt!”

He stopped, loosened his gripped a little bit but he didn’t let go of the girls’ hand.

And he turned around.

“It’s all of your fault, I told you I missed you but you kept on texting me that I have to wait…”

“Ya, Mr. Choi, are you nuts? In that crowed dinner with all the 2 families and your friends, you just stood up like am angry man and ragged your wife all the way out like this, then, it’s all my fault?”

“Ya, Mrs. Choi, I told you, I can’t not stand it, but you just told me to sit down and talk this and that with them. I can’t stand it. I can’t pretend that I’m happy anymore. I’m so frustrated. And you, your husband said he missed you, but you just sat there and laughing with Hee Chul hyung, you make me so frustrated!”

“Ya, now, you’re mad at me, huh?”

“Yeah, I’m mad, but not at my wife, I’m mad at them, those ignoring people.

Today is my truly first day with my wife in our house, but they kept staying there, talking about this and that, and laughing here and there. Why don’t they be more sensitive? Why can’t they just left after the dinner and let the newlywed alone by themselves? Can’t they see how the husband misses his wife?”

Sulli giggled at Min Ho’s statement.

She couldn’t say anything else, she just stood there and looked at him, laughing.

“Aigoo, poor my hubby… My childish hubby misses me so much that he even gets mad at the others who don’t leave him alone with me? What should I do with him now? Aigoo, poor my hubby…”

“I miss you so much, they kept you away from me for the whole day…” – He pouted, coming closer to give her a tight hug.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I miss you so so much…” – He lingered a soft kiss on her head

“Aishh… What should I do baby? Daddy is even more like a baby than you…” – Sulli whispered, caressing his face with her one hand.

“A kiss, then…” – He whispered back, as he cupped her face and started to kiss her passionately.

“That how she knows, you love her… That’s how she knows she’s yours…” – He sang softly near her ears after ending their sweet kisses.

“What’s that, oppa?” – Sulli asked surprisingly

Min Ho didn’t answer his wife, he just pulled out a little bit as he saw into his wife’s eyes and continued singing…

“That’s how you know, you love her…

“That’s how you show you love her…

That’s how you she knows, she’s your love…”

Sulli smiled brightly, giving a peck on his lips – “You still remember this song, oppa?”

“I love you, Choi Jin Ri… I love you so much…”

“I love you too, Min Ho oppa…”

“I love you more, I love you so much more that I even forgot to ask our baby to cover its eyes when I kiss you, and you too, you just enjoy my kisses and forgot to remind me to ask our baby to do that…” – He smirked, planting another kiss on her lips.

“Ya, oppa…”

“But I’m not that’s happy now…” – He pouted again, making Sulli confused

“What’s now? Baby, why does Daddy always up and down like this? Can you ask him why, baby?”

“Because I’m not happy seeing Mommy laugh and have fun with her first love in front of me…” – He said, poking her cheeks.

Sulli giggled, then she got blushed.

“He’s so cute…”

“What?” – Min Ho almost shouted

“My first love, baby ah, Daddy doesn’t know that how cute my first love is…

That dorky guy even doesn’t know that how cool he is, how cute he is when he said he was just a boring guy.

And he even doesn’t know how much I love him…

He doesn’t know the only thing I want to do right now when standing right in front of him is to grab his face and kiss that pouting yet y lips, the only thing I want is to cut his nagging and jealousy by my kisses… The only thing I want to do now is to tell my first love that he is the father of my baby…”

Sulli smiled mischievously, one of her finger touched Min Ho’s lips, making him shivered down.

“You… you mean…” – He mumbled

But before Min Ho could finish his words, Sulli stopped him by a sweet and y kiss, her arms s around his neck – “I love you, Min Ho oppa, my first love…” – She smirked between their wet and passionate kisses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhhhh, finally... Here comes your Chapter 11

Some one asked me was the story coming to an end soon, and i'm very please to inform you that, not yet, as I've made the two suffer in those 10 eppies of the fiction, now it's time for me to make a compensate for them, right?

And for you, my dear, I'm so sorry that i couldn't reply all of your comments, but please always remember that, I recpect and appreciate them with all of my heart.

Thank you so much, and please let me know your thought. I really love them.

One more thing, I think, in the next episode, if I have time, I would share with you guys about the inspiration of tis story, from which I have it to write.

Thank you again and please comments and upvote if you love White Horse.

From Ceroro with love <3