#009

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is Saturday. As soon as Hyerin woke up, she feels that today, is going to be the best day in her life. She’s going out with Ljoe. It’s almost noon, and yesterday, she remembered that both of them are going to meet at a café near her house.

Hyerin climbed upstairs and went inside her room to get dressed. She just wears simple attire:

 

After done with her lip balm, she look at the mirror and satisfied about her looks. Then, she went downstairs. Mrs. Shim saw Hyerin heading to the front door and asked “honey, where you are going?” Mrs.Shim went near Hyerin.

“im going out to meet Ljoe… I’ll be back later~” answered Hyerin. after she wears her sneakers, she kissed her mom cheeks “goodbye!” said Hyerin and walked away “be careful~” said Mrs.Shim. After Hyerin was not in her sight, she went in.

At the café….

Hyerin was waiting alone in the café. While waiting for Ljoe, she ordered an ice lemon tea. A few minutes later, Ljoe had arrived. “im sorry im late…. I have things to do just now….” Said Ljoe “hi! You’re here! It’s okay… I just came too~” said Hyerin and gave him a warm smile.

“Let’s go~” said Ljoe and get up “wait! I haven’t paid this drink yet~” said Hyerin “I’ve already paid for it~” said Ljoe “let’s go now~” said Ljoe and led the way. Ljoe walked to fast that Hyerin has to walk faster too. “Yah, can I asked you something?” asked Hyerin. “What is it?” asked Ljoe

“Where are we going?” asked Hyerin “where do you want go?” said Ljoe “m-me?” asked Hyerin. Ljoe nodded “i… I don’t know~” said Hyerin “alright~ I have an idea~ follow me~” said Ljoe. Hyerin followed Ljoe from behind. Suddenly, she remembered how Chunji treated her when they were going home from school.

Everytime when both of them walk to home, Chunji always asked her to walk at the front and let him walk at the back. But Ljoe is different. Suddenly, Ljoe stopped walking and Hyerin bumped her nose at Ljoe’s back. “ow…” said Hyerin and rubbed her nose lightly.

“Get in~” said Ljoe and opened the door for Hyerin. “T-thanks~” said Hyerin. this is the second time she’s in Ljoe’s car. After Ljoe get in, he started his car engine and drive to the destination.  “Where do you want to bring me?” asked Hyerin “you will know later~” answered Ljoe.

A few minutes later, they arrived at one mall. “A mall?” said Hyerin “yup! Let’s go in~” said Ljoe. “But… I don’t want shopping~” said Hyerin while following Ljoe. “We’re not here for shopping… we’re here for that~” said Ljoe while showed Hyerin the ice skating rink.

“Skating?” said Hyerin. “Yup~ let’s play here~” said Ljoe and led the way to the counter. *skating? Why so sudden?* thought Hyerin while followed Ljoe. Then, both of them picked their shoe sizes and wear it.

After out on the skate shoes, Ljoe went to the rink first. “Wait-“ before Hyerin called Ljoe, he’s already on the ice rink. *great, How am I going to walk with this thing!* thought Hyerin. then she stood up and tried to walk. She managed to walk to the ice rink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter